(Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

So, I've been on the site nearly a month, and it's coming up to the first XP report form I'm going to submit. I just wanted a little guidance on that - specifically what Emily did, her goals, that kind of thing.

Do I just report on closed threads? Do I report on things that have happened, or things that Emily is working on between threads?

Similarly for goals - do I just talk about goals in threads, or more generally things that Emily's trying to do?

Otherwise, I just wanted to say thanks for making me feel welcome here and helping me get involved in stuff. I'm having a lot of fun.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Nope.

All threads (including those that are in progress).

As for goals - whatever you wish. I know I report on goals that my characters have accomplished, with a few notes on what their future goals could be (in light of current and completed threads). If you have some major plans and are working towards them, you can drop a note or a hint into the XP Reports too.

3. Likes Kelreth, Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

That's a great help, Thanks Yumyumcrow!
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Just lifted this from Selena as a reminder.

XP Reports are due on December 31st. So plan accordingly if you will be out of town. Since we are a little lacking on ST's, if you may have a viable reason (illness, family emergency, travel problems, etc.) that you are unable to submit your XP report, make sure to post in posting interruptions. If that reason is private, for now, post to your character sheet so that it is documented.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"

Closed Thread