Ended
Watch

(1806) Fast Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    J
    Jason Mills

"I see. Very nice to meet you Priscus Wood, and no I havn't been formally acknowledged yet, yes if you could introduce me tooo.. Priscus Taft? Was it? That would be lovely." Jason proceeds to follow Maples lead, when she points on the Prince Jason smiles for an instant, it took some of the unease of being here now knowing for sure whose turf this was. If the Prince should happen to look his way Jason will respectful bow his head to her Grace.

"My father practiced Cruac rather devoutly, while I can't say he never pushed the circle on me, it is a thing of interest for me. Is there a Crone presence in this domain?" he asked candily while continuing to follow. He was pleased to hear that the Prince was approachable, not that he was too sure he was ready to actually attempt doing so just yet. No, for now he would align with his families figure head. Outing himself to the Prince when he had something more than just his name and face to offer.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives an encouraging smile. "I would say you might want to talk with Krieg." She points out the giant. "I know he is involved in the circle."

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    J
    Jason Mills

Jason nods his head in understanding, she had outed the big guy as the man to speak to if he did indeed want to peruse faith with the circle he would try to make a mental note of that for later nights. "Very well, I'm sure me and him will have words soon enough" Jason remains in her shadow, at least for now she was the only beast in here he didn't fully expect to swing for his gut the moment he let his guard down. He wanted to speak with the Priscus of his clan, but he would not dare approach without her lead.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable leads Jason to this group

6. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Striking Looks
    (Enticing Vixen)
    Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Daeva sashayed to the common area of the Court. She found a comfortable enough sofa to lounge in and took account of the Court's many supplicants with a bored look on her face.

Clara's just chilling in the corner.

8. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had been walking back across the room when she caught a tad bit of the conversation between the prince and Mr. Davis. When she heard him utter the words tenancy her eyes grew big. What big balls he must have or he was just that stupid. She quickened her steps to be out of the range of fire just in case.

Once a safe distance away she turned to watch the show. She saw the look on Ale's face and then Ale walked off. Maybe she should have stayed to listen to the rest of it. Maybe more was to come later. Given the look on Ale's face there would be more later. Mable was impressed that the Prince kept control over the situation and didn't let the pup push her into something.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    J
    John Davis

Without saying a word to anyone. Davis leaves Elysium.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Working her way across the room to Alessandra, Twist watches the hasty retreat of John Davis and her eyebrows draw together in concern.

Dark eyes seek out Alessandra's and just before reaching the Prince, she bows her head slightly, "Highness..." she murmurs, the faintest hint of a question in her voice.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist and Ale continue here!
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Status
    (Academics)
    Aaron van Valen

Aaron's voice is usually quite flat and emotionless, almost rusty, but he tries to make up for this with his facial expressions.

PRE

Now freshly Acknowledged and with many new impressions fired at him, Aaron takes a moment to take it all in.

He looks around and considers who to approach. Meanwhile, tapping into what was being said here and there proved very interesting. Though some voices were lowered, expressions can say more than enough.

The exit just as dramatic as the entrance. It makes one wonder, will we see him again?

And who would decide that?

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread