Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Viola chuckles. "I put a scratch on 'er, and you buff her out then tear me a new one."

Brow arched in disbelief, "Ya, ran 'round the Crescent, 'stead of an ave. Was real anal about in-house pregame rituals and shit." like that wasn't an awkward as fuck sentience, but it worked. Probably. "Didn't know 'im though. Not well. Didn't even know who the fuck he was until after I joined up. He was the one who was suddenly there to show me how this all worked." she shrugs, obviously showing the complete and utter depth of emotion that provoked. Nah. She snorted and knocked back another shot.

"You're da show you how to adapt and over come?" like her's failed to mention other Tribes until she'd already sworn to Hikaon-Ur. Or did some parents actually do right by their young?
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

2. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Really? That... huh." Emily shivers, and takes a pull on her beer. "Your da sounds like a dick. Family is more than pa-uh... more than just one thing. I got taught a way of getting prepped, sure, but only if it mattered. Sorta, sticking to the rules, y'know? Dad and his friends were practical guys." Emily stares at the bar. That was pretty fucking cryptic even for me. Doing the Rite of the Scared Hunt matters. This talking in code thing suuuuuucks.....

The Ithaeur pours two more shots before replying about her dad. "Kinda. Always was his style. He showed me folks who knew about dealing with things in different ways - Fighting it, tricking it, just, um, being a stubborn ass and weathering it.... um. other frikkin' ways. But... well. I always was a daddy's girl, and adapting just kinda fit, y'know? I like to stay flexible."

She necks the shot and resets her head on her arm, and chuckles, before shuffling right up next to Viola. "Talking like this is a pain in the ass," she whispers, before dropping back down on her stool.

Emily takes another drink of her beer. "That how you got here? Trying to get away from all that BS?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"Ma didn't want me 'round them. Took me away, da was a creepy stalker. Er. Stalker as in stalker and not, ya know. Chris." fuckin' code. She hates this shit. No good at it at all. "Fuck this." taking another swing, rolling her eyes.

"Well, that's good for you." she stops, realizing what that sounded like. "Really. Not. Being a bitch." it was hard to tell if she was sincere or was in fact just a bitch.

"Yup," She throws some more bills on the bartop, "I'm out. Not bringing it up here. Can't not like, fuckin' this. Fuck." she stands pulling away from the bar, "You comin'?" Viola asks over her shoulder.

Wanna wrap and head off to a Private Scene? Or at least one where we can speak more openly?

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Fuck." It sounded like Viola had a rough past.

Emily didn't want to say it, but having Viola actually clarify she was actually agreed really did help. Andre Braugher's deadpan had nothing on Viola.

"Wha... huh?" Lost in her thoughts, she takes a few seconds to notice the Rahu already leaving. The Ithaeur hurredly necks the last half of her beer, slams another shot and shuffles after Viola. "Hang on, V, hold up, I'm comin', I'm comin'..."

Sounds good! I'd probably say a private scene. I might try and put together a bigger open scene when Cayce gets in.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

7. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Snorting at Emily's action as she scrambles after her, Viola calls out again, though this time there's something not completely pissed off in her tone.

"Well, then hurry the fuck up!"

[wtf]End Scene![/wtf}

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3