Jun 25, 2021 - Jul 19, 2021
Glutton Guts
Jun 25, 2021 - Jul 12, 2021
(2106) Solstice Chill
Jun 29, 2021 - Jul 19, 2021
Summer's Respite
Jun 29, 2021 - Jul 20, 2021
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Markos sits on a bench across the street from the donut and coffee shop, watching. He notices his target, Detective Lorenzo Rodrigues, drive by the area a couple times before parking and going into the shop just a few minutes early.

Rodrigues is a broad-shouldered man, 5'9", with short, blue-black hair and handsome features. He looks and moves like someone who keeps in shape and knows how to fight. He's better-dressed than most police detectives, in nice (though functional) shoes and a dark grey suit that looks fairly new. His eyes display a keen intelligence, and Markos notices Rodriques is alert and casually watchful.

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark waiting 15 minutes to make sure that he was alone and it wasn't a trap. Once Mark was sure he was alone he goes into Dee's and sits down in the booth with Detective Rodrigues. "Detective Rodrigues. My name is Patrick. We have something to discuss." Mark did his best to lay off his thick Boston brogue. softening his voice.

Roll either Perception or Wits + Investigation for Markos.

Rodrigues glares at Markos, his dark eyes studying his clothing and face, then fixing on his eyes. "Tell me what you think we have to discuss."

M
    Markos Connelly

a roll 1suxx

Markos notices nothing unusual. He can see an anger simmering behind Rodrigues' dark, intelligent eyes, but that isn't surprising given what she knows about him, or the situation.

M
    Markos Connelly

"Well Detective Rodregues I believe these may be of interest to you." Mark pulls 5 pictures out of the inside of his jacket. All pictures related to a murder and the theft of guns and drugs. "So how many of your guys do you have staking us out or are you wearing a wire?"

"Jesus fuck," he hisses, grabbing the pictures. "Don't talk like that in the open. Let's go talk somewhere more private."

He nods his head toward the short hallway where the restrooms are located.

M
    Markos Connelly

"But open is the point. That way I know your not going to do anything stupid" Mark says to him quietly. Push him, you are in control here...

"You're doing plenty of stupid for two," he mutters. "I've always got someone sniffing around, and assuming you're not undercover or a fed, chances are pretty good there's one listening in."

M
    Markos Connelly

"You know you could just ask me. There is this thing called entrapment. Excuse me I have to hit the head." Mark says nodding to the man to follow him. Once in the bathroom he turns and waits for him to come in there. Once the detective comes into the mens room Mark says, "Well Detective, how do you propose we handle this situation?"

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread