Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Man in Black V

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    L
    Lina Moretti

It was getting uncomfortable around the strangers as the flirtation became clear banter, and Lina realized she'd about gotten what she was going to get here. A couple of good contacts, a place to fix her car, some potential business, and a really unclear but probably useful set of connections in Circe. A glance to the guy, who was suggesting a match sometime. "Yeah, sometime. You've got my card. Hit me up. I work a lot, but when there's time, that'd be great."

She turned to Emily. "I'll call and get an appointment. I'm genuinely curious about it, now." With a smile to the rest, she said, "Well, folks, I gotta roll. My friends are waiting, but it has been great to meet you all. Try, uh, to not get into too much trouble?"

The thirst here was real. Leaving forty on the bar toward the drinks, she gave them a wave and headed off.

Lina Moretti leaves the scene. Thanks very much!

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Levinquick isn't sure how to handle the rapidly progressing suggestion. One the one hand... attention. On the other? Three girls 'helping' him find a guy to talk to. He mentally shrugs and writes it off as a wash. At this point, he's had enough to drink to just go with the flow.

"Alright, alright. Emily's right though. This probably isn't the scene for that."

He gives a little wave to Lina on her way out, grabbing one of her cards for a rainy day. A little sparring match could be fun. Then his attention returns to the group of girls. "Might have to steal that 'Jimmy's Angels' thing, by the way."

Not sure if thread would draw to a conclusion after all that, but if the others leave, Quick will do likewise.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

3. Likes Origins, , Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Nodding along, a laugh escapse the Lioness, "Good! I already have so many plans!" there might be a manic twist to her lips.

"And yes, this place has it's own fun and games, but I do not think it's purr-pose if to help us get Jimmy laid."

I'm good to wrap, there's only 9 days left in the scene anyway
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

5. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You're welcome to it," Emily says with a chuckle and just a hint of an eyeroll. Never heard ofCharlie's Angels?

She drops a small stack of cards alongside some of the others for local services, and links arms with Echo. "As long as your plans and mine cross over somewhere along the line, kitty-cat. Shall we?" She gestures towards the door.

Yeah, I'm good to wrap this scene up. Thanks everyone!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

7. Likes , Origins, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"True, true. I suppose there is business we should all be getting too," she grinned at Echo and Emily, "But my request for inclusion shall stand, I am certain ya'd not mind me lending another hand," and laughed.

I am fine with wrapping things up too.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Jimmy and his Angels amble out, each one had made themselves known tonight, and each one will be remembered.

End Scene!
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

11. Likes liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread