Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

It seems Summer was late to arrive. Yet professionally dressed. Albeit Circe had unbuttoned the jacket and a good portion of the shirt too. It was a too hot out for a tie and suit, so she'd completely ditched the former. Circe sees her roomie is already here and new faces too! She probably shouldn't say that around John.

With confidence she strides straight to the group as a blast of dry heat presages her arrival, "Yo Sera! Nice jacket," her Italian accented voice carries with ease her most regal greeting between monarchs of vast, yeah she can't even pretend. She steps up beside John and pats him on his right shoulder, "Hey roomie, made some new friends already? I wouldn't be surprised at all," there is no sarcasm and the smile she flashed him is clearly meant to encourage him. She looks at the other ladies in the gathering.

Then she loudly laughs, "Ha ha! I feel over dressed. Or maybe its the heat," she gives her collar a tug with her left hand, "but hey new persone," Circe takes now claps her hands together, "Colorful outfits too. Sup? Ya can call me Circe."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes liked this post
    J
    John Doe

John held onto Sera's hand with a smile. The warmth of her mantle helped to ease his social anxiety. "It's good to see you again," he whispered to the Mermaid's ears.

Then the "Gunbunny Smurfette," at he had accidentally nicknamed her. Her extroversion was an infectious type of excitement. "Hi Circe," he cheerfully greeted her. She was looking good in her suit.

Distinctive Voice
    (Disquieting)
    Striking Looks
    (Nonpareil)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Mantle
    (Candlelight)
    Lucifer

Mask
    Lucifer's alien beauty is almost cruel, the eye moving uncomfortably from one monstrously perfect feature to the next.

Mien
    Lurking beneath the alien beauty of the mask is the echo of the grotesque. Cruel teeth hide behind plush lips, goat eyes glitter beneath long lashes, ears are twisted into points, with skin the color of curdled milk.

+2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Lucifer's lush lips curled into a sensual smirk as the Lioness nuzzled against her hand, prompting her to caress the Beast behind the ears.

"Who here will join me?" Lucifer asked, her voice ringing out like chimes struck with razor blades. "Who will join me in a pledge of alliance? We are all seeking a place, are we not? We are all seeking to be free from the grasp of the Thorns, and Those who lie beyond them. The Freehold of San Francisco is falling. The Margraves salivate on the Border, and Privateers roam the Trods surrounding this city. Who can bear to stand alone in such trouble times?"

Her eyes swept over the other Lost gathered around her, her gaze keen, looking for any betrayal of fear...
    Lucifer. Fairest: Shadowsoul/Illes, Pres 4 (Smoldering), SL 4 (Nonpareil), Distinctive Voice 2 (Disquieting). Autumn Mantle 1 (Candlelight reflecting in her eyes).
    Pledges: Dignitaries Vow

5. Likes liked this post
    S
    Sebastian Grace

Sorry.
    Last edited by Sebastian Grace; Jun 23rd, 2018 at 01:38 AM.  Reason for Edit: I did the wrong account thing again.

J
    Jason Devereux

Jason’s eyes quickly took in the Winter Queen, her mantle holding strong even beneath the spring heat, and and the unusual gem tone of her eyes catching his gaze for a second. Still, he allowed a brief burst of relief to wash through him. No need to roam the entire park looking for her, then. He put on his politest smile before reaching out to take her hand.

“I’ve come from further west, my lady. Though if you meant originally, I was born in England, near the border with Wales. And yes, I’m hoping you can be of assistance, as I came here seeking a new home. My last home didn’t quite agree with me, I’m afraid. But I’m led to believe the you're the one I should speak with about getting settled in?”

He glanced to Circe while the Onyx Queen considered his words. She was certainly enthusiastic. Anything else remained to be seen. In the interest of being polite, however, he replied with a quiet, “Jason Devereux, a pleasure to meet you.”

The Autumn fae drew his attention back, her recruitment pitch sending an unpleasant tingle through his teeth. Still, an interesting offer, though not one he was inclined to take her up on until he was certain of the lay of the land. Perhaps not even then. There was no point in cleaving for a side until he was sure it would suit his purposes.

J
    John Doe

Hearing Lucifer 's words for allegiance brought, John's hairless brow knitted together, forming a bump. A tidal wave of horrific memories flooded his Wyrd body. No, no, no, no.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-23 12:28:10 John rolls 5 to Traumatic Flashbacks [Resolve+Composure] (10 Again) 7, 6, 2, 8, 1 1 success

"Never again." That was what he promised Ava. Now, it was time to put his foot down.

John let go of Sera's hand and turned to Sasha . He opened his left hand, placing his index and middle of his right hand, down upon his palm. The silver skinned man's index and middle opened and closed like scissors. His left hand closed and turned palm down.

Winter to Winter would understand the coded message.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"You have me," she purrs, enjoying the pets, and just rough enough scratch behind her ears. When the hand leaves, she pouts. Impetuously she snags an arm to snuggle under.

watch me her posture screams i'm first! me!

Blade sharp cat eyes scan the area around them. Taking in the suited blue elf, she winks, "I claim the name Echo,"
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

The sound of vehicles could be heard in the distance, and soon the murmur of voices was heard as Funderland! employees began to appear, ready to open the amusement park once more. The time to speak freely had come and gone, just like the passing of the seasons...

Sorry to end the scene so abruptly, but the Summer Coronation is here!!! Please feel free to join the celebration of Summer, and to continue to talk and mingle there!

11. Likes Origins, liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread