Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Echo
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Echo.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
1 10
Freehold OPINIONS
    B
    Blink

Public ●● "The lioness can play beer pong and hold her liquor with the best!"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public ●● "The kitty cat! Good sport and she seems ta get how ta have fun."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

3. Likes liked this post
    W
    Wolfgang

Public 2: "Nice to see someone actually give a shit about security."

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public
    "Wasn't sure at first, but I think I like her. Willing to give her a chance, anyway."
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Public: ● "The glass lioness? I only met her at the coronation. Pretty little thing. Seemed supportive of Lucifer for some reason."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

8. Likes liked this post
    J
    Jason Devereux

Public ● "I'm afraid I've only spoken to her briefly regarding business, sorry."

Private ●● "I can't tell if she's exactly what she seems or if there's more to her. Either way her claws look sharp and she has an eye on security. She bears watching, I think."

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public ●●
    "My crazy Courtier. She's good to have around, I'll say."

Private ●
    To Echo Saber Sloth "So. What is this about you and Lucifer ?"
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

11. Likes liked this post
    J
    John Doe

Public "Definitely a crazy cat lady. I guess that's what's most fitting about her."

Private
    to Sasha , Ingrid , Circe , Seraphina , "Keep an eye on this one. She's got potential for the Freehold. Just needs to be domesticated."

S
    Sasha

Public 2 - “The consensus is that she has the Freehold security in her best interest.”

Private 1 - Ingrid , Circe , John Doe , Jason Devereux “If she is truly concerned about security, then I question her judgment considering I have seen at least one person in her company that is concerning.”

B
    Blink

Status Unchanged - 1

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.