Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1806) Lina and Alessandra

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    L
    Lina Moretti

"Busy night, hey? It looks like the Colonel is, uh, very popular..." she said to the unknown lady. The young Daeva really had no clue who she was dealing with, but she realized she might be unwelcome.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting, ma'am - I'm, uh, Lina. Lina Moretti. Pleased to meet you."

She offered a handshake. Her hands weren't calloused, but they were definitely strong. There was nothing dainty about the Dragon.

Orianna

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

So this Alder John so and so, blah and blah, thought he was the most important Kindred in the room?

Well wasn’t that sweet, she thinks with a calculating smirk. They would have to be introduced sooner rather than later. Least he dropped all the annoying titles this night.

She was pulled from her thoughts as one of the new faces approaches.

Dark eyes study the woman as she introduces herself, Lina.

The handshake was accepted and returned, her own firm, but not too firm.

“Not interrupting at all Miss Moretti, and the pleasure is all mine.” Comes the strong Italian accent. No titles were mentioned, so maybe not Invictus?

“I’m Alessandra Antinori, Prince of this fine Domain.” She didn’t expect a new face to know who she was. “Welcome to Sacramento, where are you from?” seemed even though she was Prince, she was friendly and interested in Lina.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    L
    Lina Moretti

Moretti's jaw strained to avoid dropping. "Your Majesty --"

She bowed, a little. It wasn't practiced, but at least it was smooth. This was decidedly not an Invictus courtier. She would never have tried to curtsy.

"Thank you. It's an honor. I'm, uh, most recently from LA. I wanted a change of pace from the big city life, so I figured I'd come check Sacramento out. Plus, it's familiar. Northern California's home. Once upon a time, I lived in Sonoma."

Once upon a time, when the sun was warm and the wine was good and her heart still beat.

"I don't know if you've ever toured wine country around here, but it's great, even by night."

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    (Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Izayoi walks with purpose towards Her Majesty, letter held within her hands.

Steeling herself with every step taken as the oni roars and make her blood freeze. The Painted Prince was the picture of savage beauty. Deadly, forceful, and uncaring. So focused was she on the greater monster, she had not noticed that there was a lesser demon waiting just nest to her.

"Your Majesty," Izayoi bows, "Forgive this interruption. Miss Reeve Takeda requested me deliver this," she holds the letter aloft, waiting, still bowed for acknowledgement. She refrains from mentioning she was to also keep an eye on the impudent wretch that had accosted with Her Majesty's attentions.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The whole Prince thing and the reactions that went with it were still weird to the Savage. Never one big on formalities or titles, it was taking some time to settle in.

Her smile was softer, “Well I hope it lives up to your expectations.” Humor in her voice. “Can’t say I’ve ventured to LA or Sonoma, kind of stopped traveling myself once I arrived here. Have you gotten a chance to explore much of the city thus far?” learning about Kindred was something that she enjoyed. Each had a unique story to share.

A gentle shake of her head, “Cannot say I’ve toured any in this country. I’ve been to a winery for a meeting, but I’m afraid I didn’t get the chance to really tour what they offered. Any you recommend?” she was always up for something new. Wine wasn’t all that exciting to her, but maybe that was because she knew little on the subject. Even being Italian.

Dark eyes then move to Izayoi as she approaches, her weak Beast earning a snarl of anger from her own.

Nodding, “Madam Goto, good evening.” The Savage figures it had to be something important to interruption.

“This is Miss Moretti,”
    she says with a nod to the Daeva, “we were just getting to know each other.” Not that Ale had to introduce anyone anymore, but old habits die hard it seems.

A letter? Interesting.

Grazie.”
    Was her reply as she accepts the letter.

Looking to Lina, “Pardon me a moment.” There was a smile as she opened the letter and scanned it.

Well well. There was now a deputy. Things were looking up.

“Congratulations Madam Deputy Goto, I know you will serve this Domain well.” Her smile genuine.

8. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    L
    Lina Moretti

Moretti could hear, and she could see. Eyes watching her, the intense woman with the murder vibe having her gal keep tabs on her for being rude on the public stage of Court... it was something to address right away.

She smiled in a conciliatory way, keeping her eyes on target.

"V. Sattui about an hour west of here is my favorite -- but ma'am, If I've done anything wrong by speaking to you, let me offer you a trivial boon for your forgiveness and kind consideration, and I'll leave you be right away..."

The smile faded, becoming something much more serious.

"But if I'm not being rude and am welcome - then I'd love to give you a minor boon for your Acknowledgment, and as an investment in your Domain, because I like to make sure my new boss knows she can call on this Dragon any time to solve problems and get things done."

She glanced at the handsome woman as she came on up, carrying the letter on up to her with a nod. "Congratulations, Deputy, it's a pleasure to meet you." she said as Alessandra mentioned her new title before falling silent. She assumed there was actual important shit going down.

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    (Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Waiting for the Prince to allow her eyes to travel towards this lowly one. She listens and learns. Unpractised in courtesies the bitter female might be, but she did know a few easy tricks to smooth the road her unintentional blunders might cause. Expected now, knowing this women wasn't Unaligned, but of the Ordo Dracul, while not of the First Estate they of course, were not the Carthians.

Rising when she is given leave and the letter is taken from her hands. It takes a moment for it to be unfolded and read.

"Domo arigatou gozaimasu." Izayoi bows once again, deeply and formally.

At the bitter women's congratulations she bows once again, though not as deeply, "My thanks."

She shifts away from the pair, bowing once again and retreating from their space. Though she dosen't travel far.

Delivery done, Izayoi will return to the main thread!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A boon? Was that something that went along with being Prince? People worrying about taking up your time?

An easy smile spread across her blood red lips along with a gentle shake of her head, “You’ve done nothing wrong. I actually enjoy getting to know those who reside within the Domain.” It was true. “And I’ll have to remember that name, or perhaps we can meet there some evening in the future.” Visiting somewhere new was always more exciting with someone else there.

“Of course you are welcome. So long as you are here to abide by the Laws and not stage a coup,”
    the last part added with a wink and a playful tone, “then we shouldn’t have any problems.” Anyone could stage a coup, and she would always watch everyone closely. But sometimes some humor helped put others at ease.

“Now, as far as Acknowledgement. In this Domain it’s typically handled by your Priscus. Unless they are not present, in which case it would fall to my Seneschal. Those failing, I am always more than happy to step in.” so she was a Dragon. The Savage couldn’t remember the last time she had sat down and talked with a Dragon. “So to which Family do you belong?”

But this girl showed some balls by approaching her, and some brains by offering Boons. So she had caught the Italians attention. And she was considering handling her Acknowledgement herself.

Her eyes find Izayoi once again and she nods her head with a smile, “Thank you again Madam Deputy Goto.” The Shadow was quickly climbing the ladder.

13. Likes Ruach, Dark Passenger liked this post
    L
    Lina Moretti

A slow grin crossed Moretti's face. "It's a great winery. And there'll be no silly coups here. I'm here to do boring stuff like research and whatnot, ma'am. Maybe do some work for people. Make a living, stay well-fed. Dragon stuff, you know?"

Coups. Even if she wanted to, the idea of her even having time to stage something like that before the jaws of torpor could take her drained the grin from her face. Dragon Stuff had to get done in droves.

"As for Clan, I'm a Daeva. I, uh, understand I've probably got a Priscus about, if you'd rather send me to them, Your Majesty."

She always felt weird when she told people she was Daeva. Usually people had Succubi in their brain as these sexy people with big personalities who could light up a room. Of course, they came in all shapes, sizes and personalities. Maybe Alessandra felt as out of place being a Gangrel in the Invictus as she did in the Order of Dragons.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “I have to say, I haven’t had a chance to sit down and talk with a Dragon since arriving in the Domain. So I would be very interested in taking some of your time to learn a little. Of course, only what you are able and willing to share.” Every Covenant had secrets, and she respected that. But she had a genuine curiosity for things, including learning about other Covenants.

“I think you’ll find the Domain very welcoming and accepting of your studies.”
    Lina sounded like an intelligent Kindred thus far.

Daeva. Not what she would have guessed, but then again, stereotypes needed to be broken.

“Yes, she is the enticing woman @Vivian York attracting a crowd of her own. She is also Seneschal.” Best inform her of who was who.

“But I do hope we can sit down sometime and get to know each other better.” This one was interesting to her. Not a typical Daeva and a Dragon at that. There was more to her than she was letting on.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 21

You do not have permission to view the list of names.