Jun 25, 2021 - Jul 19, 2021
Glutton Guts
Jun 25, 2021 - Jul 12, 2021
(2106) Solstice Chill
Jun 29, 2021 - Jul 19, 2021
Summer's Respite
Jun 29, 2021 - Jul 20, 2021
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Aimée got Cecilia to follow her to her car, always keeping an eye on her; it had been more of a struggle to get her to follow the Daeva than it should have been, so letting her escape would've caused Aimée to lose her already strained compulsure and probably kill her sacrifice on the spot, breaching the masquerade - more problems than she could handle right now.

The almost-failure bothered her the whole drive to her loft. Sure, Samael's curse was no more, but yet she couldn't shake the feeling of not being strong enough, not being good enough. If she was hardly able to control a simple Kine, how could she even dream of matching her own kind? The answer, of course was 'with Samael's help'.
    With a grim look of determination she parked her Mini in front of her loft; she wasn't exactly looking forward to what was about to happen - although Cecilia made her somewhat angry earlier (euphemistically speaking), cold-bloodedly murdering someone to fulfill a pact with a demon wasn't exactly the most human thing one could do.
    But I have to! It was a desperate claim from Aimée's humiliated mind and in a way this was probably just according to Samael's plan, breaking her down and making her dependent on him.

She led Cecilia into the living room of her loft, carefully locking the door after entering. With one hand gesturing at a expensive looking leather couch Aimée adressed her 'guest', her voice a bit colder but also more restrained than earlier. "Have a seat, you will be taken care of shortly." A look around the room told Aimée that the few windows were locked, too. Provided that Cecilia didn't plan another foolish escape attempt Aimée could get a knife from the kitchen, sneak up on Cecilia and get over with this without having to fight her much.

Of course, as she well knew by now, life wasn't always that easy.

"We're meeting your employer here?" Cecelia asks, dubiously, still standing rather than sitting on the offered couch.

"Haven't I already told you that the business I'm in is a little.. unorthodox? We can't afford to take you anywhere important without being sure that you'll be joining us, so I had to chose between an empty, neutral storeroom or" Aimée indicated a circle with her arm, pointing at the various paintings and expensive looking pieces of furniture "this. And I do hope you find this more comfortable than a concrete block." What could have been a small joke to break the ice sounded a bit too icy itself - a glimpse of the former anger was stealing itself into Aimée's heart. Frankly, she just wanted to get over with this already.

"The art is nice," she says. "Your taste, or that of your employer?"

Aimée smiled - a comparatively warm smile, partly because Cecilia seemed to be calming down a bit, but mostly because she enjoyed the praise. "No, that's my own taste, but I'm glad you like it. Can I offer you something?"

"I'm fine," Cecilia says, "though I would like to use the ladies' room, while we wait for your employer to show."

This made her suspicious - maybe Cecilia was acting even too calm; Aimée couldn't allow her to flee the scene somehow, she worked too damn hard for that to happen.

2 Sux

what's up with her?

Aimée finds herself having a hard time getting a read on Cecilia. She's sort of fidgety, but whether that's because she really does need to use the bathroom or because she's thinking of rabbiting, Aimée really can't tell.

"Well.. sure, go ahead, it's just over there." Aimée hesitated a bit; that woman was still a tough one to read, but maybe it was best not to wait too long for the kill, either. She pointed to a door and when Cecilia moved towards the bathroom she tried to get close to her without Cecilia noticing it.

Sneaky

Aimée is almost close enough to touch Cecilia when suddenly Cecilia spins toward her. "Wh-what are you doing?" she says, her voice becoming more high-pitched.

If Aimée is going to attack, roll Initiative.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread