Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe was in her usual suit as she held open the door to Navin's Custom Clothing. They were on time for the appointment she had set up. The elven Queen of Summer looked to John Doe as she held the door open for her roommate.

"I am telling ya Johnny," the gunbunny smurfette was all smiles as she held her free hand out flat to implore John Doe to enter, "We are gonna find ya a great suit here. Guaranteed."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

The face John was wearing today was that of a young man with hazel eyes. It's amazing what access to a shower, soap and shampoo can do for someone. The lights agitated the Darkling as he took off his glasses.

"Whiz,"
    he replied to Circe with a wide grin of silver teeth. "I know with your eyes, the prize will be just as stellar as that suit of yours."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well John, if ya really wanna matchin' suit they can sure make it here," Circe leads the way to the men's section. The suits could be refitted after they figured out what style John Doe was interested in. She waves hello to one of the staff that waves back, familiar with this regular buyer.

"Lets see what style hits yer fancy. We'll get it fitted to ya after that," Circe explains to John as she shows him the men's suits. They are display pieces so that buyers can get ideas of the kind of cut, style, and fit of suits they wanted. Waist coats, vests, jackets, trousers, and even a few caps are shown with a variety of fabrics. Button placement and number, lapels, number of pockets, there was a great variance between them. There were even a few two piece suits fully buttoned, much like the suits Circe often wore.

"Anything tickle yer fancy? I can get the tailor ta hold off for a while so take yer time lookin' John," Circe's tone is warm as she watches her roommate.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

"A matching suit, eh?" He grinned with mischief glinting off his silver face. "Can we be twins? Like in the Blues Brothers movie?" His brows rose up and down teasingly.

He followed Circe along, observing the relationship she had. The poise and ease of her movements. He knew he'd have lot of fun working for the Queen of Summer.

The Faceless spotted a suit, and pointed to it. "How's this one?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

A chuckle escaped blue lips, "Hat, suit, tie, and sunglasses at night I can pull off but I fear that sideburns are a lil' bit beyond me John," Circe then made her best Dan Akryod impression, "We can certainly be on a misshin from God."

The grace of the Fairest was pure instinct from her Larcenist nature and a little from her childhood. At the suit in question, Circe raised her left arm, and compared the sleeves, "Hmm, close color, but that can be taken care of easy enough. I think the cut'd look great on ya. Ya wanna get fitted for this one? Believe me they're good at it." Circe should know as all her suits came from here.

J
    John Doe

John laughed as Circe impersonated Akroyd. "Don't trade the Cadillac in for a microphone." He smiled at the Elf, "Awesome, thanks Chief." The Faceless ducked into a changing room then returned quickly enough. He approached a tailor to begin the measurements.

"How long have you been shopping here?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Cause its a Caddie. And never get the undercoating," Circe's face scrunched up in confusion, "I honestly don't remember where that undercoat joke is from."

As for his other question she nods her head "About since I needed a suit. So," she holds up her right fist and counts to five. Then down by five, "Eh, a month after I moved ta town. Yancy is a great tailor too. I got all the same suits from here. Like, 6 of 'em."

J
    John Doe

John shrugged, "Me either. Must be one of those real obscure jokes." At Circe's mentioning, John asked for Yancy. "That's reassuring - not that I ever doubted you to begin with." The Darkling blushed a bit, "You know what I mean."

The Faceless stepped up onto the dais with three mirrors and held his hands out at his shoulders. "Gotta say, it's always interesting to see my reflection from so many angles."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Indeed, on my expertise you should have no doubt," Circe's tone is full of pride, "Unless ya want surgery then for help ya should shout. Sup Yancy?!" The man rolls his eyes. The mortal is clearly used to Circe's antics as he measures John.

Circe couldn't help but snort in amusement as she too observed John's reflections in the mirrors. "It can be quite fun. Like those mirror elevators." That got a laugh from her, "unless yer the kinda person that freaks out in those."

Circe turned to Yancy but the man just shook his head before she could even ask the question. They really were used to Circe here.

J
    John Doe

"Remind me to keep away from your knife collection," he teased back.

John laughed, "No, mirrors don't bother me. I worked as a haunter for a haunted house. They stuck me in the mirror maze. Best seasonal job I ever had." There was obviously more to the story that could not be mentioned out loud.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread