Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She eagerly nods, “That makes total sense! I would do the same thing if we served alcohol. Plus, the overhead for coffee is almost nothing, alcohol seems a bit costly.” Not that she would serve alcohol. Not because she didn’t drink, but there were more licenses that went into that. “I think it’s great that you look out for other like that. Worse thing I have to worry about is someone consuming too much caffeine and getting chest pains.” A smirk and chuckle, “Or maybe a sugar buzz.” Cause the pastries were good.

Sipping the coffee, she listens, “There’s nothing wrong with being cautious and practical. These days there seem to be too many who lack it, rush into something and end up hurt some way. I often wonder what might have been if I had made different choices when I was younger, where it might have led me. I think ‘what ifs’ can be fun if they’re now dwelled on.” Her two cents on that.
    Sasha didn’t strike her as impulsive. So this guy must have been special. Frowning, “I’m sorry it didn’t work out. But maybe you gained something from it, something that you needed.” She would always look for the brighter side of a problem. There was then a lopsided grin, “Though isn’t it usually always a guy that has us doing something we never thought we would?” she could be speaking from experience.

Laughing, “Hey now! I remember you taking the stage at the party and you were pretty damn good at singing.” She wouldn’t hear the Dancer say anything less. “And if karaoke is something you can be talked into, we have an open mic night here on the weekends. Should stop by. Even if you decide not to sing, it’s a blast to sit back and watch the whole thing.” She didn’t always take the stage at open mic nights, it usually discouraged others from trying.

Nodding, “I get toning it down, I often have to do the same.” A frown, she didn’t like toning it down, but knew it was important. “I’d like to see you dance sometime. And hey, maybe it’d inspire me to improve my own skills. I’m sure your performance is the favorite of the show.” Sasha has a fluid motion to her when she moved, so the Nix could only imagine how she danced. “Do you have a favorite type of dance?” she was curious. Even singers had a favorite type of music to perform, did dancers?

A slight shift in her seat as she picks off a piece of chocolate pastry. "I also wanted to thank you for the advice you gave me when I firs arrived. Especially for how I talk." a nod, "I took it to heart and really worked on how my words can come across and cause me trouble if I wasn't careful. You could have caused a lot of trouble for me, but you didn't, and I thank you for that." a grateful smile.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

After another sip of her coffee, Sasha nodded. "Oh my word, some people need to be trained on common sense, severely."

Chortling a little to her words about men. "That's true. It seems like we'd do a lot of a significant other, if they were pretty spectacular."

"I'm surprised no one has asked to do Karaoke at the Note. We have everything set up for it should people ask. There's many weekends that we don't have any performers. Not by choice, but more so because I typically have it 'open mic' yet no one takes it up. I just play music so it's not silence and conversations." She shrugged softly.

The Fairest realized she didn't perform as often as she'd like. Being a Sovereign, teacher, and bar owner had to be balanced very well. "I have no idea if I am the favorite of the show. I hear applause, but, I never can judge if it's applauding to be nice, or true appreciation." She said with a slight sigh. "As far as favorite dance, I was ballet trained, which I still love. Yet, I do like more modern and free flowing moves."

Sasha didn't recall that far back. While she was listening to Sera speak, it was clear she didn't remember that conversation. "You're welcome. Though, I apologize, I cannot remember that part of our conversations." She said with hopes she didn't upset the Spring Fairest and that she'd enlighten her.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Isn’t that the truth!” another laugh as she sips her own coffee.

Then there was a nod before Sera’s eyes got a far away look in them. Almost like she was remembering something, before her head shakes and she refocuses. “That is true. It even has us do things we normally wouldn’t because we are trying so desperately to please another.” Was the Treasured speaking from experience? As much as Sera longed to reach out to another and be open and honest, the fear of rejection and judgement was stronger. A smile then appears, “But it sounds like he was special to you. I hope you’re able to find someone special like that again.” And she meant it. Love was for some people, and Nix wasn’t one of them. At least not that she knew.

“Maybe on those weekends where you don’t have a live performer set up, put up a sign for karaoke! People love it. And maybe no one’s asked cause they don’t know you have the equipment. Can’t hurt to advertise for a karaoke night, and from what I’ve seen in other places, it ups the alcohol sales.” A wink. “I can put up some flyers in here too! Well, if you wanted to go that route and all.” offers Sera, eager to help. “I actually miss singing at the Note. You have a great stage setup.”

There was an understanding nod, “I think I know what you mean. I’ve performed for crowds, and it’s always hard to tell if the applause is for your talent, or something else. Now if they are standing, that’s a different story.” A light musical laugh, “The next time your scheduled to perform, please let me know, I’d love to watch.” Seeing another performer in their element was always a treat. “Oh, ballet! Such a graceful and elegant dance. Was always jealous of the way the dancers were able to move their bodies in such fluid ways. And when they dance on their toes?! Wow, I’m always blown away! It looks like it hurts!” another laugh, “Sorry, got carried away there.” She just felt comfortable around Sasha, like she wasn’t being judged. “Not sure I’m familiar with modern dance.” What made it modern?

Oh, she didn’t remember. While it was a little hurtful, she understood. It had been a while ago and Sera’s memory was bad at times as well.

A hand was waved dismissively, “It was a while ago, so no worries.” Her tone sincere. “I misspoke about my Keeper and being Taken. I didn’t think about the way it sounded until you pointed it out to me. Since then, I’ve taken the time to think about how I word things and how it can be misinterpreted. Especially about topics like Endurances and the like. No one had ever pointed it out to me, so I appreciate you doing that. Plus, you were kind about it, there are those who aren’t so kind.” True story.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

The Fairest didn't feel like continuing on about old flames anymore, or new ones for that matter. It could potentially take her down the dark path that she avoided, with work.

But her idea was intriguing. "You know, that does sound like a great idea. I'd make it a public event too, not just for Changelings although I hope a few show up if he does draw in a crowd." It wasn't like the Dancer needed the money by any means, but she needed a bit of lively fun.

"I miss you singing there too. It was so great to have you just pop in. The customers loved it. All of them love live music, well the regulars. The non-regulars, the pop ins, if they don't like it, they know the door they came in, they can go out it." Sasha giggled almost bashfully since the Fairest didn't typically say things like that.

Nodding about performing. "We usually have the schedules up for the rest of the year almost any day now. They do scheduling from August to August every year, it's easier that way. So, don't worry, I will let you know soon." She could hardly remember the pain she had from her toes like Sera pointed out. "It has been so long since I first learned, I don't even think about it anymore. Of course, with the skills that I have, I don't have any pain when I do it. I float with ease now." She smirked.

The Dancer's hands flashed up. "Oh! Yes, I remember now." She too felt a terrible, and a very embarrassed look came over her face. "I remember how we spoke about it, and the interpretation." She sighed. "My memory is foggy sometimes. It seems like it gets foggy when it comes to Keepers, being Taken and violence. Perhaps its my mind protecting me in order not to pull up things from the past or dreadful experiences that I had long ago." She pursed her lips and sipped her coffee. Sasha was a bit upset with herself, forgetting a pinnacle thing in Sera's life.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her eyes light up, “Great! And like I said, you can put some flyers up in here too, get the word out.” This was going to be awesome! “I bet tons of Lost will show up! You know I’ll be there, and I bet John will as well. It’ll be great.” She tries to reassure her. “Oh, and if there isn’t a large crowd, I can stand outside and sing and try and draw people in.” she offers with a laugh.

Now hear that Sasha missed her singing caused her to swell with pride. She knew she could sing and her voice was amazing, but it still felt good to hear those things. “I’d be more than happy to come and sing every now and then.” She missed that stage and the lights. “And I totally get that. I’ve had a few walk in here, take in the décor and sparkly coffee and walk out.” She shrugs. “But I figure if they’re not open minded enough to give it a try, then I don’t need their business. Same with live music, there are plenty of others that enjoy it.” She wasn’t bashful about that.

“That’s awesome! I’ll be there!” watching another Lost at their craft was always a gift. “I assumed it was like any skill or craft, the more you practice it, the more your body gets used to it. But it just always fascinated me.”

She nods and sips the coffee again, “I get that, I find myself forgetting stuff more and more frequently. Maybe it’s from having so much going on?” a shrug. “Or maybe I’m just getting old.” Another laugh.

“That makes sense. It’s amazing what our own minds will do to protect us. I personally refuse to allow them anymore power over me. There doesn’t seem to be a right or wrong way to go about it, and we all do what’s best for ourselves. I just choose to live for the here and now, accept my past, learn from it and live my best life.” But that was her. And she would never fault someone for how they choose to handle those memories and the past.

“Wow, that got kind of heavy there.” A sip and a shake of her head, “I’m not good with heavy.” She didn’t like it. “Do you ever go out dancing at clubs? I went out a few times with Mhairi and it was actually fun.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

Sasha quirked her brow. "John?" Suddenly she wasn't sure which John she was speaking of, although it was probably her Sun Banisher. "As inWinter John?"

Her long finger tipped up and shook in the air. "Now now, be careful, because I may have you just pop out and sing because it would be super fun to do that anyway." The Fairest grinned ear to ear.

As she sipped the sparkly coffee, she still grinned. "Well, they do not know what they are missing. Some people just need some sparkle in their lives and don't know it yet."

Sometimes memories were a question that either prodded people in one direction, or made them shy away from life in general. "You know, I think it may be more so from having so much going on. Things blend together, or vanish out of plain sight, or memory I should say." Yet, the Fairest nodded, it was getting too heavy in there.

The Fairest nodded. "Yes I do! In fact, I think the three of us, perhaps there was a fourth?" Sasha moved her eyes as if to attempt to recall a memory. "I don't remember who it was now. Anyway, I think we went to Reverence..." Her voice sort of tiptoed at the memory, today was not a good day for her brain to get entirely foggy.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a blink. “Is there another John?” she asks, a little confused. Was she forgetting someones name? “But yeah, that John. Am I completely forgetting someones name? Please don’t tell I am, I’ll feel soo horrible!” true story.

Smirking, “Then lets do it! I’ll find the fanciest dress I can afford, get a little box to sand on and sing my heart out.” Not that she really needed height, but it would help her voice carry. “You want a crowd, I’ll get you a crowd.” From her tone, she was serious.

Shaking her head, “They really don’t. And it’s not like you have to get the glitter, we have people not get it all the time.” Some still didn’t understand edible glitter. “I know right?!” she exclaims, “It’s fun and light hearted, and we all need more fun in our lives.” She was a girl on a mission to have all the fun in life.

“Oh!” her eyes light up, recognizing the name, “I went there with Mhairi and Ingrid! Not a place I would typically hangout, but it was fun! I got to try a new darker look, and just have a great time. We have to go out some night, let our hair down, tease some boys and just have a blast!”

We're over the month mark, did we want to start wrapping?

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

The Dancer shook her head. With the talk of her former boyfriend, the name blended two people into one person. "No, just the one John." She laughed a little.

Her eyes blinked and opened widely. It had been a while since she'd seen happy enthusiasm so it caught her off-guard. "Well, okay then! We'll do it!" It was settled, they'd have a Karaoke night at the Note and very soon.

As she sipped the nearly last drops of her coffee, which was cold from her chilly hands. "You know, we could get dressed up and you could have that new darker look on the Karaoke night. Sort of re-imaging yourself? But, that's up to you. We could wear whatever we'd like. But, whatever you do, do not ask me to sing. You really do not want to hear that." The Fairest laughed but singing wasn't her thing. Of course, she'd never even tried.

"I should probably get going soon. Do you do to-go coffee here? I may start at least swinging by before going to the studio to grab a cup a few days a week."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A look of relief, “Oh that’s good. Was worried there!” She would have felt horrible.

The cup was put down and her hands quickly clapped, “This is going to be so much fun! And just curious, are we talking the karaoke thing, or me standing outside the Note singing? Cause I was serious about that, I’ll totally do it.” She wasn’t bashful.

Picking the cup back up, she finishes off the rest of the coffee. “I could do that, I like changing up my look here and there.” She hadn’t given the clothes she bought for the Reverence another thought. Maybe it’d be fun. Smirking, “But you sang at that 20’s themed party you had at the Note. And you did quite well, you have a nice voice.” She thought so anyways. "But no worries, I'm not the type to make people do things they're not comfortable with or want to do."

While she was a little disappointed that Sasha had to go, it was getting late.

“Oh, of course! You could even have one to go tonight if you wanted.”
    She offered.

“And this has been great, thank you for coming by. It feels like it’s been forever since I talked with you. We should do it more often.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

"Both actually. I think it would be fun and an impressive thing to draw in a crowd. The only issue I could ever think of is that some may think that they wouldn't be able to hold a candle to your singing." Which was probably entirely true, yet, with enough alcohol, plenty would try. "That reminds me, I should stock up on liquor so I can do some drink specials that night to loosen people up."

The Fairest's memory must have been extra terrible today. She didn't hardly remember singing at that party. It had been a while ago and since it wasn't in her normal performances, it could be why it was so easy to forget for her. "Oh, that's right. I remember the 20's themed party of course. That was a fun night." She smiled, recalling all the costumes and how wonderful Sera's singing had been.

"Oh, I should probably drink some water today. I think four cups of coffee today is quite enough. Actually, this one probably counts as two cups. But I appreciate the offer."

"We will have to get together again soon, perhaps a quick planning session before we have the Karaoke night is in order."

The Fairest picked up her purse, and slung it on her shoulder. "It was great chatting with you again Sera. Let's get together in a couple weeks to talk about this shindig! Have a good night."

With that, the Dancer gracefully walked out the front door. As she hit the sidewalk outside, she already regretted not taking a cup to go.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread