Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(AwCon) Bell Building: Inside

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The refugees in the abandoned Bell building have split into two groups;
    the ones inside have been warned by Master Animus of an imminent assault,
    and have gathered their belongings. Some prepare to hold the door while
    others discuss options for evacuation.

Animus can feel the building being closes in... then surrounded. The consciousnesses circle back and forth, like lions circling a herd. This close, the Thyrsus can almost smell the taint he can sense. One group seems to be converging on the door. The other... on the side he knows the fire escape ladder to be.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry gets as close to the exit as he can, saying loudly enough to be heard 'round. "If they split up, we force our way through one front. Staying between two fronts is a fool's game. If they all come in together, we hold the door. Work for everyone?" He motions Dodger over.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"They're splitting up. We'll have to try to punch through, but we should try to at least slow the other group if we can."

PRE

Jack just adjusts his backpack and the supply duffel bag on his shoulders, adrenaline beginning to pump through his veins in anticipation. He looks among the Arrows and Living Stones, holding onto his bat and awaiting any orders they might give.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"The other group will have to work their way down here. If we push early we might be able to make it out but we are going to leave the others stuck on the roof." Damn these things.... Falx pats the MP5 slung under his shoulder.

W
    War

Henry gets as close to the exit as he can, saying loudly enough to be heard 'round. "If they split up, we force our way through one front. Staying between two fronts is a fool's game. If they all come in together, we hold the door. Work for everyone?" He motions Dodger over.
    Dodger notices the summon and heads to where Henry was standing. She gives him a nod, indicating she understood what he was saying. A deep inhale and exhale soon followed as she prepared for the coming event.

"Henry, if you are gonna be in charge of directing us, then I should let you know now that if I say we should move in a specific direction, odds are that is the benificial thing to do. I do not want to over throw your authority, its just I often know what is best to 'stay alive'. It has kept me alive for many years now."

She gave an almost innocent child look as she offered the advice.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry smiles at the kid. A weary smile, full of 3 months of hell, but still, it's a smile. "Kid, I called you over to ask if you knew the best way out of here. If you've got suggestions, I'm all ears." But I'm no leader, he almost added. But he could be, or at least, he could fake being one. And in a crisis, what more could the others hope for?

He hated that the others had gone on the roof. It meant that leaving the building was synonymous with leaving them behind. And while Henry was willing to do that, he knew the others wouldn't be, and like it or not, he had to protect them.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx looks at Henry with an eyebrow raised in question.

W
    War

She nodded as Henry explained why he called her over. She took a moment to think about the area and where they needed to go. Ankh had said that they should get to the destination as fast as possible, that meant the light rail tracks into the heart of the city.

"Indeed. From here we should head straight north to the light rail tracks. They will lead us west into the heart of the city. The rails are mostly in the open, which can be a problem."

Dodger nodded once again as she said the plan, reaffirming in her head that given the situation and the direction from Ankh it was the best way.

Beverly nods, simply preparing to follow the lead of the others.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread