Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia groaned in response to Kriegs question, pinching the bridge of her nose. "I have no fucking idea. He's either been very lucky so far or a powerful sire." She finally admitted out loud. It took her a moment to keep the beast suppressed, she could feel it scratching beneath the surface. The priscus told him she wanted to talk, so she waited.

After a few minutes her frown deepened. "...What the hell is taking him so long?" She muttered out loud as she glanced to the stairwell. Rare was it that the Goth made demands of others, but this was exceptional circumstances. And on thinking on the Daeva, she was certain Alessandra only ordered him to clean Court. He better not have left...

Turning away, she focused back on the few kindred that decided to remain. "So, how has your night been?" She asked, hoping to distract herself for the moment.

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

This was most certainly the place. Blackbird had been met shortly after entering the Nox Populi, a man no doubt noticing her inner predator had discreetly led her to the back of the club. He had searched her for weapons and, upon finding none, simply opened the door to the staircase below. Blackbird didn't hesitate, pressing on and down the dark stairway. She nearly slipped, the slick stairway beneath her causing her to almost topple as it elicited a gasp of surprise. Taking a moment to collect herself, the neonate finished her descent and came face to face with the Kindred of Sacramento.

That was when her Beast screamed within her to flee. Unbowed, Blackbird looked into herself, pushing a thought to the surface

"You are in Elysium. You are in Elysium..."

With that the Beast was ignored, pushed to whimper in her subsconscious as she looked over the greater Beasts before her.

Blackbird had dressed conservatively for the affair, refraining from her usual style. She wanted to make a good first impression. Unsure of the formality of the COurt of Sacramento, she chose to play it safe in the middle ground, adopting a delightful black and white dress and pairing it with minimal accessories in the form of a simple black ribbon choker and simple earrings of polished obsidian. Her makeup was likewise of a conservative nature, but still featured heavier use of eyeliner and smoky eyes.

She gave herself a moment to acclimate before finally speaking.

"Good evening, Kindred of Sacramento. My name is Blackbird of Clan Daeva and I come to humbly seek acknowledgment."

If the words seemed practiced, that's because they were. It was the statement she was instructed to give by her sire. However, when the words left her mouth she understood just how stilted they sounded. It almost made her cringe. Still, she'd refrain from expanding on it, allowing the assembled Kindred to choose the path of how to proceed. This was their turf, after all.

3. Likes , Riks, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley walked down the street, to the Nox, her heels clicking lightly upon the concrete sidewalks. The nightlife of Sacramento paled in comparison to other city's, but it still held its' charm. Ashley couldn't help but shake her head as she glanced down the ally way, as some vagrant tore threw trash. The kine were animals through and through...

Ashley made her way in, and down, those heels clicking softly upon the steps. She knew that it was coming...

Those piercing blue eyes caught sight of the ensemble of damned souls, as her damned soul lashed out. The urge to fight and domineer the many and the urge to flee a few, where held fast in check.

It was always a funny thing to her, those initial feelings. They were so potent, yet never truly vanished nor even diminished. Still, keeping that murderous feeling towards a weaker predator or a common-sense terror towards a stronger predator was the price that had to be payed.

The tiny Lord stood her ground at the edge of the stairs. Out of the sea of people she saw two familiar faces.

Vivian and Alessandra . Still she hadn't exchanged many words with either. It was truly a precarious situation and the only thing she could think was...

Fuck...

Outfit
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

5. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca had wanted to focus on cleaning, and yet in the wake of Davis' retreat, two new Kindred arrived. One caused the Catalyst within her to lash out in anger, while the other begged her to continue with her work, avoiding any interaction. Rebecca couldn't allow her inner demon to stop her from networking though, so she did her best to suppress both feelings. Luckily Rebecca had not gotten on the floor to scrub, but merely worked while standing, avoiding getting her clothes dirty. Detailed scrubbing would be for another night when she was more prepared, and when she could keep Davis from escaping his punishment. Putting the items away for the moment she went to the restroom and washed her hands, checking her blurry appearance as best she could and then brushing off her dress and unrolling her sleeves as she left the restroom.

She then made her way towards both of them, her mask of friendliness resting on her face. All she could think as she approached was how stunning both were, though one drew her attention more than the other. What was with about Sacramento that attracted the unusually attractive? "Good evening ladies. I'm Madam Whip Rebecca Simmons of Clan Ventrue. A pleasure to meet you both." Then, while waiting for the resolute and fashionable woman to respond, Rebecca focused on the captivating young Daeva. "Blackbird was it? Quite a unique name, and beautiful at that. At this time the person you'd want to seek out is Madam Seneschal and Priscus Vivian York ," she said, gesturing towards the delightful beauty with the come hither eyes. "Though I believe she's just started a conversation with her Majesty Prince Alessandra Antinori," she said, gesturing towards the Tattooed Hottie. Again the question of how attractive could Sacramento get raced through her mind.

"If you need an introduction, I'd be happy to assist," she said with a friendly smile.

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

To say Blackbird was not expecting a second newcomer would be an understatement. She turned to be greeted by the malevolence of the petite blonde’s Beast washing over her. Again, Blackbird’s own Beast begged for retreat and, again, it would be denied, though there was a brief tension in the neonate’s frame from the sudden appearance of this new vampire. The fact the blonde woman was also stunning just made her all the more dangerous.

Blackbird hadn’t wholly expected the response she had received from the friendly Doctor either. For a moment she looked over Rebecca’s features, gauging how she should respond. The woman’s intent seemed genuine and so Blackbird chose to wear a veil of amicability in turn, letting a small smile tug at her lips. She’d dip her head to the Doctor though whether this was out of respect for her position or a matter of simple survival in a den of wolves was not clear.

“The pleasure is mutual, Madam Whip.”
    Blackbird let her words fall soft, aiming for amicability. As Rebecca spoke of the concurrent meeting between Vivian and Alessandra, the Prince of Sacramento, Blackbird’s smile lessened a bit. Blackbird’s expression almost seemed cold, just for a moment, before she remembered herself. “That’s… unfortunate, but I don’t want to interfere with court business…”

The silent, resolute Kindred who had come down the stairs after her was not forgotten of course. Blackbird would position her body in such a manner to allow her to look on the stunning blonde and survey the remainder of the chamber. She’d offer a small nod in greeting to the new woman, but little else. Her eyes lingered for a moment though. Many Daeva adored beauty. It was an art of sorts and so Blackbird took in the gallery before returning to the matter at hand.

Content with her position, Blackbird would allow her gaze to wander to the direction Rebecca had indicated and she was thankful she had steeled herself prior to entering the Elysia. The fear her own beast felt towards the Prince and Seneschal was potent, but she knew contact with them would be unavoidable. Thus, she gazed back to Doctor Simmons.

“Still, I don’t think it would be wise to allow the matter of my arrival to this Domain to fester. If you’d be willing to assist, Madam Simmons, I’d be very grateful.”

There's a lot of side threads going on, so I figured I'd reply. If this is considered out of order, please let me know and I will refrain in the future
    Last edited by Blackbird; Aug 18th, 2018 at 11:15 PM.  Reason for Edit: Explanation for Early Posting

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Madam Whip Rebecca Simmons of Clan Ventrue," Ashley mirrored, with a curtsy. "I am Ashley Cohen of Clan Venture." She lifted back up. "It is a true pleasure."

Ashley was very appreciative, for in one fell swoop she had garnered quite a deal of information concerning the changes the Domain had underwent. Her eyes drifted over towards Alessandra, offering another curtsy of respect, even if it went unnoticed by her. Ashley did not know her well, but she seemed to be fairly rational when they had to deal with that bitch in the bunker. Still, she did not let her attention linger too long, as it snapped quickly back to her clan's whip.

"I will stand by patiently if you are in need to attend others' needs." Ashley said with a quick glance to the Blackbird.
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian came walking around the corner swiftly after very brief chat with Mable and the Prince. She hoped the meeting with the Daeva clan would clear some things up for her later. "Good evening Ms. Blackbird." With a welcomed smile to the newcomer. Nodding to the Ventrue with a large and thankful grin. "Thank you Madam Simmons for assisting this woman."

"I am Vivian York, Seneschal and Priscus to Clan Daeva. I was having a brief chat with our Prince and heard you a moment earlier. I am hear to be of assistance to you." She smiled and held her hand outward to walk down a different and less busy hallway. "What brings you to Sacramento?"

ooc

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

While all the dust of the commotion in Court is settling down, it takes Aaron a while to regain his focus. He could approach Krieg, as he first intended, but there is definitely some Haunt business going on right there and he rather not interfere. He casts another glance towards Lina and the Shadow Priscus. She might need some company there.

We recognized him as having potential. But I'm sure she can handle it.

He does not feel the need to take on a public role, no need to steal Rebecca's thunder.

Then a beautiful word was spoken out loud by an unknown voice. Ventrue. Aaron's eyes are drawn to the fashionable blonde that just entered Court, in time to make everything seem relatively normal here. Her Beast challenges his, and he wavers. Still shook from all his recent encounters, he feels the urge rise to establish his dominance through violence. He is the Priscus after all.

No. Behave.
    He thinks to himself. It is something he rarely does like this, but he needs to make an effort to remain calm. Everyone is on edge already.

As Vivian York is taking care of the new Daeva, Aaron focuses entirely on his family. 'Hello there. Ashley Cohen, I heard? My name is Aaron van Valen, Priscus of Clan Ventrue.' He greets her with an appropriate short bow. Then he smiles to Rebecca. 'No patience necessary. We are both here to help.'

Ventrue sidethread?

R
    Rebecca Simmons

"Of course," Rebecca said to Blackbird, just as Vivian approached. "Ah, Madam Seneschal, attentive as ever. I shall leave Ms. Blackbird in your care," she said with a bow of her head. Before Rebecca turned to face Ashley she said one final thing to Blackbird with a smile. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask."

Rebecca then gave Ashley her full attention. "My. How interesting. What joy it is to have more family come to town. Let me introduce you to Priscus-" she said, as again the person of focus appeared, as if Aaron had read Rebecca's mind. She finished her thought, a smile forming on her lips, "-van Valen." She had already greeted the man but she offered him another bow of her head.

The Lords continue here.

Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird offered the fire-haired Vivian York a small curtsy in acknowledgement of her esteemed position as she approached and gracefully accepted the Seneschal's unspoken invitation, walking down the less busy hallway so that they might discuss her arrival...

Blackbird and Vivian York go here

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread