Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

It was after hours at Garden Grounds, yet Sera was still there.

That was because she had asked Sasha to meet with her. It had been far too long since she had sit down and talked with the Dancer. After all, it had been Sasha who had given her a job at her own club when the Nix first arrived.

So it was time to catch up.

Sera was a little more dressy tonight in a pink suede wrap skirt and white long sleeve fitted shirt. Truth be told, she loved the skirt! It was soft to the touch and moved with her body. Any excuse to wear it again was a good one for her. Around her neck sat what appeared to be a mystic topaz, glimmering in the soft light. She had been doing the minimal makeup thing lately, only opting for a touch of lip gloss, which had been stressful at first. But it was growing on her, saving her time in the morning and everything.

Sitting at a table, she had some paperwork in front of her, which was apparently a thing when owning a business. Much to her dismay and displeasure. A fresh pot of coffee had brewed and was awaiting the arrival of the Winter Queen.
    Selena Sasha
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

It had been a little while since Sasha had met with Sera. The Dancer had been looking forward to catching up with her again. Having heard that she opened up her own little shop, the Fairest was wanting to check it out. Upon walking up, she was already impressed at the outside. It looked quaint, but mystical in her opinion.

After entering, she chill of her Mantel set into the room. As she looked at all the beautiful plants hanging around, she hoped that she didn't freeze any of them. Surprisingly in her outfit that consisted of shorts, Sasha wasn't cold at all.

It didn't take her long to see the other Fairest sitting at a table doing book keeping, something she did often herself after hours or on a slow day. "Hello Sera. How've you been. This place is gorgeous."

"So... um... any chance I can have one of those glittery coffees? Or is everything closed down?" She hated to ask, but after looking at the website a few days ago, the Onyx was craving a fancy coffee and was so intrigued by edible glitter.

"Oh, and will I make it too cold in here for the foliage?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires look up from the papers, expecting to see Sasha, but one never knows who might try to wander in.

A happy smile appears despite the new chill in the air and the Nix stands as papers were put in folders.

“Sasha! Thank you for meeting with me.” She greets. “I haven’t been too bad, busy, but good. How about you?” She was sure the Dancer would understand about being busy. “Thank you! I'm quite pleased with how it came out.” the compliment clearly pleased her.

At the mention of the glitter coffee, there was a nod as she moves towards the counter. “Of course you can! I brewed a fresh pot of coffee and the glitter is a rather simple addition.” And she sets to work pouring the coffee and beginning to steam some milk. “Are you ok with milk? If not, I have nondairy options in case.” Cause she learned that not everyone liked or could handle milk, so it had become a necessity. "Oh, and there are some pastries if you want one."

Eyes glance up then around at the plants before she shakes her head, “They’re not all real. That would be a nightmare on expenses! But the ones that are alive, I think will be fine. And if not, it’s simple enough to replace them, so no worries.” She offered a smile.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

Her eyes perked a little wide to hear the words fresh coffee. "Oh that would be wonderful!" The Onyx said with excitement. "Oh, I am fine with milk, or whatever is available. If you have to use anything up, that'd be great too." Because sometimes there were only a few drops of almond milk or heavy cream left that most business people couldn't part with.

"I'm glad the foliage will be fine." She nodded and didn't put on the Mask. "They are beautiful though. I could imagine having real ones replenished frequently would be very expensive."

She wandered toward where Sera was dithering with the coffee. "Everything has been good, other than the social aspect." Chuckling softly. "I kind of miss Alexander. It's a pity he got into a tiff with a few people." The Dancer hadn't really opened up about her private side to many people since Terri. She figured now was the time to start doing so.

"Other than the Note and taking care of the newer people, everything's alright." The Fairest watched while the coffee was making noise. "How about you? I'm sure this place has been keeping you busy."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a nod of her head and she grabbed the milk. “Oh, we have enough of everything. Turns out there are a lot of people who prefer nondairy creamer.” A shrug as she begins to steam the milk. It was important for the glitter, it gave it something to rest on and for the colors to pop. Carefully, a layer of foamed milk was added and a spoon full of glitter was tapped over the white foam. “We even have jasmine milk. Which is just nondairy creamer mixed with jasmine tea, but it tends to work best in the regular teas and bubble teas.” The jasmine just didn’t pair well with the coffee.

She then places the cup in front of Sasha with a flourish. The glitter thing was something she was proud of, especially with how well it had been received.

Nodding her head, “They are. I don’t mind adding some live ones here and there, but the whole ceiling out probably bankrupt me.” She says with a chuckle.

Placing a plate on the counter, she selects a few pastries and puts them on the plate. Then refills her own coffee and gestures to the table, “Want to sit?” she asks. If Sasha agrees, Sera will bring the plate of goodies and her coffee to the table.

She missed Alexander? “I didn’t know him real well, but he seemed like a nice enough guy. Though he was really secretive, and I couldn’t quite figure him out.” Like if she could trust him or not. “But for you to miss him, I take it you guys were close?” there was no judgement, only a question. “With such a small Freehold, I imagine it’s hard to overcome getting into trouble with the others.” Was just her opinion on it.

Taking a careful sip of her coffee, “It has been!” she exclaimed, “No one really tells you what goes into owning a business. The paperwork, the time investment, everything.” Another light, musical laugh, “But I think it’s worth it once you learn about time management.” Which had been hard to do. “You been up to anything new and exciting lately?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

"Have you ever had cashew milk? That stuff is really good in cereal." Which was a guilty pleasure of the Fairests sometimes. To her, it was just as good as ice cream. "Jasmine milk? I don't think I've ever tried that. Or bubble tea for that matter." It would go without saying, Sasha didn't stray far from water or coffee.

And like magic, the beautiful cup of sparkly goodness was right in front of her. "Wow!" She whispered louder than she thought, but completely thrilled with the cup. "It looks too pretty to drink!" The Onyx hadn't touched it yet for fear of what her cold hands may do to the pretty pattern in the cup.

Nodding, she reluctantly picked up the cup and quickly went to the table where Sera moved the goodies to. Placing it on the table and then sitting, she stared at it some more. "This is just so pretty." Marveling at it and also at a loss why something so simple was captivating.

Perhaps she was staring at it to take her mind off another Freehold member who left sooner than she wanted. Sasha sighed. "I guess you could call us close? Not as close as I was with my last..." It was then she finally took a sip of the coffee. She savored the deliciousness of the creamy mixture with the strong taste of well cured beans.

"Other than teaching the new Winters about some things, not really. Dance school is quiet this time of year, but will pick up sooner than I expect. There are more staff available in the summer, so that's a nice break."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires widen with excitement, “I have! It’s amazing! I’d never tried it before I opened this place and we started carrying. I was pleasantly surprised by how yummy it was!” who would have thought cashew milk would taste good?! “Oh, well it’s just nondairy creamer with jasmine tea mixed in, just gives it a little kick of flavor. But not too much, and it compliments quite a few other teas. Oh, well, you need to try bubble tea at least once. It comes in a wide variety of flavors, my personal favorite being rose milk tea. But what gives it the name? Boba! Little balls of tapioca that sit in the bottom. But we also have flavored boba, like strawberry and such. Worth a try.” She’d been skeptical at first, until she tried it.

Obviously Sera was quite proud and excited to see Sasha’s reaction to the coffee.

“And it’s completely edible.”
    Well that was obvious but she felt compelled to say it.

Her last? Did she mean boyfriend? Husband? The Nix wasn’t one to pry, knowing people will open up with time and enough trust.

“Oh, I didn’t know you guys were close. I’m sorry.” And she was. “That whole thing was, yah, well, a mess. I heard from both sides about it and it was just,” a heavy sigh and a shake of her head, “just a mess I guess.” She knew it really hurt Mhairi, though maybe the Winter heard a different tale. It was possible. “There’s always two sides to a story with the truth lying somewhere in the middle.” A shrug as she sipped her coffee.

“How is the dance school going? Do you put on any shows during the year?”
    watching others perform was always a treat. “Wish I could say I had rhythm, but sadly, I don’t. Did you always want to be a dancer?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

"Okay, I shall try bubble tea at some point." The Fairest chuckled softly. "Oh, I think I've had those little ball things at those frozen yogurt places. So that's what they put in the tea. That's really cool!" She was clearly amused at this whole tea thing now and was very much considering trying it soon.

"Well, we weren't a thing." She smirked. "I think we were trying to be a thing, but life happened and he had to leave." Or a ridiculous squabble that she wasn't about to get involved in. "Perhaps he was my rebound after my last relationship. Although that is still a strange thing to look back on." It seemed no matter how hard she tried, she may never be able to get over John leaving without a word.

Sasha laughed. "But you do have rhythm, you just don't know it. You still sing don't you? But I know it's not entirely the same."

"I was always a dancer. When I was tiny, my mother saw potential and then she encouraged it. She worked several side jobs to pay for dance school. If it wasn't for her, I would have never gotten anywhere."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

With a wide grin, “We have all kinds of flavors. And any time you come in, your coffee or tea is on the house. I don’t charge members of the Freehold.”

A nod, “That’s too bad. Must leave you wondering what could have been if he had stayed. That’s what gets me sometimes, the ‘what ifs’ of life. I know we shouldn’t dwell on them, but sometimes you can’t help where your mind wanders.” A helpless shrug. “Was your last relationship serious?” she then realized how personal that was to ask, and quickly shakes her head, “I’m sorry if that was too personal to ask and don’t answer if you don’t want to. Guess I was just trying to get to know you better.” Which was true. Since Mhairi left, she didn’t really have another woman to talk with.

Nodding as she took a sip of coffee, “Oh, yeah, of course! You can’t keep me off a stage! It’s the only place where I feel most comfortable and at ease.” It was like home to her, everything from the mic to the lights, it just felt natural to her. “And I will confess, I went dancing with Mhairi and Ingrid once. And while it was a little terrifying to step out on the floor and dance, it was also a little exhilarating!” and was that a slight flush to her gilded cheeks?

“Oh wow!” she replies after hearing about her mother encouraging her. “That’s really amazing. Do you still perform on stage?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

S
    Sasha

"That is very kind of you." She said before sipping another from the beautiful cuppa. "I had thought about that at the Note. But, I am concerned that I may contribute to someone's alcoholism problem. So unless we're having an actual Freehold event, I don't want to do that. If that makes sense." The Dancer thought she'd elaborate a little. "I am not an avid reader, but when I took over the bar, I did some reading about running any sort of bar. There are some risks offering free drinks so I'm cautious about it. Some bar owners just don't care though."

Sasha listened to Sera's what ifs and then it was on to a subject she probably should have mentioned, yet no turning back now. "It's possible that my Court spends more times on 'what if's' than others. Mostly because we are exceedingly cautious and practical, well most of us." The Fairest took another sip. "As far as my last relationship, I left the Freehold previously with him and for him. There were some things that needed to be taken care of out of town and he really insisted that I come with him." Although, Sasha didn't want to say because someone in his circle of friends had a bad feeling about anything. "I don't think I would have went if I didn't think he and I were serious." She chuckled a little. "I didn't think he would take off without a word and I wasn't able to find him again though."

Smiling, the Fairest flung her hand out a little. "See, you probably can dance more than you think. It's not for everyone I know. Just like I shouldn't be given a microphone to sing, but I'd probably sing some karaoke if I was talked into it." Laughing, it had come up once before, and she didn't say no even if it never did happen.

"I still perform, sometimes for the Freehold. Sometimes, I perform at the Studio's showcase. They have it twice a year to show off our skilled dancers and to entice people to take lessons. There are times it's just to show what we can teach, and then there's the performance that shows off the skill of the instructors. I have to dial it back a bit each time though. I don't want someone to figure me out."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread