Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Most kind," Rhodes nods to John.

The Fairest casts a glance out the door through which the Wizened has just left, moments before. "Very generous of you to say, Queen Sasha. I'm afraid I have not met the owlish gentleman you refer to - though I hope to reach as much of the Freehold as possible in the next few weeks."

He looks around the room. "It appears things are breaking up, apart form the games. We could always continue elsewhere if you prefer. Although if I can think of something that need troubling the Winter Queen, I'll be sure to let you know, or I could easily go through one of your Court if you prefer. And likewise, if either of you have need of one who can assess and work with magical artifacts, or a charming occultist, I hope you will give me a call." The Flowering smiles again, and jots down Sasha's number and rattles off another to pass to John.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

J
    John Doe

The Sun Banisher quickly takes down the Fairest's contact info. "I plan on sticking around a bit longer, no worries, Rhodes." While the Mirrorskin did not necessarily have visible eyes, the bumps that functioned as eyebrows, shifted from one side to the other. "I'm always keen to hear more about the occult. Anything that we can add to our arsenal against The Gentry, the better."

0 Scenes

Suspicions brewing, and tentative plans forming, the Winters in attendance, entertain the wandering Autumn as the rest of the party disperses.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.