THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

'Great, I just want people to know that my intention is to help the Domain wherever I can.' Aaron speaks confidently. If any of his plans are to succeed, he would have to work with the current covenant in power and maintain stability in the Domain.

If the world is stable, we can choose where to create change, rather than to let it happen randomly.

He turns to Cynthia, 'Naturally, that same invitation is extended to you. For indeed, the occult is very intriguing.' When the giant Hierophant approaches, Aaron makes an effort to get an image of Krieg’s entire appearance in his mind. With the man’s Beast hidden, he is somewhat less imposing. Though it works in his advantage to retain an air of mystery. 'Hello, Krieg.'

War?

Interesting name. 'I am Aaron van Valen. Recently arrived Ventrue scholar of the Ordo Dracul.' Now that more people Kindred, he did not mind reiterating his affiliations. In a Domain with no Ventrue of note, he could have a key position for anyone that wished to learn Dominate.

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    (Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Krieg, good evening." Izayoi bows her head in greeting.

Another nod, less formalized, and in agreement, "I know that the Ordo Dracul used to have a presence within the Domain, but that was before my arrival, Priscus Weiss dose this mean you haven't seen any Dragons within the Domain during your tenure?" the Shadow asks.

She offers a smile and another elegant dip of her head, "Thank you, I hope that I will be able to serve the Domain to my utmost ability."

Returning to the Dragon Lord, "We look forward to all that you will be able to bring to the Domain, and if I could Acknowledge you I would begin the process, but I cannot. The other Dragon seems to have found Madam Senechal York, perhaps it is time for the other unacknowledged kindred to do likewise." it is not a question.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

K
    Krieg

"I am well, Priscus. How has your night been?" Krieg returned the courtesy to Cynthia.

Krieg's brows raise in interest upon hearing that Aaron is a member of the Ordo Dracul. "It is most certainly a good occasion to have such academic Kindred among our numbers." The giant Nosferatu smiled. "I do hope we get a chance to sit down and learn from one another."

Then to Izayoi, "Pardon my inquiry, did I hear this right, you're a Deputy?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"A Venture as well? This evening is certainly full of surprises." The Nosferatu Priscus noted. She glanced at the recently christened Deputy and nodded. "And I do agree. As much as we would love to keep you here, it would be best you check in with Senechal York." Kindred had all the time in the world after all. She could wait.

Cynthia paused and thought on Miss Goto's question for a moment. "Only one I know for certain was the Former Prince of the city Asa Clarke. Never actually met him. The man was a recluse as far as I could tell." Was he assassinated? Or did her run off? The Goth could only speculate.

"Its been good so far. It seems the domain likes to attract new faces constantly." Cynthia responded to Krieg. "Hear anything interesting over the past few nights?" She asked.

5. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

Other unacknowledged Kindred. What an incredibly Invictus way of delivering her message. Aaron was not particularly amused by the subtle threatening way the just-appointed Deputy felt like expressing her power. Of course he wants to get Acknowledged this night, but it would have been rude to walk away exactly at the moment Krieg and Cynthia arrived.

Luckily, both those Nosferatu help with maintaining his good mood. He nods in agreement to Krieg, 'We should do that indeed. I'm curious to learn how the local Circle practices its belief.'

Then he smiles to Cynthia, as she finds a friendlier way of handling things.

Where would we be without clan Nosferatu and their social finesse?

'The former Prince you say? Interesting.' But what put him out of power? Is there still a reason to be afraid? Should Aaron even wish to be acknowledged? There is a reason it was not the first thing he did tonight. But when he casually checks the time on his watch, he realizes that time does fly on this short night. 'Off I go then. It was a pleasure meeting you all tonight. Feel free to contact me later to continue our conversation.'

He offers his contact card to each of them, before heading over to the larger group of Kindred surrounding the Seneschal.

7. Likes , liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, Krieg, it is a recent development. Tonight is the first night I am acting in this capacity." she informs the Acolyte, hoping it might excuse the eagerness in which she has seen to her duties thus far.

"I arrived after Her Majesty began her rule, and have not heard mention of the former Prince." she says, sublty asking for more whispers of the man who...fled? Was killed? Assassinated? Succumbed to torpor...? No one knew what had happened to Asa Clarke.

The Dragon Lord takes his leave, Izayoi offers him a polite bow, "I look forward to speaking with you in the nights to come."

K
    Krieg

Izayoi words of encouragement to seek Acknowledgment from Vivian were met with an internal frown. It was an abrupt end to the process of forging a relationship. The Nosferatu smiled when the Ventrue sought to speak to him again later on. "Exquisite," he nodded in appreciation as the Dragon departed.

A mischievous smile crested upon his lips as he turned his head to Cynthia. "Why, yes I did. I heard a rumor that Izayoi Goto became a Deputy to the Reeve." He grinned teasingly at the Mekhet. "Oh look at that, she's here." He chuckled again. "No, I have nothing interesting new to report. Looking for new hiking trails and places to swim at night."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia took a card from the Ventrue's hand. It quickly vanished into her trenchcoat. "I will. Guten Nacht van Valen." She said as she watched him leave for acknowledgement.

The Priscus shrugged. "My predecessor never spoke a bad work about him. I suppose someone could ask the Prince Antinori. She is a lot more approachable that others I've met over the years." Course, more was relative.

"Well. We have to keep ourselves occupied. The Requiem is long after all." Cynthia said to the Giant with a small smile. "At the very least things have started to calm down in some ways. Any success so far?"

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Krieg teases and the newly made Deputy smiles under the weight, moving to flip her hair before laughing lighting.

"No news is good news yes?" she says, nodding though there is always that thread of paranoia that lingers. Cunning threats will make no waves and circle around them, to strike unseen.

"If she would permit me, I might ask this of her." though perhaps she would find another kindred who knew the former Prince. Lest the Savage Italian assume she asks to find Clarke and have him retake the throne.

"Sacramento is a rich location. Providing many things for all to enjoy, I am sure you will find what you are looking for given enough time." politely said, with a smile and a slight bow.

"Priscus Weiss, is it true....I have heard word that you are an artist," she inquires.

K
    Krieg

Krieg shrugged, "Depends on your definition of success. These big and tall stores carry the most heinous offenses to fashion." He rolled his eyes in memory of his shopping experience. "I'm tempted to pay a Boon to someone who will be my tailor. At that point, I'd have someone worth talking, rather than the skittish Kine."

Seeing his humor with the tiny Mekhet was well received, his perpetual angst toward clothing subsided. "I'll think you'll do well."

His head turned back to Cynthia with interest. Had she obtained another artistic skill set?

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread