Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Taking a drag off the black cigarette, and nodding to Ingrid "Meeting new people. And meeting new people, are some of the things I enjoy the most." said with a saucy wink.

"Aye, but the sight of your Antlers were truly a vision of loveliness. I very much enjoyed the glass," s toothy, fanged smirk.

" Lucifer , has been around for some time. A month, more? She of Autumn yes, and dreams of Queendom." Echo speaks, blade sharp eyes drawn to the Shadowsoul, taking in every inch and wishing to claim just as much, "She was there when I first saw Jay-something--Jason. But I do not believe there has been any formalities about her stay,"

A beat for another drag, "She was also asking after the Autumn holdings....Sasha, lady of ice and snow said something about the Edna's haunted house....?"
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid exhaled smoke.

"Yah. I hold the keys to the Ash's kingdom. The last Queen handed them over to me before she... left. Looks like I have to talk to little Lucy some more then."

The Darkling chuckled and enjoyed the spectacle provided by the claimant to Autumn's crown.

"I take it you have settled in, then? Where is your blue haired friend?"
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Blade sharp eyes try and catch the Pale Wraith's. That pause, the hesitance. Echo scoots closer and offers a shoulder. Then in her impatience, she throws a arm around her Queen's shoulders. "We can do the trade off." she says, including herself in this event without asking. "Luci....is um. Gorgeous, and special. And..." she trails off eyes falling over the Fairest in question. Her lines, the hedgespun dress, the light the shadows. Even the eerie nature of her....voice. Eyes. She pulls herself away, "Sorry. But ya. We."

The question deflates all the joy from the Lioness, her carelessly thrown arm is pulled back, her ears flatten and her tail curls around her.

"Maggie...left." she whispers staring at her plate of dessert snacks. Wishing she grabbed something harder.

4. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh really..." Ingrid begins with coquettish devilry.

The conversation spins to Maggie.

Ingrid pauses as her face goes blank, numb, for a few seconds. Then comes the creaking, cynical, laughter. "Left already.... Well, ain't that a pain! So what is new?"

A small sigh escapes the Darkling's lips.

"So. Here we are - Court of Desire - holding onto a little piece of Freehold history. Did they think we'd just hand it over for free? Guess the Court of Fear will have a desire of its own, hey? I mean... I had plans. Our little fairy tavern as a central hub. My motley..."

Ingrid was hissing to herself. Envy was not normally quite so strong in the Darkling but at present, her moral compass was stressed. And Edna's was indeed a good piece of real estate. Not just a significant element of the Freehold's history but a significant fixture of the fairground itself. Why should [s]she[/I] Spring not keep it?

"Think I'll hold off till she has finished with Circe."

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Despondently her tail flicks, "....do people do that a lot?" she asks, before she blinks and gratefully moves onto another topic, "New? Well moved here," she smiles, and forces the pep back into her non-moving step. "I've seen so many lovelies, it's hard to keep track. Found out there's a de-light-full club scene that I'm just itching to dive into." pleased with her almost pun and the puppy she brought home.

"We are the Court of Desire, and their Desire drives them just as their Fear. Maybe even more. Twisted in twain." she takes a drag, "They Desire their seat, and Fear we wont give it back...Desire and Fear.." she takes another drag, "Maggie and I were tryna start a Motley," said offhandedly before barrelling into her spattering of words. "Tell me about the fairy tavern and tell me how I can help." she smiles, and smoke billows out between her lips.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The Tavern is a Hollow for our Court. We didn't have a secret meeting place so I figured we should lead by example: Seraphina and me, as it was then. Its open to all. I got staff for it now..." And her Ingrid sniggers. "But keeping it stocked is another thing! Food and drink has to be bought in. Angus can help with that. He is mine," she added in a tone that brooked no argument.

"You should go and take a look some time. Find the wishing well, make a wish and jump. Gate's at the bottom."

Now Ingrid flashed a grin.

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Her hands raise, "He's your something serious?" she asks remembering the mermaid bar. "Double note to self, Angus Is Ingrid's." she mimes writing it down.

Blowing smoke, "Right on, I'll make a wish, give a hop and throw my claws at the thorns after this." she smirks, already imagining the Tavern Hollow, she was totally gonna add some Echo flair~

"So! I've been asking this to everyone what's fun around here. Like I heard about the bars, and clubs and the shopping, but is there something....extra?" Echo asks with a waggle of her brows.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Something extra?" Ingrid is tempted to roll her eyes, but instead she smiles. A little forced, but still a smile.

"Well... There are hiking trails and parks." Ingrid lets her eyes devour her Courtier's men with its glass and leonine form. "Theres the Arts. If thats your thing. Just north of here there is golf and an outdoor theatre. Or you could go up to Old Sacramento. Mmmm - ghost hunting!"

She remained staring at Echo.

"No? Well I guess that leaves the Hedge. Not much there but goblins and Lost refugees and... erm... groves of magic fruit."

She managed to stifle a giggle.

"Unless you prefer human-elf relations. So to speak. Like I do. And no, I don't need another special someone right now! Stop looking at me like that. Next you'll say you want a buddy for a trip to the Asylum. Ain't no way I'm doing that!"

She sniffed.

"Theres always the tunnels under Funderland if you are really feeling adventurous."

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Yus extra!" she waggles her eyebrows. Then laughs, it's artifice, but has the appearance of more life then the Verdant Victor's. It seemed the Lioness has had practice.

"Ghost hunting? Yes!" she nods, "Like, I mean I'm all for sex drug and rock'n'roll, buuuuut I do likes me some variety~" she sing songs in a flat voice. "But. yeah. I do need me some hedge fruit. Like, some days you just wanna not put your face on or squeeze into your jeans and just vegg. Ya?"

She shimmies, "But that's not meow!" she gives a wink, "I'm just fine with some human-elf relations, I enjoy expanding my relations with humans," a wicked smirk, "And the Asylum? Ohmagawd yus. I need to head over there and see what's the fuss. I've heard things." she arches her brows again, waits for her Queen to give 'em a look before she waggles them again.

A laugh,

"And tunnels under Funderland? Ooooh, yes. Do tell~"

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lioness is infectious, in spite of Ingrid's mixed mood.

"There are some prohibition era tunnels under Funderland. Still serviceable, I think. We've had some expeditions out into the Hedge already... There's a Gate..."

The stir around Circe and the self proclaimed leader of the Ashen Court caught her attention. How could it not with Lucifer's terrible glory in full effect.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread