Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Director Rhodes
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Rhodes.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
5 11
Freehold OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

After the Summer Solstice Rhodes has Status 1

Public ● "Newbie! But he's interesting, like has a knack with words. Managed to go toe to toe with Lucifer, he lost of course, but he tried."
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public ● "I think I met him. Oh, he was in that shoutin' match too? See, this is why I don't like drinkin' beer. I miss all the good stuff."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    B
    Blink

Public ●●
    "He was good with words and didn't let out the wrath of summer. Be interesting to see what he can do."

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public
    "Met him. Briefly. Might have a better impression of him if he stuck around. For beer pong."
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

W
    Wolfgang

Public 1: Wolfgang sneers. "He seems to be one of those Fairest. You know the ones. The ones that think they're better than you just cause they're pretty, and that if they just explain things then of course you'll see reason."

Private 0: "The thing about pretty is that I can make pretty out of anything, and in no time flat. He'll always be a just a prick."

J
    John Doe

Public ●● "Having the courage to stand your ground, especially among the Court of Fear, is impressive unto itself. I have no doubts he will go far in this Freehold."

Private ●● to Sasha , Ingrid , and Circe , "Definitely worthy of being a friend."

J
    Jason Devereux

Public ● "He contends for the Autumn Crown. I look forward to seeing how that plays out."

Private ●● "I cannot say if he would prove a better King than Lucifer a Queen, but I suspect he is in the better position to claim the crown, despite how the... debate at the coronation unfolded."

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public ●●
    Bitter angry. "Should have been him to ware the Ashen Crown!"

Private ●●
    To Seraphina Orianna "Now here is a sight. The guy calls me up out of the blue for a little parlay. He actually wanted to spend time learning about the Freehold's little history. Where to go; and where not to go. Don't know if its all part of some Ashen scheme but, boy, is it nice to have someone interested in all that for once."
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

S
    Sasha

Public 1 – “I appreciate that he took a moment to at least introduce himself to me properly. Even though it was brief, he made a great impression.”

Private 2 – John Doe , Ingrid , Circe “What happened at the last gathering was terrible, so I hope the outcome of the Leaden Sovereign is in his favor.”

N
    Nana

Public: ●● A gentleman and well spoken. He seems very good at keeping a level head, even when being goaded.

Private: ● I wish he’d tone it down, even just a little. There’s not all that fine a line between posh and pompous.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread