(Discovery Park) The King's Man

Page 7 of 12 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Image of a man? The Stranger looks at Banshee as he continues to rebuild his appearance. "I'm Isaac with one of the local pillars." Isaac looks at the assorted group. "You all new to town? Me need help? Take a look where you just stepped through man. We all need help right now. I had hoped if someone else came through the doorway would open again." The man shakes his head and keeps his phone in his pocket. You don't just hand your phone over to Others.

Isaac looks at Knot as if the guy is crazy. "No way man. I haven't helped with any of that. I learned about all of this after that work was done." The blond man shakes his head. "Besides it was going into the past to handle the problems not the future." A look of fear at the stone pillar and Isaac begins to slowly walk towards where the mana rope is laying through empty space.

"I'm not dieing in here man. I did what I was told and that should be enough. That's how this works. That's how this works, pay your dues make your way up." Isaac stops several feet from the stone pillar. "How damn fresh are all of you? Has no one told you how this works? Everything has a purpose and everything has a place. This was mine, now it is not. All is service."

1 suxx to resist persuasion
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-17 09:43:58 Isaac rolls 3 to Resist Persuasion (10 Again) 7, 2, 10, 2 1 success
    Banshe, Knot, and Winter can all roll Int+Occ-2 if they would like

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

A flash of insight, everything was clear now. The Guardian's lips twisted into a devilish grin, at long last, they had found a clue; hopefully they wouldn't blow this chance. He thought about his companions, they may not have been privy to the intricacies of the spy game, and likely would object to his heterodox methods of information extraction; but again, contempt was his burden to carry.

"It's pylon, dumbfuck", the cold hard stare of a killer, "don't even think about that, you're going nowhere", down to business.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-17 12:25:43 Winter rolls 2 to Occult roll (Int+Occult) - 2 (10 Again) 2, 9 1 success
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-17 12:43:10 Winter rolls 6 to Intimidating look (Presence + Intimidation + spec) (10 Again) 8, 3, 3, 5, 8, 4 2 successes

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Ritual Spells Active

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9
    Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker fiddled with the solidified mana, that took on the form and function of a rope. She watched on through the portal, wondering what exactly was going on. She glanced over to Sand. "I am still not sure if I should start up the ritual to try and close all of this up. Granted it would take well over and hour..." Weavebreaker kind of trailed off as she glanced back to the portal. Weavebreaker let out a sigh. "It needs to be done."

"What do you think?"

Weavebreaker offered Sand the rope. "Could you hold this and watch my back while I get this going?"
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Libertine Moros who calls herself Jane Doe around Sleepers.

Nimbus

A figure in Banshee’s distorted image flays the Moros from the inside, ripping and tearing at her flesh, desperately seeking an escape from this cage of meat.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5
    Personal Spells: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

(wp for reroll)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Pillar did not need to equate Pylon, though it could be a word used to replace it. Eyes sliding from where they came, and the purple gathering among fractals, in a different place, in a different time.

Winter yells, Banshee's eyes roll.

Or it could not mean pylon at all. Was this man, this Stranger, this Issac, Awakened at all?

Of the trio she was the only one who didn't stare at him. Tear apart his hidden self, and flay it before her eyes. No, Banshee was more polite then Diamond magi apparently.

She knew him to be dead, away from this place, and this time.

Dead in many, many states and many, many ways.

"In Sacramento right?" Banshee asks, Winter's yell and his bluster ringing around her cranium. Seers went to the Past to Fuck Shit Up, didn't they?

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-17 21:22:07 Banshee rolls 3 to Int 2 + Occult 3 -2 (10 Again) 2, 4, 5 failure
    2018-08-17 21:21:20 Banshee rolls 3 to Int 2 + Occult 3 -2 (10 Again) 2, 6, 4 failure
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:
    Monthly Rits: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    General Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense: 6 (3)

Active Spells: 3 / 6
    Base Paradox: 2 die
    Personal Spells
    2e Fortune's Protection
    (potency 8, +3 defense)

Temporal Eddies
    (potency 1, mage sight)

(Evil Eye)Mana 1 Spent
    OCC
    PRE

Knot's eyes narrow at what this Isaac says, and steps between him and the magical rope.

He reaches out and twists fate around the man, seeking to snag the threads and tangle them with Higher Laws, only to see the spell erode and become swept away by the ever shifting tides before it can calcify into meaningful bad karma.

Int + Occ failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-17 23:59:57 Knot rolls 2 to Intelligence + Occult - 2 (10 Again) 6, 4 failure
      Evil Eye failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-18 15:42:40 Knot rolls 6 to Evil Eye (Gnosis + Fate) - Composure (10 Again) 5, 2, 6, 1, 1, 6 failure
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Temporal Eddies (Improvised)

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A frown directed toward the crack.

When science advocated educating all but locked new research behind subscription journals. Feeling: strangely familiar.

Reaching for phone. Frown deepened. Turn to display the completely random jumble of letters/auto-corrected words to Weavebreaker. "Whelp... there is at least some sort of signal going through. But it looks like either Winter didn't bother to write anything or it got glitched on the way through."

A quick response is sent. B/C only way to learn is to keep asking questions. Or at least let Winter know that the communication line wasn't working.

Frown? Still in existence.

"I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea but you are right. It will need to eventually be closed." Squinting through the portal, "And it looks like they are at least moving so they aren't frozen. An hour is a good chunk of time..."

Phone shifted to one hand, rope grabbed with the other.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

A buzzing caught his attention, he felt his mobile phone vibrating like a possessed thing. A message from Sand, the date finally quantified the extent of the time disturbance. He tapped a short response and finally hit push.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Weavebreaker

Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow | Consilium

Ritual Spells Active

Current Scenes

The Descent of the Circle

Phantasmal Armor - 6
    Supernal Vision - 5
    Mage Armor - 3

Mana - 7
    Willpower - 6

All the Kings Men

Supernal Vision (Cloaked) - 5
    Transform Aura (Sleeper)(Cloaked) - 4
    Mana 7
    Witch Hunter

Health:
    Mana
    Willpower:
    Armor 2
    Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

(Willpower x 3 over 1.5hrs)Willpower 2 Spent
    PRE

Weavebreaker's took in a deep breath, handing off the rope. She looked at the anomaly for a moment, as she centered herself to the task. Exhaling, came the Atlantean words in sync with her hands tracing symbols in the air. The determination was readily visible in her eyes, as she slowly and carefully canvassed the entire circumference of the anomaly in white geometric shapes, and fractals.

The initial glowing white lines, formed a perimeter of the anomaly. With each pass, though, the shape grew more intricate and detailed.

It was still going to take some time...

-3WP - Ritual Time 1h30m - 13 Successes

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-19 09:41:03 [01] Weavebreaker rolls 13 to Ritual Supernal Dispellation+HS (10 Again, WillPower) 8, 2, 8, 5, 6, 10, 6, 8, 5, 4, 5, 4, 7, 8 5 successes
      3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-19 09:41:03 [02] Weavebreaker rolls 13 to Ritual Supernal Dispellation+HS (10 Again, WillPower) 3, 3, 7, 8, 2, 10, 7, 6, 3, 5, 2, 9, 7, 1 3 successes
      5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-19 09:41:03 [03] Weavebreaker rolls 13 to Ritual Supernal Dispellation+HS (10 Again, WillPower) 3, 10, 3, 10, 7, 6, 6, 5, 4, 9, 2, 6, 10, 6, 7, 8 5 successes
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"Yes, yes it is Pylon." That stare...Isaac's seen it before. In one of them. "Listen" A hand raises in defense and asking for patience. "Ok ok, lets calm down then hm?" He waives the hand to motion the entire space.

"You guys can have this place. I was told to look into what was going on not to take it alone versus a bunch of rubes." He looks to the pale women. "Yes? I grew up here. This is my home town..did they really bring in transplants? We've had this town on lock for ages." Then eyes shift to Knot as the man gets in the way. "Ok, I'm tired of this place ok? I'm going home."

Isaac extends a hand and a cyan glyph beats into existence over his heart. A moment passes and the glyph forms into its full glory. Settling just over where it formed, over the man's heart.

"Please don't make this awkward." A hint of a plea escapes into his voice as he asks makes his statement.

2 suxx to resist Winter's intim, 2 suxx to a cyan glyph
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-20 19:12:32 Isaac rolls 5 to Te-Do (10 Again) 1, 9, 8, 5, 3 2 successes
    2018-08-20 19:05:20 Isaac rolls 3 to Resist Intim (10 Again) 10, 8, 6, 5 2 successes

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Insubstantial)
    Striking Looks
    (Unseelie Beauty)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Haunting)
    Banshee

Libertine Moros who calls herself Jane Doe around Sleepers.

Nimbus

A figure in Banshee’s distorted image flays the Moros from the inside, ripping and tearing at her flesh, desperately seeking an escape from this cage of meat.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5
    Personal Spells: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

A calm inevitability comes upon Banshee, replacing the frustration and annoyance presented when Winter's bluff of them being Seers began just moments ago.

Destroy the Followers of the Lie.

"Prepare yourselves!" Banshee calls to her fellows, she feels her might slide into the supernal!

and then...
    ....nothing.

The Moros grits her teeth and calls for the lamentation of stygia once more!

This time she can feel it, her Purple glyphs hold! Adara tries to tear her way through Eria's flesh! Her Nimbus flares! Pale flesh is stretches, nearly tearing as something, someone attempts to break free hold this meat suit hell.

sad face
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-20 20:23:46 Banshee rolls 7 to Orpheus Lament (Death 3 + Gnosis 2 + 3 EA -1 no song) (10 Again) 3, 5, 4, 5, 1, 1, 7 failure
    2018-08-20 20:18:50 Banshee rolls 1 to dox 1, +0First, -1 lvl3, -1 MT (10 Again, Chance) 9 failure
      2 successes!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-08-20 20:37:11 Banshee rolls 6 to Orpheus Lament (Death 3 + Gnosis 2 + 3 EA -1 no song -1retry) (10 Again) 7, 10, 3, 7, 9, 3, 1 2 successes
    2018-08-20 20:36:28 Banshee rolls 1 to dox (rerollingto be the safe!) (10 Again, Chance) 5 failure
    This is of course, assuming I can use this spell :P I looked at it and it said that improvised was available, let me know if it's not and Banshee can look all constipated or something lol
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:
    Monthly Rits: Dual Casted 2E Death Shield/Grim Sight (Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 7 of 12 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
Closed Thread