Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc: In the main thread Queen Circe has, loudly, announced that the games and event are officially open.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jason seems on the level. Ready to help and be a part of the Freehold and all that. At least... based on what he's told Sasha. But Quick's always been the welcoming type.

"Books, huh? Can't say I've spent a lot of time on those. Had an athletic scholarship out of high school, but... you know. Things happened."
    Namely being stolen away, replaced by a pile of junk wearing his face, and being forced to kill for a mountain-dwelling lightning lord. No biggie. Just the most horrifying experience of his life. Quick blinks a few times, shaking himself from his upsetting string of memories.

"Sure, yeah." he says, smiling warmly again. "Only if you promise not to ramble. Too much." A quick wink says he's not really serious.

"Yeah. Sera's place is pretty great. Be a nice spot to get to know eachother." He nods in agreement with Sasha.

John arriving signals a sour note. Quick doesn't dislike him, or anything, but he's damn serious. And they'd had a teeny bit of a disagreement. "Hey, John. Doing good. Just introducing myself. John: Jason. Jason: John." He gestures between the two in a short, clipped introduction.

Quick turns, briefly, as Circe makes her announcement. "That's my queue. Owe the Summer Queen some payback and the games are calling. Sasha. John. Nice meeting you Jason. Um... my number is [phone number]. Text me later about coffee. In case, you know, I get tied up in the games all day."

With that, Quick hurries back to challenge find Circe.

Quick rejoins the main thread.

Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

J
    Jason Devereux

Jason looks down at the number saved in his phone. Did… did he just ask me out? He turns the thought over a couple of times, trying it out for size before setting it pointedly aside and looking back up to the Darkling, introduced very brusquely as John. Either I got on Quick’s good side right out of the gate... or there’s history there. It's probably worth looking into, if I can do it without prying.

Regardless, the Darkling had asked a question and courtesy demanded and answer, “I’m well enough, thank you. As Quick said, my name is Jason, and it’s a pleasure to meet you. But as much as I hate to cut this short,” Or look like I’m following Quick around like a lost puppy, “there’s more business for me to attend before I can enjoy the festivities with a clear conscience. I really must introduce myself to the new Queen.”

Jason pulls a pen and pad from the inside pocket of his jacket and scrawls out a quick note, before offering it to Sasha, “Here’s my phone number, in case you need me for anything. But for now I'm afraid I should take my leave. It's been a pleasure, John, my Lady." His final words are accompanied by a short incline of his head, before he turns on his heel and moves in the same direction Quick did.

Barring any objection from Sasha, Jason will return to the main thread.

S
    Sasha

Sasha nodded as they both left to enjoy the games. Had the Onyx actually just helped two people usher in something, unique? Only time would tell if it was what she thought it would be. Either way, perhaps the two hit it off as friends regardless.

The Dancer wasn't a fan of drinking games, and thus waited and watched on the side. It appeared that John Doe was still there. The Fairest looked at Circe , wondering if there was going to be anything for herself, but bothering the Summer Queen right now wasn't the best idea.

"So John, do you play any of these?" She shrugged with a smile. "I don't drink liquor, so that leaves me out of beer... pong?" Unsure if that was really what it was called.

J
    John Doe

"I just uhm...drink whatever's given me to most, most, most times." His thoughts stammered upon his lips. With the others away, John was afforded opportunity to speak his worries. Still shivering he tried to organize his thoughts into the coded words of Ice, subtle context clues only Sasha would be able to thoroughly understand.

He paused to think. "It just sorta...popped up real quick." The fingers of hand flicked outward mimicking an explosion. "You know how you get those waking dreams? The sort that you can't shake. Things you remember from a long time ago, in places, far far away?"

The Faceless placed his hands before him, all ten fingers waving up and down in unison.
    Sorry, I got ornithophobia. I swear I thought the bird was here."

"It's weird, it reminded me of Kylo Ren from Star Wars, 'Move on from your past, kill it if you must.' Sorry, I'm just really shaken up."

S
    Sasha

Sasha quirked her brow a little. There was never a time since she was taken that she'd done that. "I guess I've been more than cautious about what people give me for food or beverage. Old habits die hard." She paused, a moment to process what he was speaking in Mourning Cant.

The Dancer put her hand on John's arm softly, a gentle, but kind soft rubbing to try and ease his mind at that moment. "Well, I hope it won't last long. Sometimes birds migrate during season change." She spoke in their language. The Dancer had kept watch the whole time and shook her head softly. "The bird's eye view is always different for everyone."

"Don't worry, We're now half way to Winter, and I think things will be different."

"I've noticed many new people here as of late. I wonder if someone put out signs of some sort." She chuckled softly, but the Fairest was a little concerned.

So sorry about the delay, I can't believe I missed this!

J
    John Doe

The subtle hints between the two of them brought a smile to his silver face. He nodded. His queen would protect the Freehold. "Thank you," he expressed with unmasked sincerity. The Darkling's attention snapped to his target the sudden outburst. "Seems as if there's a problem." He pointed toward the social combat.
    "Oh dear, that is unfortunate."

S
    Sasha

Sasha shook her head and paused in stroking John's arm to politely warn him to stop. The Dancer wasn't about to step in yet. "I really love how certain flowers bloom just at the right time."

"There are still flowers blooming as we speak, yet, none have wished to expire yet."

"Sometimes they evenly spread and unfold like a blanket."

Looking to the side to the Mirrorskin. "But, you and I both know, flowers aren't our thing."

J
    John Doe

John listened, and nodded to Sasha . He turned and watched as Ingrid's resolve seemed to wilt under the duress of the Autumn Courtier.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-07-21 18:41:41 John rolls 4 to Courage to Fight [Resolve + Composure] (10 Again) 6, 5, 8, 7 1 success

"Flowers are not our thing," he replied with a downcast face. His voice subtly grew more angry, "Yet, there is a time and a place to pull some weeds."

S
    Sasha

Sasha was watching with her eyes intently on the people involved. She was keeping an appraisal of things far better than John may have presumed.

"Do you think that sometimes the wild ones like to jump in and live among the planted ones?" It was a logical thought and since the Dancer rarely partook, each Sovereign who held the Crown during the Summer approached things differently.

"Even though the flowers aren't for us, we can view them in pictures and afar." It felt odd to give any sort of direct order. The Fairest had never done so before. But, she had a hunch that there may be a reason behind it, and unless someone was getting physically injured, it was really not their place.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.