"Fuck! No! Stop, no- fuckin stop pecking me, you fucking fuck!" Knot shook the struggling crow while he hissed invectives at it, though it didn't do all that much. He didn't want to shake it too hard, after all. He didn't want to accidentally break any of it's bones or give it a concussion.

CAW the animal called out, angrily. Knot didn't know a talk to animals spell, but it hardly took one to read the tone. "Yeah fuck you too. I just need some feathers, you'll be fine. I'll heal you right after, just chill the fuck out." The crow didn't give a single shit. Not now at least, but that would wipe off. Knot's had worse on his hands before. And as requests went, it wasn't one of the more difficult ones he'd been assigned to accomplish in his time as a Mystagogue. And while he knew that there were easier ways to get his hands on the feather of a carrion bird, he wasn't interested in hitting up Hobby Lobby, or hunting for a naturally shed crow feather that didn't look like shit. Details matter, intent matters. In magic and everything else.

Much easier to go straight to the source, Knot thought.

And right when he had that thought, all of the Crow's friends swooped down.