Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

If Two is Company, Three is a Conspiracy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

0 Scenes

ST Note! The Hierarchy Ack's newbies, and has been doing this since the introduction of the Hierarchy, I assumed since this isn't a new thing that it was known. Sorry, my bad! I shall endeavour to be clearer in the future!

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid nodded along.

"I think for a time we were so small it felt natural to slip some of the Groundskeeper stuff into what I was doing."

Her lips pursed.

"You know, laying down some... ah... breadcrumbs for other Lost to follow. And opening up those prohibition tunnels. The graffiti worked, by the way. The guys just didn't stick around is all." The Darkling added suddenly.

Her eyes flashed across the table to the Onyx Queen.

"Sounds about right. There was quite a few nights. Days and nights. Yeah - spent in talk. Nothing much came of it and we just settled into the groove."

Those same eyes roved across the table, bouncing onto Circe and then John Doe. "Maybe its time we got a Groundskeeper?"
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

J
    John Doe

"I'm all in favor for it." He nodded enthusiastically. He gestured with his thumb to Circe, "Gunbunny Smurfette can punch holes in aces a hundred yards."

He laughed to break the joke. "In all seriousness, yea, Circe's got the right connections for the gear and tactical knowledge. She's the one on top." He smiled, then realized the connotation. His silver cheeks darkened within seconds. "I mean, uhm, I could maybe, lend a hand, you know, serve under her," that wasn't much better. "Like, she's totally the ideal for the role. Yea." He hid his embarrassment behind an empty cup of coffee.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Glad yer willin' ta help prop up the place Sasha," Circe had no idea who this Katrin was but took it as a good thing that the Winter Queen's were all for making sure things didn't fall apart around them. The Groundskeeper explanation left a sour taste in her mouth, "Ah, so an administrator and not a rootin' tootin' sheriff? Ugh, does it have paperwork?"

The blueberry Summer's head whipped around, staring at John when he said THAT. Then she laughed, "Good one John!" she patted him on the shoulder, "If that was a flirt, I tell ya it'd work. And ya can have yer turn on top too if ya want. Especially," she looks over at the other two Sovereigns, "Since ya have been doin' some o' the security work on yer own John. I'd have no probably serving under ya at all. Ya've made me dinner enough times ta have earned it," she winked at the Darkling with a giggle

"But seriously if ya want the job, ya kinda had dibs from doin' the work already. Or Summer crown special duel for it. Ya'd be havin' me as a deputy under ya, well I could work on the logistics anyway. Quartz master or whatever its called. Oh hey," Circe looks at her fellow Queens, "Should we like setup a fund for arming patrols or something?" The naughty grin the followed was certainly for everyone, "As nice as my ass might be, goin' inta the Hedge naked ain't smart."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

S
    Sasha

Sasha listened to the chat of Groundskeeper. She was not the Director, but the Notary. Sure, perhaps she had a vote in the matter, but ultimately, it may not be her decision. Yet, her opinion may have counted for something. “Ingrid, as the Director, I think you should be the one to decide.”

“However, if you do not mind me voicing something.” She paused a moment looking at all three of them. “If Circe and John want to ‘Summer it out’ then great. Yet, I think the Groundskeeper should be by a non-sovereign. I think it will take on a better impression if we do not have three Sovereigns in the main Freehold positions here. But, if you decide otherwise, you will have my support.”

Smiling at the Summer Fairest who was brawn and beauty. “I do suggest nominating some deputies or whatever name you choose. A Groundskeeper doesn’t need to be all muscle, but good organization for keeping up on Hedge patrols is a must.” She winked to both John and Circe.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid smiled and sighed again.

"Well. I guess I could put something out when we next have a big gathering. And you have a good point there, Sasha. It would reflect poorly and only add to the problems with Autumn... If I gave it straight to the Crimson.. I'll have to think about that."

She was still looking at Circe and at John Doe. Her smile faded into a pensive line.

"Maybe I could advertise it. See who puts up there hand. You'd be welcome to throw in your hats as well. Both of you. Yeah... I'll do that. I think. Would that be okay with you?"

She had gone from pensive frown to tapping her chin in thought.

J
    John Doe

She knew her physical appearance was breathtaking. All of them were. John just had the fortune-misfortune of living with the one Monarch who had no issue showing it off. John hushed that voice of lust.

"Sasha makes a valid point. All three of you have enough to deal with already." Then to Ingrid, "That's the most fair method to use. See who approaches and how things mesh." He then added, "I'm going to help as best as I can. We need to be certain the one who takes on this role, actually does the job. Last thing we need is a moonpig asleep at the desk."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmmm," Circe folds her arms as she considered what was being said, "While I love the idea of having more muscle ta flex, the idea of fuck nepotism is also very appealing." The elf had a very much screw authority mentality since as long as she could remember. The fact that she was the authority now did not change that. "Whelp, ya have put me in conflict here. Ya know they say fuck authority," she holds up her left hand in a fist. Index fingers goes up, "I can do that by disagreeing with ya Sasha," then middle finger goes up, "or by agreeing with ya ta fuck us sovereigns. Tough choice."

The elf frowns, then a smile creeps onto her face, "Heh heh heh, Ya know something Ingrid? I think not given the job ta a crown will annoy Lucy. Since she's all focused on the crown. That's a point against numba one," she giggles at the thought as she lowers her middle finger before dropping her hand.

Ingrid seemed to have other ideas. "Ya know after ya said that John," she looks at him then back at the ladies, "I'm wandering two things. First, are we gonna like ask for resumes or references fer the Grounds Keeper? 'cause dude," she looks at John with a smile, "Ya get my reference. But second is, moonpig? Please tell me yer meaning just the slang and it ain't a actual hob goblin beastie out there." There was little about fey bullshit Circe was not willing to believe anymore.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

S
    Sasha

“I can help you with your decision Ingrid, if you want. Considering what has happened recently, perhaps not necessarily voting, but people submitting a letter of intent so to speak, sort of like a resume? So advertise and see who would be the best candidate if you want it to be fair in that nature.” She may have been positive about all of it. Yet Sasha internally cringed at what may potentially happen.

“I definitely do not want to put it to a vote in the Freehold right now. There are too many new people that may not understand how we would like our Freehold to function quite yet. They will learn in time, but for now, I would rather not have that as a choice.” The Onyx didn’t like to be torn in her reasoning, but this was more than difficult to decide. If she were the Director, her decision would have been made already.

The Dancer’s face was also perplexed. “Okay, I’ll bite. Moonpig isn’t something I’ve not even heard the kids say.” She chuckled as she agreed with John and Circe.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thats what I was thinking," Ingrid agreed with the Onyx Sovereign. "And you are right, the decision should rest on the both of us, not just me."

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.