THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

The Lord grins, this is something he likes to hear. 'Perfect. In that case I will talk to her for a bit. This will also give you some time to think the membership over, and reflect on our conversation. Of course, if you have any more questions that require a more private environment - do not hesitate to call.' Aaron does not want to push Cynthia into this. Since the decision, once taken, would be a big one.

That leaves the main topic of the night for what it is.

Speaking of underground...

'There is just one thing on my mind. Do you actually... go underground a lot? I find this to be a strange stereotype that only holds up in a few cities that I've seen. It would appear to me it requires more family members to make it into a real respectable place. Or is this a private matter?' Since John Davis seems disappointed he has not run into the Nosferatu Priscus yet, Aaron assumes either she has her Haven hidden well, or she feels no need to live in the sewers just because of her Clan history.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I suppose that would be smart. Lifetime commitments are very, very long." Cynthia admitted, allowing herself to relent in her interest. There are more than a few stories of those that try to leave a Covenant rarely live long. More so for those that like to keep secrets under lock and key.

There was a smirk as soon as she heard the question, Although the way her eyes turned to the dance floor and the darkened environs spoke of a hint of caution. The Priscus shrugged the moment she was confident nothing she would say would be heard beyond the booth. "To a degree. Others that came before me built it up. Its safe and a lot nice than you would think. A lot more exclusive that other places of course." The smirk widened into a rather deadly smile. The air growing more toxic. "I wound't recommend showing up without an invite." A second passed before Cynthia relaxed. "Sorry, have a reputation to maintain. But seriously this isn't the best place to go into detail."

3. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

'Exactly,' Aaron confirms with a friendly smile. Especially since - if he would be mentoring Cynthia - he likes commitment.

When she speaks of what might be a real Necropolis, the Dragon Lord is clearly interested. He had not expected the things she said. 'Oh I'm not into the whole underground scene anyway, just curiosity.' He replies in a tone as if he was talking about underground parties or something.

'I understand entirely. Something for later as well.'
    He is glad they met in this public place, since she has been around Sacramento longer. Who knows what agendas Kindred have here? He has mostly been hanging out with newer arrivals. But it also limits the things they can talk about. Now it seems like it would be worth his time to meet with Cynthia in a more private environment.

Aaron then looks at the other guests, he considers the music that is on, and finally turns to Cynthia. 'Care to dance a bit? I feel like doing an experiment with myself. Since it has been a while, but I would like to give this a try here,' He admits with a light chuckle.

And start wrapping this up

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I get the feeling we'll be talking more about this soon enough." The Goth said with a smile as she finally leaned back. The conspiratorial sensation that was building seemed to dissipate. Along with some of the Haunts smell now that she was not so close to Aaron.

Cynthia glanced to the dance floor and nodded. "Sounds like a good way to spend the rest of the night." She noted as she stood up. Her pale hand beckoned him into the swaying mass of black, creating an opening for her to slip into.

Good scene

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

PRE

And they dance the night away!
    Thanks for the scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread