Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 28
DISPLAYED
(Mystic Rivers) Arrivals

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

The voice - and the smell - are unexpected. He'd assumed she would approach form the front. Perhaps she'd done it to get a rise out of him...

"Sounds like we've come to the right place." he says, offering a smug smile for her benefit. "Troubling, though. Most cults are harmless... but these apparently have at least some real power." The smile is dismissed. "It's too great a risk to simply take them head on, as we are. A numbers game, really."

There are other options, of course. "Can you get one of them alone?" he asks, arching a brow. "We can learn a great deal in a small span of time. Not to mention that my talents are enhanced by the presence a recent meal. It's... difficult to describe."
    Health | Willpower | Vitae

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

FOR REFERENCE

Cynthia will have found two other entrances besides the large front doors.

One is a side door that was locked.

The other is gate through the fence - a sturdy metal door; above it is a gap in the barbed wire. However, to use it they'd have to sacrifice their Cloak of Night in order to climb over it.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia was impressed with how stoic Lawrence was. Although she suspected the story would be different if she appeared right in front of him.

"They have numbers and they are dug in as well." The goth mentioned as she glanced over Taft's shoulder to the makeshift compound. "They have some slapped together barriers. Think we can get over the fence, but I don't think I can keep myself hidden like usual." It surprised her how sensitive the Cloak of Night really was.

"I dunno." She admitted. "They seemed to be sticking together in small groups. Not to mention getting in and out is tricky unless you have mind control or something." She paused as she tilted her head. Does this Shadow have other strange powers? "Might wanna give me some details about that."

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

Taft frowns slightly, but nods. "Is this entrance to this shanty-town guarded? It may be our best choice for entry. Someone at or near such a place would be easily abducted. I will play a ruse." Another wry smile. "It won't even need to be convincing. My goal will simply be to draw attention from as few of them as I can manage. If we are lucky, one may even be singled out. Whomever we are able to capture will serve as our... 'pass'. It won't be mind control, Priscus Weiss; but mind-reading. Are yo up for it?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia looked at the encampment then back to the Mekhet priscus with a shake of her head. "I didn't see any guards at any of the points. They seem to think they are nice and protected in there." Minus the strangeness she saw.

There was a pause before nodding. "Sounds like a plan. Hope you are ready for some climbing?" A smirk appeared as she started to head back towards to ramshackle gates.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

I'll leave this open a little longer. If you want to go exploring the camp / complex I'll open up a new scene

9. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

"Good. This should go well, then." No guards means no violence. At least... not until he and his companion decide such is necessary. A thought that brings an unbidden twitch of a smile.

"I will... strive to." It isn't the most confident sounding of statements. "What have we got to lose?"

Taft is good to move forward, barring any questions that need answering from Cynthia.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread