Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

John McRoy calls Victoria Stamford

THREADID
    W
    Wyldside

John leaves the club and gets into his car. He picks up his cell phone and dials the number. The phone rings on the other end. As he hears the phone ringing, he can't help but remember how much he hated, these phones. They caused him so much trouble in his line of work. After several rings, he gets the voice mail.
    "Ms. Stamford, my name is Mr. John McRoy and I am new in town. I was told by Ms. Naetesh, that you were the person to contact. Anyways please call me back at 916-555-8267." He hangs up and lays his head back. He has no place to go, nothing to do now but wait for the call back.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria finds a break in her evening routine and sees a voicemail message on her phone left just a few minutes prior. As she listens to it she frowns slightly. These kindred are coming out of the woodwork, I hope this Lord is better than the others.

She dialed Mister McRoy back.

***Ring***Ring***

W
    Wyldside

After a few rings, McRoy picks up. "McRoy, how can I help you."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Mister McRoy, this this Miss Stamford. I believe you left me a message. It is good of you to take the initiative and contact me this quickly. I work at the Asylum we can meet there or at the next gathering."

W
    Wyldside

"Well, how is it done in this city. Customs can change between domains. So what is the proper thing to do?"

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Well, the meeting at the gathering is most important and you'll meet the boss. I'll be there and make sure you see the boss. We can schedule a private meeting afterward. I will want us to have a chance to talk and get better acquainted."

W
    Wyldside

"When is the next gathering? In the mean time, how can a fella go about getting a drink, if you know what I mean? Any thing in particular I need to know about this domain. Any golden rules like, don't step on a crack or you'll break your momma's back."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"This evening, the address is posted in our gathering halls. But here it is in case [gives the address]. You'll get the rules there and I'll arrange something for you if you need it."

W
    Wyldside

"Very well, I'll meet you there. I have nothing further, I suppose. I'll talk to you there." If there is nothing else John is done with the conversation.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.