Watch

Raging Waters Slides

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    B
    Blink

Sacramento's Largest Family Waterpark

Celebrating over 30 years, Raging Waters is Sacramento’s Largest Family Waterpark. Located in the heart of Cal Expo, our waterpark features 25 family-friendly attractions, including over 20 slides, an 800 ft. lazy river and one of California’s original wave pools! Raging Waters is not just a landmark, but the best destination in town for your next family staycation.

Summer was in full swing. It was projected to reach 99° today, and one of the best ways to beat the heat, was to get wet. The Raging Water's Waterpark was packed with people looking to do just that. It wasn't hard to find, as it had been around under one name or another for years. The website even had a quick blurb about it, plus tickets weren't crazy expense.

The heat of the day was still a few hours away. Blink did not quite know what to expect. It wasn't like the heat bothered her much and Sacramento had no where close to the same humidity as it did back in the east, but she figured it would still be fun. Besides, she couldn't remember the last time she had been on a good waterslide...which means that it had been entirely too long!

Blink had already laid claim to a chair near the base of the slides. She marked her territory with a giant beach towel and some meager possessions that she figured weren't worth the effort to steal. People could be surprising, though.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Spring was done, but under the Summer sun every one wanted to party,

Bikini on, and mirror shades dawned, the reaction to the Lioness is hearty!

Cat calls and air kisses, finger waves and an upset Missus,

Proved for true, Desire's reach and Anger's touch.

...and why the fuck was she rhyming?

Throwing her towel down, dropping her bag too, she adjusts her sun hat, ear twitching underneath it, as she smiles widly at the Summer, "Hel-looo~" she calls out, waving from her recline.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

3. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's red bikini probably would've gotten as many cat calls as Echo save for two factors. The red wrap she currently had on and the Hawaiian shirt she'd worn as part of a bet. It'd got her free admission so the Summer Queen was amused. At least her blue beach bag was normal aside from coming close to her skin color.

She'd also taunted a few guys that'd done double takes, asking the gentlemen if they had trouble deciding to whistle at the girl or recoil at the shirt. Circe's Kith really should have been troll.

Oh, and she spotted her royal court being here already. The blue elf just walked straight up to Blink, "Hello there milday. Nobody's taken this one next ta ya, right?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

5. Likes liked this post
    B
    Blink

Blink's face lit up seeing Echo, the lioness. While she had no fucks given about rolling to new places solo, company always made it more memorable. It also could have been there was some sort of comfort in being around a fellow survivor who also endured unimaginable horrors. This fact was only amplified by the arrival of the Queen of Summer, Circe.

Blink offered a wave and gesture to join her to them both. A territory that spanned three chairs offered a lot better bubble than a mere one. "Hello, hello." Blink unfurled the beach towel, and with a snap of her arms, she whipped it out to cover the chair.

With that done, she plopped down on the chair. She untied and removing her sneakers, quickly followed with her footie socks, which got shoved into the shoes. Blink lifted the white tee up and over her head, then stood up and removed her jean shorts. The clothes she didn't want to get wet, at all, got put off to the side of the chair. And like that, she was ready to rock out in her black two-piece.

"I can't believe how busy it is..." She motioned to the throngs of people. "Well I guess I can..." It was, after all, getting hot as hell.

Blink fished out a cheap pair of aviators and a scrunchie from her backpack. Putting on the shades, she hastily put up her hair. "You seen the line for the freakin' slide?"

"Oh...and...I heard they put that dye in the water to turns it purple if you pee..." Blink jokingly bullshitted, as her finger drifted between her two companions. "So don't get any ideas..."

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Circe! Dah-ling!" she offers the Crimson Queen a clawed finger wave, "How are you doing?" the last they'd seen of each other was that night at the Man in Black when they left in an attempt to get Quick laid.

A laugh, "I came here, not for the slides if you can believe that." she smirks, head tilting to the wanting stares of men and women alike. "Needed a bit of a nip." She arches her back, just so and smirks. "I'm sure those who cut lines and turn the water purple shall offer what Summer is after," a languid, if fanged smile.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe took the third chair with a amused smile teasing her lips. Her own towel was pulled from the bag and thrown down on top of the chair, to function as a pillow. The elf sat down before bending over to un-strap her sandles on her feet. "Echo sweeite, I am still a fabulous bitch. How'sa about you?"

As for Blink's complaint on the crowd that got a amused laugh of Circe as her Mantle flared and then snuffed, "Well I can think of a way ta contribute ta people jumpin' in but I'm gonna dial it back," sandals were slipped out of as she started to untie the wrap from her waist. "It is quite the line," Circe nodded, "and we've no small, screaming children ta cut it with." The pee warning got her to fall back on her chair in laughter. Partially because she'd been losing the Hawaiian shirt at the time. "Oh cazzo! È grandioso! But that means I can't hide the red dye packs between any girls' legs? It might not come out red now," Circe pouted whilst patting the tote bag she'd left on the chair beside her. She wasn't exactly joking.

As the Springy feline arched her back that made the elf gape at her. "Whoa," then slap herself in the forehead with her, freed from the sleeve, left hand "why didn't I think of that? So many angry peoples ta watch for fun. Like when ya go slow on the highway ta piss off folks behind ya." The elf finally got the Hawaiian shirt off as she sat back up, "Though I think that the three of us here together will help ya get plenty of attention Echo. Maybe a lil' sunscreen helping if ya really want a lot of attention," Circe waggled her eyebrows as a silly smile oozed onto her face.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

9. Likes liked this post
    B
    Blink

Blink couldn't help but laugh, as she settled down ontop of the towel and chair. She twisted her torso, and propped her feet. She leaned forward a bit, as an arm manuevered behind the chair to pull out the bar and allow the chair's back to drop to a more comfortable level. When she was satisfied, Blink placed the bar back into the groves, locking it in place.

"Ugh...before too long it is going to be pumpkin spice this...pumpkin spice that..." Blink shrugged.

"Halloween is pretty cool, though..." Blink had to admit.

Blink's eyes moved between Echo and Circe. She hadn't come here to feed on emotions; it actually never really occurred to her. She wasn't the most aerodynamic spoon, but when she heard a good idea, she could recognize it. Problem was, the recognition was hit or miss at times...

"Speaking about pumpkin spice..." Blink tilted her head as the thoughts churned. "I'm surprised there isn't anyone preying off of a five-year-old's fear of slides..." She let out a chuckle.

Blink did find it funny that she could easily see Spring, Summer, and Fall here...but why the fuck would someone be sorrowful at a Waterpark...

Maybe they dropped their icecream on the ground?

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

The Lioness gasps, "Well, if your the fabulous bitch, then what am I?" a laugh, "Work okay?" she asks, wondering how the Elf could twist words to make her very illegal enterprise sound legit, "And how's the Spear treating you?" the Lost would hear one thing, and waggling brows, the hummies around them would assume she meant something crude.

She snorts, "So, that's what today was about for you. Hah! Maybe we can still prank a bitch."

A shrug, "I tend to spot things wherever I go, sometimes It's fun and others not, but I got into the habit and for funsies I just think of all of you~," she bats her slivers, and then giggles. Already feeling more eyes on her, with two Fairests and her, they would get looks.

"Uggggggg, I hate pumpkin spice everything. It's sooooooo annoying. Like they've taken it too far. There's pumpkin spice kitty litter, and no I don't need any!" she says a drily, obviously someone had made a kitty litter joke before. "But ya, like. Think there's room enough for Scary Spice 'round here. Dunno why none one's here. Lucifer would get a kick, she'll be all, 'look at me bitches,' and be like, 'why are you staring rawr', she's got all these layers, like. Slutty and Scary all wrapped up together," she trails off with a soft hum. "Wait. Not slutty as in her, but like slutty as in me." flicking a glass palm leaf.

12. Likes Cayce, Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Get ta dress like a whore and if ya don't yer a bore," Circe giggled out, "Its why the teens like Halloween oh so much more."

You can find a variety of emotions in may places, if you know where to look. Though Blink's joke got a confused look from Circe. She couldn't honestly comprehend of a child being afraid of a water slide.

"Well, as Queen Bitch of da Universe I decree ya can be whatever ya want," Circe jested right back at Echo, "My business is good, both online and with my hands. As for that fun, I'm game ta try." The elf was really not joking. As for the explanation of why she was hunting for Glamour, "Awww that is so sweet of ya Echo. My offer ta help ya gain attention still stands. Want a hug?"

The discussion of pumpkin spice going into Lucifer however got the blueberry shaded woman to double over laughing again. She had to stop whilst fishing out sunblock from her tote. "Oh sweetie ya are soooo much fun. But don't forget the horrid pumpkin booze," she pulls out the bottle and flips it in the air. "Ah, I have no desire ta find out my color when I burn," Circe held up her free hand to give a conspiratorial stage whisper, "I'd look horrid as orange."

14. Likes liked this post
    B
    Blink

The park itself seemed to be brimming with all sorts. There were families with kids of all ages wearing bright neon floats. There were various teens running in packs out on summer break. There were even some college kids running about, enjoying some fun in the sun and maybe a little something extra in their bottles of coke. As time passed, the waterpark only seemed to grow more condensed.

Blink leaned back in the chair, with her hands behind her head. She surveyed the surroundings, still wearing a smile enticed by her companion's words. "Today is gonna be good..." She prophesized.

Blink sat back up, as she turned back around to Circe. "Did you need someone to get your back?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.