Watch

A Pleasant Spring Night

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    K
    Krieg

American River Bike Trail, Discovery Park

Nightfall arrived late, yet the Kine every chained to their schedules, were sound asleep. The moon was absent. Only the ambient lights of the city penetrated the thick forest. Bicycles were not permitted to be on the trail this late at night.

Krieg patiently awaited Mable Wood . He wanted the opportunity to speak to her in private. The forest was ample opportunity to get to know one another.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was quite pleased to be meeting with Krieg tonight. Her previous encounters with him were interesting. At first she had been a bit intimidated due to his size but once she started talking to him he was quite pleasant. And he handled the situation in the other territory quite well.

Mable had on jean shorts and a green top. Her hair was in two braids which hung over her shoulders. She walked the trail until she saw a large dark shadow.

"Evening, Krieg."
    She smiled into the dark.

K
    Krieg

The bald, bearded giant was wearing his signature outfit - black overcoat, black leather gloves, and black boots.

Despite a modicum of trust, instincts still activated. Here was a superior predator. He was the prey. Alone in a forest. He coughed into his fist to dispel the perfectly natural fear of her Blood.

"Good evening, Mable," outside of Elysium, no need for titles. The large man walked toward her with a grace that seemed unnaturally light for someone of his size. "How has your night been for you?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

If Mable were breathing her breath would have caught in her throat for a moment when Krieg moved toward her. He seemed pretty graceful and Mable thought perhaps he would be a good dancer.

"My evening has been wonderful. I love being outside," she gestured towards the trees, "And being in the forest makes me super happy." Mable gave a little spin of joy. "How has your night been so far?"

K
    Krieg

Seeing the Gangrel twirl in place, the giant chuckled. "I am quite well." A large gloved hand rose toward the sky, "The moon is hidden, the light pollution is minimal, the temperature has me content." The tree branch of a limb returned to his side, "I have your company, thus I consider myself fortunate for such an occasion."

Standing in much closer proximity to her still set his dead nerves on edge. "I have not yet hiked this trail before. By chance have you?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled at the sweetness of his words. He seemed to have gentlemanly manners.

"I have not walked the trail before, but I have been in these woods plenty." Her voice had a slight lilt of joy to it. "I too find myself fortunate to have your company."
    She tilted her head in thought before adding, "I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Where were you from before moving here?"

K
    Krieg

"A mutual feeling, truly the Goddess is smiling tonight." He smiled once more for her and gestured with both gloved hands. It was a signal to commence the hike on the bike trail, at her leisure.

Once the pair begin their march, he replies. "Most recently Idaho. Woefully uninteresting aside from the mountain lions. The many uses of potatoes are surprising. Mostly of the fermented variety." He shrugged casting off the humdrum of the state.

His enthusiasm spiked, "New Orleans, now that was one hell of a time!" He laughed out loud. "If you haven't visited during that time, you're missing out. Let me know if you do go. I can give you a tour of the French Quarter."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable started to walk with Krieg up the trail. "Hmm, Idaho. I believe I worked there for a short period of time before my untimely death. I was working for the United States Forestry service. I spent most of my time in the woods and at camp grounds. I do seem to remember some yummy fermented beverages." Mable gave a small giggle.

"New Orleans." she paused in thought, "I was there after death. I worked in the Kisatchie National forest. I can't say I ever went to the French Quarter. Now you have me very curious. What can you tell me about it? All I know is what I have seen on TV and in movies." Mable's voice had a note of excitement that it usually lacked.

K
    Krieg

His long legs exercised a practiced step to match Mable's stride. "Forestry service, now that is quite a profession. I always found that those who take good care of the land also take good care of their associates. They tend to recognize the value of the cycle of life."

Speaking of the French Quarter, "It's a wonderful part of town to visit in November and December. The tourist levels are significantly less and, you can visit the shops catering to those with particular interests. I know all of the authentic ones," a knowing grin appeared upon his lips, "There's a distant cousin of mine, his name is Gutterball. He got that name because he's woefully terrible at bowling. He knows all the best gossip."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded into the night, "Thank you. I do value the cycle of life. Perhaps a bit strange given what I am. It's a piece of my old life and humanity I struggle to keep a hold of. I believe it is important to have purpose. My Sire recognized what I was trying to do and helped me by embracing me umm... my life." Mable found it a bit awkward to discuss this part of her so she switched back to the French Quarter.

"Shops? Do I look like a diva, I mean Daeva?" She chuckled in a light hearted manner. "Bowling? Wow, I haven't done that since...well a long time ago."

"I have heard New Orleans was crazy during tourist season. Must make it easy for hunting."

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 18

You do not have permission to view the list of names.