Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-12 16:36:40 Emily rolls 5 to 2 World Eyes (Int + Occult + Wisdom) (10 again) (10 Again) 5, 5, 9, 8, 7 2 successes

"Woah. This is... new."

Leaning against the wall on the edge of the railyard with one regular eye and one purple glittering one, Emily stared into the spirit and takes another drag on her cigarette. The tall buildings and arching lightning make it look a place of foreboding beauty, laid over the sheds and rail tracks. The last time she'd dared to look into the Hisil in this part of town she could practically taste the corruption, and had avoided it ever since. There was no shame in that. What could one Itheur do against a Magath, without a Pack behind them? But this new pack had taken it on, and clearly won.

There was the faint scent of retreating darkness, but the cause was gone. This place was repairing itself, slowly. It had the makings of a real territory. Watching the Spirit overlay the material was always... interesting, especially when there were such differences between the worlds. But it was a great tool for the Crescent Moons, to look across the Gauntlet without forsaking their sight where they were. Slowly the Hisil melted away as the gift ended, leaving the rail-yard in the fading dusk light. This whole place must have meant a lot to a lot of people to have left such an imprint in the spirit.

It strikes Emily that Tristan never described the pack very much. Or their Auspices. Not that it meant too much, of course, but hey, stereotypes exist for a reason. Tristan - the ambigiuous, closed-up Half-Moon - seemed like the type that would omit that stuff deliberately. Make her understand the pack on their terms. It made sense.

The dull dying butt of her second cigarette arched towards the drain. She was stalling. She knew it. Wandering into another pack's territory was rude at best, an outright threat at worst. But Sacramento wasn't any ordinary territory. Not any more. Hopefully Tristan had told the rest about her, and this wasn't just some huge mistake.

"Well... here goes nothing, I guess...." Emily sighs heavily and begins walking into the railyard. She's not hiding - If the pack are here, it's better if they see her coming. But she's still keeping an eye out, in case they try to sneak up on her.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-12 17:22:33 Emily rolls 4 to spot anyone trying to sneak up on her (10 Again) 5, 2, 1, 9 1 success

"I sure hope they're here, or I'm gonna feel pretty foolish..." she mutters to herself.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

It's the smoke that gets Chris's attention. Drinking doesn't help make the thoughts go away and tv is quite literally a shitshown. So the Irraka had decided to walk the pack's territory and now adjusts to move towards the cigarette. Long strides under dedicated pants, old shoes, and a worn polo bring Chris close enough to see the source of the smoke. Cute Chick.

The hell is she doing out here.

Man-Chris walks towards the newcomer, hands loose at his sides with a casual stride. The smell of Uratha bleeds past the smoke and Chris freezes.

"Evening"
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The tang of Uratha reaches her nostrils. Phew. Found one. Why are the cute ones always wolves? Emily takes a deep breath and exhales quickly, opening her arms placatingly. "Hey! Um, I'm Emily. Didn't get much of a chance to talk the other night, right? Guess I made kinda an ass outta myself. I hope you had a good night, anyways." Stick to topic, Emmy... "I don't suppose I've been lucky enough for Tristan to tell you about me? Or, like meeting you guys? Without running into you by accident in bars or gas-shop coffee machines? Because, now you're kinda making a full pack and everything, and there's actually People in the city again... I was kinda hoping to get to know you all. Maybe learn a trick or two. Even help you guys, if I can." The words kind of tumble out, like she's been planning what to say and just wants to get it over with. The Itheur takes another deep breath. "Sorry. It's, uh, been a while. . And Tristan was... kinda spiky. But fair. And... it's been a whileSince I've seen anyone around. But it looks like you're starting to clean up," Emily waves her arms over her head, "And I'd if we're gonna be neighbors I'd rather be friends. Y'know. Help out. " She shrugs, and smiles, hopefully. "Least you know I can have some fun, right?"

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Following after Chris and walking into a storm of babbling words, the Rahu grunt and fixes the blue haired bitch a fierce yet, dead glare.

"Who the fuck are you." it's not really a question, but it cut through whatever was going to happen after that torrent of word vomit spilled out through her lips. Viola's head's cocked and glares all the more at the word 'fun'. "No." she grunts out, the shifts the conversation "You say you met Tristan? Ya right. He ain't said anything about you." bitch could learn about the gruff piggy easy. Name dropping didn't mean shit.

3 suxx glare
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-13 18:55:40 Viola Jones rolls 7 to Glare (Presence 3 + Intimidation 2 + spec + 1 PG) (10 Again) 4, 9, 8, 6, 2, 9, 4 3 successes
    Locking in Moon Phase, Waning Crescent
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

The Irraka's head tilts to the side as Viola takes to the front like a hurricane. "Hmmm he is busy. There may not have been time?" The words are spoken and asked softly. Yes this Wolf is encroaching on the pack's turf but she hasn't done anything wrong yet.

There's another pause as Chris looks over Emily before standing straighter and raising his head with a shake. "I don't think that I have met you before.*" A frown though whether that's at not meeting her sooner or at the present situation can't be read. "It is good to hear that there are others in town though, she" A nod towards the glaring Viola. "has a point."

"I'm Chris"

*ooc
    Irraka Blood Talon:

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Who has a point? Oh. Viola. Well... Yeah. She's a born true warrior. Of course she has a point. Probably several on her person at the same time."

Hector, dressed as a man in a rancid shirt with oversized trousers held up by a rope belt, appears from deeper inside the rail yards. He doesn't so much as walk but slouch over to the group, like a big ball of dirt attracted to something noisome... right where they were gathering.

"And who is this?" The Cahalith beams beatifically as he draws near. Its a happy kind of madness.

His saintly aspect only melts into something serious once he catches the unfamiliar scent.

His intense eyes find a new target - Emily.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

OOC mention

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-14 05:12:19 Emily rolls 4 to Resisting Intimidate (10 Again) 4, 10, 6, 1, 6 1 success

The Itheur takes a full step back from Viola and avoids her leer. "Great. Just my luck." She turns to Chris. "And... Sorry. Must have confused you with someone else." Emily shrugs bashfully.

As Hector bounds in, she sniffs the air, her nose wrinkling. Three wolves. One threat. One curious. One undecided. Just breath, and don't screw this up. She looks around at the wolves, avoiding Viola's eyes, but gathering her resolve.

"Okay, I'm gona start over. My name's Emily Makerith. I'm an Itheur of the Iron Masters , and I live here in Sacramento. Now, I don't know what happened to all the People here - I've been alone ever since they disappeared. But I came across one of your pack, by accident. Told me where you were. Would I have wandered into a train yard alone otherwise? It's not exactly a tourist spot." Emily takes a deep breath.

"I knew what this place looked like. I've looked around and saw the changes in the Hisil you have wrought here, and I'm glad of it, because I could do fuck all here on my own. I wanted to thank you. And rather than cross paths in some other way I though I'd come down and introduce myself. Thought maybe we could help each other. If you needed it." She looks at the three wolves. Watching. Waiting. Ready to bolt if things go wrong.

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Hector comes, rancid and ragged, but still the rahu bares her throat to her Alpha. Which would put a few things into perspective for the blue haired bitch.

"We've been here for half a year. Why the fuck is this the first time any of us have seen you?" she shifts, her arms cross and her dead eyes baleful, "Let alone scented you?"

She loudly sniffs the air, and snorts. The actions might be in her man-skin but were she on four paws it would be obvious to her dismissal.

"We don't need your help. You need ours. Don't bother lying to us."
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

What the hell's your problem, crew-cut?

"Not a lie. Two views of the same truth. Unless this pack knows literally everything I do, then I'll be sorry I wasted your time." Emily tried to keep the exasperation from her voice. She really did. "Have you been everywhere in the city? Down every street? Watched every block? I knew there was a Magath here, and because I was alone I stayed the hell away, because I have more than two brain cells to rub together. That's why you haven't seen me."

She looks back to the others. "Joining you would give me a lot, that's a no-brainer." So much even resting bitchface over there knows it. "But there's gotta be a building of trust. I'm not wandering over here expecting to be signed up to... Whatever your Pack is called. That doesn't mean I couldn't help you in other ways. I'm not expecting to be best friends. But maybe I know things you don't, know gifts you don't, or I can cover gaps in your responsibilities. I'm offering that." She looks at Hector. "If you're not interested, I'll leave now and won't bother you. But the offer's open." She shrugs.

13. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector looks Emily up and down appraisingly.

"You can call me Hector. Cahalith who follows the Big Red myself."

He paused.

"Like your style. Emily. What you say makes sense: glory is one thing but its plain stupidity to tackle something too powerful without a pack standing with you. You followed Big Red's calling well, I guess."

His eyes narrowed slightly as they lazily swung to both Viola and Chris.

"Call of pack is call to follow Harmony but if you want to test yourself alone thats fine. The Pack of Bells..." The tramp sniggered. "Is me, Viola, Chris here. And Tristan who you seem to have met. We can do a lot of things but none of us is kitted out as an Ithaeuer. And... ooooh... we could be an honoured pack. Have the full cycle. N'yah! Anyway! My thought - gather all the People into one place. Stronger together and all. But that would be something you work out with the others."

He paused again for effect.

"I'd like to get to know your story regardless."
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

15. Likes Xadun, liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last