Defense 2

Vulgur Spells in Scene - 4 (+2 Paradox)

Spell Tolerance - 2 (@3(-1))
    Active Spells - 3/6
    Read Matrices - 1
    Unseen Shield - 3
    Reduced Friction - 2

PRE

Weavebreaker nodded softly to her words of comfort. The follow-up was a nice shift from thoughts she didn't really care to dwell on.

"it is not a far drive." She admits. "There is just a whole lot of information that needs to be gathered here." Weavebreaker gave a slight shrug. "Regardless of how much we have on our plate with the unknown factors here, it probably would be a good idea to figure out what shape they are in." Weavebreaker bit her lip.

"With the close proximity, it would be easy for their problems to become our problems."

"That being said, I doubt that they directly were working with the Seers; but who knows how their Seer problem is/was"

Weavebreaker focused back on Hamia. "I would like that. There is always safety and adaptability in numbers. I would be down to pull together resources with you." She finished with a smile.

Part of her, still could not believe and trust that the Banishers were truly gone. She had made a habit of living right in the midst of their hotspot of activity and did so for years. This new enemy, the Seers, she did not know as well.
    Obrimos | Adamantine Arrow
    Gnosis ●●● | WP ●●●●●●● | Mana 9(12/3)

Supernal Vision(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 10

Transform Aura(Cloaked)(Month)Potency 9

2. Likes liked this post
    A
    Alastor

Sorry for the delay! I have been traveling.

Alastor nodded to the concept of making a run to San Francisco. "All right. That's a run worth making. An overnighter will tell us a lot, if they're cooperative. I wonder if they even know something went wrong here..." he mused, jonesing for more coffee. "Sounds like you two have a lot to discuss. I'll hit up my Cabalmates. Knot and Langdon are both Mystagogues. I bet they'll have useful information to contribute."

With that, he took his feet.

"Let's get sparring soon. I'll leave y'all to it."

Hamia
    Striking Looks
    (Appealing)
    Presence
    (Guarded)
    Hamia

Nimbus:
    Vulgar magic causes Hamia's form to skip and stutter, as if each movement of each limb was recorded at a different time - then spliced back together.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Recon is something Hamia could deal with. More so than figuring out some clock. With the three of them in agreement, it really just comes down to 'when'.

"Sure. Good meeting you, Alastor."

With that, her attention returns to Weavebreaker. "Want me to show you the firehouse? We could probably hash out the details there." It seems as good a place as any to talk about Cabal business. And hers could definitely use a membership bump.

I am also sorry! My Hamia postings have really fallen behind. If you guys want to wrap this here, Hamia and Weavebreaker can do a followup at her Cabal's HQ.

Time Armor 2E effects (when active): +3 Defense (works against firearms)/+0 Armor

Sure, we can call it wraps.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 21

You do not have permission to view the list of names.