Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 28
DISPLAYED
(Memory Lane) Car Park and Beyond

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

derp derp forgot to text Ingrid!

Texts to Ingrid!
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    W
    Wolfgang

Ugggh making me talk to people.

Wolfgang puts his hands up, accepting his curse, and steps outside to handle the contact and food orders.

He comes back about fifteen, twenty minutes later, with a pair of frozen lemonades in giant plastic Funderland novelty neon hurricane cups for the both of them, a funnel cake buried under cherries and whipped topping for himself and a two and a half pound turkey leg for Echo, as well as a bunch of napkins.

"It's so fucking hot outside, ugh. I want it to be November already, you have no idea."

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"You are fucking amazing~" she sings as she's handed a two and a half pound turkey leg, which she eagerly tears into, heedless of the grease. She releases a moan, deep and heady. A Spring showing favour to her Desires met in the surest way she knew.

"Yo' 'an 'uckin' 'ell me." she says around a mouthful, "Might be a Spring but fuckin' Autumn man. Winter. When the sun's low and not around much. Purr-fection." Her ears flick in time with a tail.

Snagging her drink, "Got anything back from Team Pretty?"

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    W
    Wolfgang

Wolfgang checks his phone, and shakes his head.

"Nah. Maybe they got lost in each other's eyes or somethin?" He shrugs, and pulls out plastic fork and kinfe to eat his food with.

"So." Wolfgang says between bites. "Is the Director always Like That?"

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Ha!" a snort, bubbling up her drink before she pulls away, snagging a napkin to clean up the dribble. "That or goin' Queen vee Magic Mirror on us. I mean we did put two Snow White's on a team."

Going back to her scrumptious turkey leg.

"Like what? Like, 'omg I'm a Spring rawr' or the breadcrumbs, or" blade sharp eyes glitter, "The Summer Solstice thing?"

8. Likes Xadun, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    W
    Wolfgang

"Yeah," Says Wolfgang. "Maybe I'm just being spiteful and paranoid, but I've been pickin up a distinct 'We expect you to lick Our toes, you peasant' vibe from some of the people sittin on thrones here. That something people can just do here? Throw out the 'L' word without evidence and not get any push back from anyone? Or is that a 'Monarch' thing, or a 'Director' thing, or an 'Ingrid' thing?"

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Wiping her mouth off with the napkin, "Dunno. The Summer Solstice was the first time I got to speak with her one-on-one. She was gonna hand the keys to Lucifer, said she was. But. Mantles..?" she shrugs, "I get it, but like I don't. Mantles don't matter as much to Springs. Desire does. I've served Verdant Sovereigns who only has paltry Mantles, while their Court has Mantles greater then mine. So." she shrugs.

"And that fucking L-bomb. I have no fucking clue. If Ingrid can just go around saying that then, not backing it up. If she can just go 'oh you Loyalist scum' or like whatever and everyone getting on that bandwagon without absolute poof. Fuck." Picking at the napkin with her broken glass claws, "Why the fuck are we here? If it's gonna be a fuckin' witch hunt every time there's someone who's not. Y'know. Conforming. Or whatever...." she sighs.

"Fuck."

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Wrapping scene. Circe Origins wants to try one more thing and then you can plot your next move. Sorry for the delays on this one.

13. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread