(Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Good evening," she bows slightly as this monster singles her out. The tides of Jigoku rise, choking her, instinct yelling at her to flee! She silences the thoughts will effort, "I find myself well, and yourself?" is her automatic curteosereply.

"With whom do you wish to become acquainted with?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

'Also, quite well. The night club, in a way, emits a good energy.' Aaron appears to be satisfied.

'Perhaps, we could start with ourselves. My name is Aaron van Valen. Ventrue, and most comfortable following the philosophies of the Ordo Dracul.' Though his focus is almost entirely with Izayoi, curious about her reaction, the Dragon has not forgotten his surroundings.

Although, his posture becomes more relaxed as their Beasts have stopped growling. 'But I'm most curious to learn about some general demographics of the Domain of Sacramento. Are you familiar with the city?'

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"It is indeed." she agrees, nodding, an elegant dip of her head.

"Mister van Valen, I am Deputy Izayoi Goto, Mekhet and Invictus Madam." she pauses here, "You will need to seek Her Majesty's Senechal, Madam York for your Acknowledgement, as at this time there had been no Venture of note within the Domain of Sacramento." Indeed the Domain seemed over run with the Daeva, they had need of...diversity. Though perhaps she it was wishful thinking on her part of hope for another Shadow, speaking with Taft was a calming moment in a sea of reckless insanity. "And to my knowledge the only other Dragon is also a new arrival. She who is speaking to Her Majesty." she bows her head to indicate the direction of the bitter dragon and her unpolished manners, and she who reigned.

"Not as familiar as I would like, I am only recently arrived. March of this year in fact." which was nothing more then a handful of nights, bound in ties of thirty. "Though I will endeavour to assist you."

4. Likes Travisc06489, Dark Passenger liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

'Madam Deputy Goto, a pleasure to meet you.' Nothing but sincerity, since a Deputy should be able to help him.

Aaron takes a second to think. No Ventrue of note? What a pity. There's so much power to draw from a strong family. He nods, 'Her Majesty's Seneschal, of course, someone to look out for.'

When Izayoi mentions another Dragon and the Prince, he cannot help but look in their direction. Aaron casts one observing glance at Lina Moretti and Alessandra .

Don't get eaten by the Apex, tiny Dragon.
    Her athletic built probably makes her not to be underestimated, yet concurrently she is also simply weaker by the essence of their nature.

Turning back to the Deputy, he is visibly impressed, 'And already Deputy. Thank you, Madam Goto. I simply wish to get an idea of Covenant presence here. Who are the movers and shakers? Are there any customs everyone should know about, say... Midnight Mass.' The intention was to make it sound like a random example, but Aaron is really not an expert at hiding his emotions. Maybe, just maybe he is not a fan of forced religious activities.

6. Likes Travisc06489, liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"The pleasure is mine," she returns, noting the sincerity and wondering if it was true of a false facsimile, or if the emotion depicted was truth.

She allows the Lord the moment to stare, Antinori was a fearsome sight, and the bitter dragon with her was striking in her own way.

"Yes, it is a great accomplishment. Though it is entirely due to loyalty." she says, neglecting to say who's loyalty. "Ah, yes. Barring a few stragglers, - " the acrid scented Priscus of Haunts for one, " - this is the entirety of those of note within the Domain of Sacramento. Which including yourself and the women speaking to her Majesty create the Ordo Dracul, the giant of a man over there, Krieg is an Acolyte of the Circle of the Crone, there are a handful of Unaligned, and the rest are Invictus." pausing when her eye catching the older women, who's claimed a Japaneses name, "Though forgive me if I cannot say with the utmost certainty, there are other new arrivals, and I have not had the pleasure of speaking with them as of yet."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Some foul stench had invaded the air between the two Kindred. The sound of boots against the floor started to grow until a black haired woman came into view.

"Evening Madam Goto." Cynthia Weiss said as she nodded and a smile to Izayoi. "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything." The haunt did not mind Izayoi, though she was certain her presence would get on the nerves of the Shadow. She turned her head and nodded to the newcomer. "Hello an welcome to Sacramento. I'm Cynthia Weiss." She offered to him.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

PRE

The rest are Invictus?! He did not expect Sacramento to be almost entirely submerged in the First Estate. It had one advantage. 'A stable force of power within the Domain, that is at least reassuring.' Especially since the Ordo Dracul could easily co-exist within an Invictus Domain. They can keep up theatrics, while we work on the actual play.

Aaron watches closely while Izayoi addresses several Kindred present in Court. It is good that most of the Kindred population is here, it makes for less awkward surprises on the streets. His eyes rest on Krieg for a moment longer. A lone Acolyte could prove to be a worthy ally, while surrounded by the Unconquered.

Before the Lord can reply, another Kindred joins them. A strong scent of sulphur foreshadows her arrival, the scent of hell itself. Mythic associations with the Underworld and demons cross his mind. What he sees does not disappoint. With her Beast hidden, Cynthia's presence is even more otherworldly. He greets her with a nod in return, 'Thank you, Miss Weiss. My name is Aaron van Valen.'

'Not at all, really. Madam Deputy Goto was just sharing her knowledge of the state of the Covenants in Sacramento. I myself am a scholar of the Ordo Dracul. As a matter of fact,'
    he turns to Izayoi, 'I was just about to tell her that if ever an adept in occult matters is required, I consider myself a quite proficient student of the mysteries of this world.' He would not yet share all the tricks of his trade, but it is good to get the word out there.

10. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She offers a smile and another elegant dip of her head, which loses it rhythm as the hellish shifting scent of acrid chemicals wafts over, heralding the Haunt's arrival.

"Priscus Weiss, good evening." she says, doing a partial introduction while the Unaligned Haunt and the Dragon Lord barrel through the niceties. "How does this night find you?"

Again an elegant nod, "My thanks Mister van Valen, if mine own experience - " which wasn't as expansive as it aught to be, " - fails me, I will be sure to call on you."

K
    Krieg

Izayoi Goto caught the attention of the bald giant. He approaches with a confident, until he comes into proximity of Aaron van Valen . His walk falters - a large black boot contemplates a step further. A moment later, it then plants itself.

"Speak of the Acolyte, and he shall appear,"
    Krieg greeted the assembly. "Priscus," he nodded and smiled to her. Then to Izayoi, "Konbanwa." And at last, the potent blooded figure, "Hello, I am Krieg." He raised a gloved black leather hand, passing through the air in arc of a wave.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The scent surrounding the Priscus was not overpowering, but it remained omnipresent as it settled around her. Aaron did seem to catch her attention when he mentioned his affiliation. "Well, it will be interesting to see how the Order fits into the city." Gears were turning as her thoughts wandered to that book she found. "I do find the occult intriguing, though I'm far from being a master at it."

Madam Deputy? Cynthia's lingering suspicion that the Shadow would get such a position proved correct. "I am doing quite well tonight. And congratulations on your new position." How much she earned it from genuine merit remained to be seen.

The presence of the giant Acolyte was a surprise, but not unwelcome. "Evening Krieg. Hows your night been so far?" She asked.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread