Watch

Calling the Other Lord

THREADID

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

A few nights after Court, Aaron decides it is time for a clan meeting. Which means, calling that one other Ventrue in town.

Ring ring... Rebecca Simmons .

R
    Rebecca Simmons

As Rebecca looked down at her phone she felt no surprise, though she was a little disappointed in herself for not being the one to initiate the call. It rang once, but before a second ring could sound the phone was answered.

"Why hello Mr. van Valen. How are you this evening?" Of course she had programmed his number into her phone.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

'Dr. Simmons. Good. Thank you.' Aaron sounds calm and confident as always. 'How about you? I was hoping we could meet, on short notice.'

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca looked down at her watch. She had plenty of time and this meeting was of the utmost importance. "As a matter of fact I'm available right now. Did you already have a location in mind? If not, I believe I saw private rooms at the Nox that might serve our purposes nicely."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

PRE

'Perfect. I was thinking the same. A neutral place.' The Lord was in fact hoping for it. 'I'll see you there shortly.'

A short while later... a text comes in:

I'm in the second room left from the stairs. - AV

R
    Rebecca Simmons

"See you there," she said pleasantly. She gathered her things and then received the text message confirming he'd gotten there first. So it seemed that the game had begun.

Closed Thread