Ended
Watch

Hot Coffee

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    J
    John Doe

John arrived at Seraphina 's apartment. He had with him a small box measuring about two feet wide by one foot high. The silver skinned Darkling had a mischievous smile on his face, eagerly awaiting the Fairest's appearance.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

It was too early to head to the coffee shop, she knew they had things handled. So she had been enjoying some time just relaxing with kind of entertaining Netflix shows and junk food. Cause of course junk food!

Someone at the door was a surprise, and she pauses the show to get up. Arms stretch over head as parts of her back-pop back into place. Laying in one spot was harsh on the body sometimes!

Opening the door, there was a look of pleasant surprise seeing John there. And with a box no less.

“Hey!” greets the Nix with a wide grin, “Come in.” stepping aside and holding the door open. “Wasn’t expecting to see you today, what’s up?” when he’s in the apartment, she’ll close the door. “Want something to drink?” today she was casual, ripped and holey jeans, gilded skin shimmering through, and a white t-shirt.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

John cheerfully greeted the Nyx, "Hiya Sera." He entered in with a kick in his step, "I would love to have something to drink...because..." again, his grin manifested. "I got some Deathwish Coffee for you, along with candy." With one hand, he held the box to his chest, the other, opened it revealing a one pound bag of coffee and a cardboard box of cookies from Cookies & Milk.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Amusement danced in her eyes as she watched him enter, clearly happy about something.

Walking into the kitchen area, she glances his way as he talked. And mentions getting her something!

Presents!

Eyes widen in surprise, hands clasp together, “You got me something?!” her voice giddy with excitement. “Oh! That was the coffee you were telling me about! Well, if you’re game, we should brew some right now! Unless you want something else, which I can totally do, but I’m having coffee.” Cause new coffee.

“And cookies?! You certainly know the way to a girls heart.”
    She jokes with a laugh. “Maybe milk instead of coffee? Or both, we could do both.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

John was happy to see that Sera was so excited. He handed over the bag and set the cookies onto the countertop. "Coffee and cookies sounds awesome to me." The Darkling smiled from ear to ear. Seeing the happiness in another Lost helped him overcome the darkness of his past.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Taking the bag, she bounces back into the kitchen, “Coffee it is then!” and sets about making the coffee. As the bag was opened, she held it up to her nose, inhaling the rich, strong smell the coffee gave off. Which told her it was indeed, a strong blend. “It smells amazing!” she called over her shoulder, adding the water and filter.

Pressing the button, she turned around, leaning on the counter.

“So what’ve you been up to? Anything exciting?” exciting was always good. But sometimes boring could be good as well.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"Buddy of mine scored it, so I traded a few favors for him. I figured since you were the local coffee expert, you'd be the best person to come to with it."

John walked over to join Sera. "I've been helping folks with finding shelter. There's commercial space out in West Sacramento. Farmlands beyond that. We're putting together a commune."

"How about you?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The aroma of the coffee began to fill the area,

“Oh, well I don’t think I’m an expert or anything. Think I need to be in business a few years before I get to claim that one.”
    She liked coffee, but wasn’t an expert, not yet anyways.

“But you didn’t have to do that, though it is sweet of you.”
    A smile. It did make her feel a little bad, cause those favors could have gone towards something else.

She was a little surprised by what he had been up to, “That's great! Well, not great about people needing shelter, but about you helping. How’s that going?” she asks, “I didn’t realize there were that many who needed shelter. Is there anything I can help with, or donate towards it? I’ve gotten into charity work with the city, but if I can help others like us, then I want to.” She knew what it was like when you fist came back, how scary it was. Especially not knowing where you would stay.

As the coffee finished, she pull down some cups and filled them, handing one to John, “Cream or sugar?” she asks as she takes a plate down next and moves the cookies to it. "I know we've had coffee together before, and I should remember, but my memory isn't what it used to be." she jokes.

“Lets go sit on the couch.” She motions with her head, her hands filled with coffee and yummy sweets.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes Vincent liked this post
    J
    John Doe

"You're an expert as far as I'm concerned," a silver smile flashed upon her. John shrugged. "I figured it'd be a fun drink to try."

"I'm slowly working my way into it."
    The Mirrorskin pointed his face. "Homeless I can blend in cause no one cares what you once were. We're all equal on the street. It's a matter of building the right persona for charity work. I'm not very good at talking to regular folk."

When offered cream or sugar, he politely says, "Both." With his portion of the coffee ready and a plate of cookies, he joins Sera on the couch.

"As for donations, it's always about cash." John sipped his coffee, savoring the taste. "There's plenty of used clothing and people's junk from the garage. Cash is what's needed most."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The smile was returned, “Well thank you. Though I’m still learning the ins and outs of coffee. I never realized how much there was to learn about it!” she exclaims. “Everything from the different flavors, to how the different roasts effect everything from bitterness to caffeine content. It’s crazy!” it truly was. “And did you know you can even take classes?!” eyes wide, “Yeah! Classes! True story!” she shakes her head with a laugh.

“But I agree, it does sound like a fun brand to try. And it smells amazing! But the big question, does it really have a crap ton of caffeine in it?” it was the biggest question right now.

Sitting crossed legged on the couch, coffee cup clutched in both hands, “If you’re not good with talking with regular people, maybe I can help you with that. Maybe help you practice and give you advice to build your confidence. I bet with enough time, you’d be great at it.” She encouraged with a grin.

“I can see how cash would be needed, but not a lot of people are just willing to hand out cash to the homeless. There is a stigma that goes with living on the streets, and there are people that can’t see past it. Some could find it more reassuring that their money is going towards something they need, like shelter and food.” She shrugs, “But that’s my observation, and probably not where you were going with that.” Another laugh, “Sorry.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

12. Likes Vincent liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.