Ended
Watch

(1807) Cynthia and Vivian

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian gave an understanding nod. "Yes, some of us more than others. Although I have seen some Kindred do that vape thing, vapor thing? Some smell fantastic, but I think the whole thing is smokeless. Although, I've read articles about popcorn lung or something like that." She shrugged, not that they had to care about that sort of dying anymore.

The Daeva's face matched that of the Haunts in disgust of the remake. "Oh, I agree. Some remakes are wonderful, and some... just let it go folks." Shaking her head. "Someone once told me that Hollywood is out of ideas, which is why they are starting to remake all the ones that made them money."

An understanding clue-in appeared on Vivian's face. "Well, I would be thrilled to learn these things, and happy to have you as a teacher." She would make sure to put on some heavy perfume that night if she needed to falsify life to her being to get to wherever the two would do this, which made the Daeva wonder. "Where would you like to teach me? Perhaps we could go to the motel together and check it out, you could instruct me there? I can leave the keys in a locker before-hand if you'd like too. Entirely your decision, Priscus Weiss." She smiled happily.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I remember E-cigarettes were the talk of the town a few years back. I'm still not sure what happened to them. I wonder how long Vaping is going to last." Cynthia recalled the subject coming up among a few people she knew in San Francisco.

"If it were up to me, they would try remaking the stuff that sucks and transform it into something decent. But I suspect that requires effort." The goth lamented with another eyeroll.

She thought on it for a moment before nodding. "I think that could work. Two birds with one stone." She added with a smile. Dark eyes glaces around the room and she frowned. Her hand rummaged through the pocket of her jacket until she could produce a smartphone. The soft glow of the screen lit up her pale face as the frown deepened. "Ah. Seems like its getting late. Moments like this is why I hate summer." She sighted and slipped the device back to where she had it. "I suppose We'll see each other then?"

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.