(Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Everyone has seen, fallen for, or fled from, the beautifully dangerous Lucifer as played by Cayce in the Changeling Threads, but I just had to share this glorious moment with everyone.

Now. I'm not saying this is exactly what I had in mind when I started creating a cunning Autumn Changeling, but this is exactly what I had in mind when I started creating a cunning Autumn Changeling, and this is a shout out to YumYumCrow for making it all happen right here, in a way beyond anything I could have hoped, happening in the metaphorical nick of time.

Lucifer and Rhodes are going to have so much fun together, and it's exactly what I wanted to happen.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

2. Likes , liked this post

I could not agree more! Marvelous move on YYCs part! I was actually about to go make this thread when I saw that it already existed, lol

This is how interpersonal plots are made!

4. Likes , Xadun, liked this post
+ Reply to Thread