Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Yancy pops back in, looks at Circe and simply crosses his left finger while giving a thumbs up. Then he walks off. The elf looks at her crossed fingers, "Santo cazzo di merda che ha funzionato." Circe beams a smile at John, "I'll hold ya ta at least one night John cause Yancy says he's got a close fit to ya already here," Circe points with her free hand at the crossed fingers, "Never underestimate the superstition, right?"

The Summer Queen relaxes out of the pose, "We can see if ya like the color or order a custom suit if not. Or order one anyway, these re-habs are cheap."

ooc: I decided to roll 2 d100 to see what the chances of a near matching suit was. First roll to see the chance and second roll at or under to actually have a suit there. First rolled a 14. Second was 13. Surprise! You can pick what the available suit looks like.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

John looked up in surprise, "Damn, you're right. It's almost supernatural." He had to laugh at the irony - if anyone knew such beings walked among them. "You're simply amazing, Circe. Best roommate ever."

John's gaze wandered until he saw a suit he liked. He pointed to it. "How about this one?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe joined in the laughter, "Oh ho ho ho, John, if I had some kinda mystical luck, ya really think I wouldn't go ta Vegas with that?" After a pause she added, "Yeeeeah I probably wouldn't. Sure their investors frowns on excessive winning at their tables." Blue lips widen into a grin as she leans back a little while pointing at John with a finger gun, "Damn straight I am. I even take care of all our plumbing."

The Summer Queen took on a critical pose with her chin between her right hand's middle and index finger. She tapped her chin with the index finger, "For some reason I can't really place," she dropped the hand and looked back at the often faceless man, "I think the red tie just fits this. Great choice."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

John laughed heartily, "Oh that's the damn truth." Changelings with the right Contracts winning a bit too often would be a problem. "Still, the thought of fleecing them for all they do to everyone else, we'd be a weird Robin Hood." He returned the gun-finger pose back to the Summer Queen.

The Darkling shrugged, "You da boss. Tell me what to do and I'll do it."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe hums in thought as she looks John up and down. "I wonder which of us would look better in the green tights?" Then she laughs.

Circe looked at the ties she was still carrying. Then she shouted, "Hey Yancy! Ya still have that two fer," and was cut off by a loud NO. The first time the mortal had spoken openly. Circe shrugged, "Eh, ties are cheap. Get both. Makes it easier ta spice up yer outfit without needed ta buy new suits. Ya have dress shoes? If not," blue lips practically sang out not. And the singing continued, "Then this is the start ta our shopping safari."

J
    John Doe

Circe's ominous laugh, has John chuckle in response. "Pretty sure you've got me beat in that department."

Hearing Yancy protest, he cringed slightly. "Someone needs a cup of coffee..." he looked back to Circe, "Well, perhaps, four cups. One for Yancy, one for me, one for you, and another for your inner coffee demon."

A shopping safari made him laugh again. "Sure I'm down for a shopping safari. Please lead the way, Mistress of Retail."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eh, one cup for it? Better be a biiiiig cup," she jests right back at John. And he was finally getting into the humor of things, "Don't ya worry none. I'll make ya inta a sultan of sale by the end of this safari."

Circe looked him up and down, "We got yer suit. We got yer ties. Now we need a good pair o' shoes or fancy boots ta go with it," she raised her hand to make a forward march motion before thinking for a moment. "Eh I think there's a shoe store close ta here. I'm sure Yancy can take care of yer suit easy."

J
    John Doe

John laughed, "Sultan of Sales, Lord of Great Deals." He nodded in agreement with Circe's assessment on footwear. "Shoes would be best. I don't think our line of work would necessitate boots too frequently." He smiled cheerfully to the Summer Queen, "Where to, Boss Lady?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"There's a shoe shop for guys right near here. We'll go ta there," she smiles at John before turning to back area, "Yo Yancy! Be back in a few after I get him some matchin' shoes! Deduct from me tab!" The mortal's put upon sigh was audible even from the distance. Circe heads to the door, expecting John to follow her lead.

ooc: keep going or ending scene after leaving the suit store?

J
    John Doe

I'm good with putting this on the books.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread