Ended
Watch

Alessandra's Orbit

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    K
    Krieg

As Court had seen a veritable tsunami of new Kindred, Krieg held off on taking up Alessandra 's time. With time now available, he made his way down to chat with Her Grace.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She watched Lina make her way over to Vivian’s ever-growing crowd. Perhaps she should have Acknowledged the Daeva. But she didn’t want to overstep Vivian’s position as Priscus and Seneschal. She knew she could and wouldn’t get flack for it, but it didn’t feel right to her. Maybe she’d ask Vivian in private about it.

It was nice to see Court growing with new faces.

But it was a familiar one that caught her attention next.

Dark eyes notice the size first, it was hard to overlook a giant like Krieg. And thankfully, he kept his Beast hidden, something that was welcome.

A smirk appears, “Good evening.” Would his behavior be different this time? Or was it going to be time for education? She patiently waits.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

K
    Krieg

Despite their relative familiarity, Alessandra's Blood scared the hell out of him - and he was not afraid to admit it. A quick shiver of his massive frame rippled down his coat. "Ahem..." he coughed once, "buonasera." The tall man smiled like a student trying to impress his teacher. "Did I pronounce it right?"

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-14 16:13:50 Krieg rolls 3 to Speak Italian [Int + Expression] 3, 9, 6 1 success

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

His attempt at Italian was amusing, and it was evident on her face.

“Well, someone’s been studying.” Humor in her voice. “It wasn’t perfect, but it wasn’t horrible either. With more practice I think you’ll get the hang of it. I can of course help with that if you like.” Her smile encouraging.

But the smile didn’t last long. “I’m glad you sought me out, I had something I wished to address with you. Tell me, how many Domains have you been in before arriving in Sacramento?” maybe he hadn’t been in many, but then again, maybe he had and was simply seeing what he could get away with. Either way, she was curious and eager for his reply.

K
    Krieg

The giant was impressed with himself for his efforts. "Thank you kindly, I'm trying to broaden my horizons."

Then the Prince asked an unusual question. His right brow arched up in reaction. "That is a good question...hmm..." Krieg pursed his lips, raising a black glove to his chin, stroking his beard. "The last was Boise, Idaho...I don't recommend visiting up there. New Orleans is a fantastic spot. Hmm," the leather tapped against his chin. A light brushing sound of his hair was audible. "Are you asking within the Continental United States? Or are we including the geo-political mashup during the Cold War?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “It’s not an easy language to pick up. You’ll have to tell me where you’ve been studying.” Light humor in her voice. “I’d actually offered to teach another, yet circumstances happened and she can no longer learn. So my offer is still standing.” She wished she had gotten to teach Alice. It would have sounded beautiful coming from the doll.

Dark eyes watch his movements and it’s clear she is listening as he spoke. “Idaho?” she was almost certain her accent butchered the word. “Cannot say I’ve been there, though I will take what you said and not visit.” Though what his reason was, he didn’t share. Maybe a talk for another time?

“I was asking in general.” A circular motion made with her tattooed hands, “Cause something’s been bothering me, tapping at the back of my mind. So I’m hoping you can help me with it.” So he’d been in a few Domains before here. “The whole waving to the Prince, is that a common custom in other Domains?” her tone was nonchalant, but the intention was obvious. She didn’t like his lack of respect at last Court.

7. Likes liked this post
    K
    Krieg

"I checked out the audio book at the local library. I thought it was worth a try." Krieg shrugged in regards to the audio book. His large frame inclined toward the Gangrel, an amiable air to the relationship he perceived to have with her. "Having a mentor, face-to-face would be much more exciting and productive."

"Dreadfully boring place. The Carthians there are a bunch of uhm...what's the word....yahoos? Yes, that's the word. Backstabbing bunch, trying to one up each other in front of the other Covenants. As if anyone cares."

At last her question brought forth a prolonged moment of silence. "Oh...oh dear." Again, another prolonged silence as his eyes shifted from her face down toward her hands. The claws were not out, not yet, at least.

Erring on the side of caution, he took a step back.

"I am dreadfully sorry. My manners had slipped my mind as they say. I offer no excuse for my misconduct, and humbly request forgiveness."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mild surprise appears on her face, “An audio book? That’s certainly a way to go about it. Or an actual Italian can tutor you, which I think could be fun.” For her anyways. It was always funny to hear someone attempting to speak Italian. "And maybe you could share more stories with me in exchange."

Chuckling, “Aren’t most Carthians….yahoos? Though sometimes it’s cute when they group together to try and overthrow someone and end up fighting amongst themselves. Part of the reason no one takes them seriously. But now the boring part? I’ll remember that, I hate being bored, ideal hands and all that.” Hands were held up and fingers wiggled.

She watches the shift of his eyes, amusement twinkling in her eyes.

Then the step back. Did he think she was going attack him? For a simple slight? She could and it would be justified, but she liked the giant. This was a chance to teach without violence. Something she had been working on for quite a while. But she couldn’t let it slide, it would make her appear weak to whoever witnessed the wave a Court.

“I hope you realize I cannot let this go without a punishment.”
    It was nothing against him, she enjoyed his company. But he, and the rest of Court, had to know not bowing was unacceptable.

There was a pause as she studied his reaction.

“At the next Court, you are to bow to every Kindred that enters.”
    She could deliver a harsher sentence, he could be in the barrens right now. But she wasn’t completely heartless. Last time she banished someone to the barrens it was for ashing another without permission.

10. Likes , Dark Passenger liked this post
    K
    Krieg

He heard her loud and clear. “I hope you realize I cannot let this go without a punishment.” A phrase that carried with it a multitude of conclusions - many of them bloody. Krieg's muscles tightened and coiled within his body, preparing for immediate movement in one way or another.

The Giant focused upon the Prince's eyes - the windows to her soul. Would it herald pain? Then, her punishment was delivered. “At the next Court, you are to bow to every Kindred that enters.” His tensed muscles relaxed, it was visible as a slow lowering of his shoulders, just air escaped a balloon.

"I shall do as you request without hesitation, Your Majesty."
    No more was he fearful, he stepped closer. He bowed before her, his bald head passing down below her chest then arising once more. A display of his sincere trust in her patience and wisdom.

A mirthful smile appeared, "If I may respond to your prior comments, you are quite right. The American branch of the Movement is too entrenched in it's idea of democracy. Every person's opinion is of equal value, regardless of its content."

"And," Krieg's left hand arose before him, he tugged off his glove with his right hand, extending it toward Alessandra palm up, "I would be delighted to share more of my stories with you."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

If someone were to ask her if she found it funny the way the body acts in the moment of a possible threat, she’d have to be honest and say yes. The obvious signs of the giant’s body relaxing when there was no violence to be had was amusing to her. She wasn’t too sure why.

And how very easy would it had been in that moment of him bowing for her to expose her claws and end him. But there were no grounds for such an action. And just because she could do something, did not mean she should.

A nod then, “Good, I’m glad we have that matter settled.” And she supposed only time would tell if he had another lapse. Which would be met with not such an easy punishment. She really had no desire to stake another Kindred. It wasn’t pleasant and not something she enjoyed.

Change of topic.

“You do have to respect them on some low level for their drive to keep chasing the impossible dream. Even when I was unbound I found their goals undesirable. They have goals, yes, but they lack the backbone and ability to see those goals come to life.”
    They annoyed her. “And while change is admirable, laws and order among our kind are what have kept us alive all these years.” They were children to her, chasing a dream to change how Kindred society ran. But why change something that has worked all these hundreds, if not thousands, of years? “Opinions are fine and dandy when there is a solid idea and plan to back them up.” Which the Carthians clearly lacked, otherwise they’d have overthrown things by now.

A smile then,Eccellente! she enjoyed stories, “That means excellent.” She adds with a wink. Though she was unsure of what him holding his hand up, palm extended meant. “We’ll have to make an evening of it. I can share some Italian and you can share stories.”

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 19

You do not have permission to view the list of names.