(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

(-1 Vitae activating Resilience)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage listened, kinda. This Kindred that sat in her office, in her Domain, spouted about honor and other bullshit. She cared less.

But her own fear? Please.

So there was another laugh, her head gently shaking, once she composed herself,

“You’ve just shown how utterly stupid fledglings are. You do not, nor will you ever, understand how this society works. Your ignorance betrays you, shows your lack of common sense. Not that I owe you anything, but this amuses me so I will. I don’t need the Archron here to turn you into a pile of ash that is more useful than you as you sit. You pose no threat to me, not on any level, so lets be clear about that. Your mouth is writing a check you measly swords cannot cash, so stop fooling yourself.” That was that.

“As to wanting your swords? No, I don’t want those, they are worthless to me. But you are clearly a fledgling that cannot be trusted. And as such, I will take something, but not those swords,” a shake of her head, a calculating smile appearing, “I will take you hands, and it will serve as a reminder to you that you will know your place and you will respect my words and my Laws. You will then find yourself without being Acknowledged and making your home within the Barrens. And to be clear, my next words will not be as gentle nor will you walk out of here, so pick your reply very, very carefully.” Her patience were done. She would ash this worthless piece of space, and would relish in displaying the worthless swords in Court.

Goto's words were unexpected, but it showed Ale where her loyalties were, truly were. So it was no matter, she would have probably been a weak Reeve.

“Then you have shown how utterly useless you are to this Domain. You are no longer Acknowledged within this Domain and can make your home in the Barrens. Leave this office and building, your presence is no longer required nor wanted.”
    But her eyes linger a moment longer, a fire burning inside them, before she stands as well.

“And if you do not leave my line of sight, you will not walk out of here.” She had no issue ashing the neonate where she stood.

"And to be crystal clear to each of you, your Priscus will not be allowed to Acknowledge you, only I can. And it will not come cheap."
    her eyes burned with anger. But she wasn't a stupid Savage who flew off the handle, she much preferred punishing and see the suffering for this ignorance.

Glancing to Twist, “Li voglio in torpore per essere fatto un esempio di se l'ignoranza continui.*”

OOC for Twist

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    (Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

To take a pinkie finger is to loosen your grip upon your sword. The ring finger will weaken it further. If you are an incompetent your sword hand will become worthless, and all will know your shame.

To feel so threatened to spew words of the opposite but demand that both of her hands be taken was more then telling.

"You will not take Takeda-sama's hands!" Goto Izayoi, Iga Kunoichi and eternal servant of the Takeda declares with the heat of Amaterasu-ōmikami's righteous flame!

Initiative 10+6=16
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-25 11:45:46 Izayoi Goto rolls 1 die for initiative 10
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

3. Likes Riks, Vincent liked this post

Takeda Katsumi

Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

NOS
    PRE

Init 11 (4+7)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-25 13:01:47 Takeda rolls 1 die for initiative 4
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist listened as the 'conversation' continued, her dark eyes watching the two women across from her. What thoughts she had about their words and the Prince's words, and there were thoughts to be sure, were kept hidden. Though, it was doubtful that even if she hadn't bothered hiding them, either Takeda or Izayoi would care to notice.

Their world was narrowed down to the Prince.

Though in truth, so did Twist's.

And so it was that the Prince's final words came to ears with clarity. Clarity that guided without a moments hesitation Twist pulling again on her blood as Izayoi's words rang out with passion.

Initiative 2+13=15
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-25 13:45:28 Twist rolls 1 die for initiative 2

-1 Vitae for Celerity
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Int 16
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-25 14:36:59 Ale rolls 1 die for initiative 10
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    (Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Dundundun! An Initive tie! Here's my tiebreaker roll! Orianna can you rolls another die to see which wins
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-25 14:45:40 Izayoi Goto rolls 1 to initiative tie breaker roll (10 Again) 10, 7 1 success
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

I prefer to wait for Yumyumcrow to direct the next course of action

9. Likes , Vincent liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Personally, I prefer that we put this scene on "hold" until the PrP is squared away.

I think this is the best way, given the effort @Travis06489 has put into their plot. Once Lord's Dance is done, we can pick this scene straight back up.

Would that be acceptable to everyone?

11. Likes deltadream, Cayce, Orianna, liked this post

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

Takeda is passive, and accepts whatever is about to happen.
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.

Note! I will proceed however people want. So if people want to still throw dice, I will do so.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread