Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

My love...

To hear those words...

Was it simply a term of affection? A meaningless phrase uttered in imitation, a phantom from the silver screens of Hollywood? Lucifer's hand froze, extended towards her toothbrush, fingers hovering above the sink. Her eyes had been snared upon the fishhook of her reflection. Skin the color of milk left too long in the sun, those farmyard eyes, the cruelly sharpened teeth--flaws marring an otherwise indescribable beauty, the stain of Arcadia worked into her very flesh itself. For the space of an hour, even these flaws could be banished, and yet...she had never been satisfied. It had never seemed to matter.

But those words...would they change anything, or had Echo merely been snared by those same cruel barbs?

Picking up her toothpaste, Lucifer finally replied.

"I wish to bring the taste of fear and mystery to the mortals. To entice them, seduce them, and frighten them in an experience they will never forget. Think of it as interactive theatre, or perhaps a haunted house in disguise. I will need a bartender, I am sure. Perhaps you would be willing to work for me?
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).
    Pledges: Dignitaries Vow

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

No call out. No cutting words upon a barbwire voice to berate her. Echo smiles to herself, listening to the silence before shifting her weight to stand upon her leonine toes.

She stretches, body arching and limbs pulling until an "Ahh" escapes her lips. Shaking herself so her tawny glass and sand fur lays flat, she finger combs her hair as she follows Lucifer into the bathroom, breathing a whisper of a kiss upon the curdled milk of her shoulder, she looks at the women's reflection in the mirror.

"Mixing business with pleasure, is that wise?" blade sharp eyes gleam as her reflection (and her) smirk. "Sounds like a vision that the Ash would have, is this dream twined nightmare of yours why you fought so valiantly for Edna's keys?"
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

4. Likes Cayce liked this post

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Lucifer met those blade-sharp eyes in the mirror, her eye lashes sweeping across satanic pupils.

"If I have the keys, I have a venue," Lucifer explained, slowly reaching for the toothpaste, her eyes still upon those of the Lioness.

"Without a venue, I would need several more magnitudes of capitol than I have at my beck and call. That would mean forging a partnership, and that would mean a loss of control. A loss of vision. With Edna's, however, I can begin to craft this tale immediately, and nothing will prohibit me. What I will craft will be haunting and divine, an experience that will live inside the participants as a fever dream forever more. If you don't wish to be a part of it, then I'm afraid you'll just have to feel the cruel burn of a desire denied as you experience its sublime, if horrifying delights," Lucifer explained, turning around and pressing the toothpaste covered toothbrush against Echo's lips.

"But I will be oh so proud of you for resisting the temptation to join me now," the shadowed beauty added, leaning in to brush Echo's hair aside and plant a kiss behind her ear.

"Now brush your teeth. Your breath smells like you've eaten Timone and Pumba."
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

A hum, "And so you do, though if you build your nightmarish fantasy within the bounds of this venue, then you are bound by this venue's walls. It's boarders are defines, it's structure sound. T'would be your image, bound to someone else's mold." staring, unblinking in those reflected capricorn eyes. "Is expediency pre-furred to purr-fection?" a smokey chuckle escapes, rumbling low like her own leonine purr.

"The cruel burn of thwarted Desire is one I know well, sometimes rending and tearing. But to exist within your nightmare fantasy would I not offer safe harbour? A bastion of Spring is the realm of eternal Autumn?" she laughs once again taking the toothbrush, pressing and scrubbing at her fangs. "But," she says after spewing the toothpaste out, "I know I depend, I cling. I dive head first and care not for consequences. If I do not place a barrier here, now. I will not. So I will take your praise and keep away from your venue, unless I wish to partake in it's nightmarish pleasure."

8. Likes Cayce liked this post

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask

Mien

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"If I have my way, everyone will wish to partake. It will be a haunting miasma that consumes the city," Lucifer breathed, the candle flames dancing merrily in her eyes as she envisioned her dream. She blinked a moment later, the sound of spit hitting her sink drawing her back to mundane reality of the morning.

"However, for me to be able to bring this vision to life, I will need capitol. You are correct that Edna's is as much a constraint as it is a boon. Nevertheless, until I build my resources, until I gather Power, I will have to rely upon. That is why the keys are so crucial. That, and because the keys are a path to the Crown. As I'm sure you've noticed, no one in the Autumn court is particularly wise, or particularly fearsome. As such, I see no reason why it cannot belong to me, and what is more, I desire it. For, with a Crown upon my brow, I will be..."

She trailed off, seeming to be lost in thought for a moment before she slowly wandered back to echo and entwined her arms around the Lioness' waist.

"I will be safe," she whispered, leaning against her companion, her head nestled atop Echo's shoulder.

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

An impish smile is what Lucifer receives when for that, "Good, no dream. No Desire should ever be small. Strive for it, and those that want to be scared will be scared, they will choke on their terror and thank you for it."

She nods, ears flicking at the sound of the Fairest's voice, "Ah, but you have proven to all and sundry that you are the most fearsome and terrible, welding words and flaying skin with your barbs. All saw your victory during the Solstice, even mine own Queen need bow to your terrifying glory." blade sharp eyes stare into those candle lit capricorn orbs, "Ingrid begrudged your Mantle, take this as a lesson. Wrap yourself in terror. Power, capitol. Yes, they will keep you safe, but if mine own sovereign needles you because of this, then this is another avenue in which you need to shore up. I am beside you, my love. I will keep you as safe as I can, always. But I am not omnipotent, nor am I infallible." she whisper against the luscious mane of hair, "I will be your sword and shield, were to wish it, but I feel that you will not depend upon me utterly with something as precious as your safety."

12. Likes Cayce liked this post

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask

Mien

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"Then come," Lucifer said, gently steering Echo away from the bathroom and back towards the bedroom, her left hand, grabbing a bottle of mouthwash on the way.

"Make me feel safe..."

The curtains were still drawn, but soon, the room was filled with sound.

14. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread