Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist worked to keep her face the same.

The sentences were getting longer, the phrases more nuanced. It was that point of struggle but she refused to let go of following their words.

And maybe it was that clinging to the conversation, working to force understanding that had her pulling on previous words. Or maybe it was simply that they had actually come full circle again.

Krieg was suggesting what Ale had already declared. To obtain boons in exchange for Buster's violation.

Leaning forward she looked to Alessandra, "It seems as though Mister Krieg has come to the same conclusion," she paused, the 'as you' hanging unsaid in the air.

"Let us go and retrieve Buster. We will attempt to keep our identities as secret from him as possible. That way the false identities that we have given to Saul can be maintained for future use. Meanwhile, you can then use Buster as a messenger to Saul- confirm your domain, demand the respect you deserve and establish a rapport with a neighboring domain."

She glanced to Krieg and Mable briefly before turning back to the one who could quite easily chastise her for intruding on the 'debate'.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A truck?

“I suppose a truck will work. I mean, honestly, that’s up to you guys. Though it is easier to transport a body, rather awake or not, in a trunk. Raises fewer eyebrows.” She was speaking from experience on that one.

Didn’t she just say they should get Boons?

“Yes, Boons, what I mentioned before.” Her tone flat. “But that being said, Boons cannot buy ones way out of everything. Though that can be decided should the need arise.” Who knows, maybe this Saul would be content to live in his fake Domain. She doubted it, no one was happy when there was more to try and take.

She caught Twists eye and smirked, “Seems so.” The Daeva knew what was up.

A nod then, “I don't believe there is anymore to discuss on the matter. Thank you for wrapping it up nicely.” She managed to condense what Ale had been trying to say into a much nicer and more agreeable package. Clearly the Savage needed to work on doing that.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

I figure that we are over the month point and at the combat aspect of getting Buster so it might be a good idea to wrap this scene up? Get it rolled into continuity. Let me know if we need to continue though.

4. Likes Orianna liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a respectful nod to the Prince and turns towards the door to leave.
    Mable is all set

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread