Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    (Contacts (Clubs, Street))
    Echo

Contacts: Street, Clubs
    Status Clubs ●

Mask

A blond 20something, who uses too much eye makeup.
    Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence
    Mask: Cute Boot (L)
    Mien: A length of hardened threads of woven silver sand.

Foot Wrap R ● +2 Initiative
    Mask: Cute Boot (R)
    Mien: A length of captured lighting, dancing on woven clouds.

Engagement Ring ●● +2 Defence
    Mask: An Engagement Ring
    Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

Leather Jacket, (Reinforced Clothing), Smart Phone, Bowie Knife.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

The neon Vacancies flickers, the No...might be lit. Or not. It was hard to tell. The sign was filthy. But still attracting moths, the bats would definitely be happy. Filling their bellies and screaming their joy into the night.

Which didn't interest the blond lioness skipping through the cracked asphalt parking lot, belting out a commercial jingle she heard once, but didn't remember the tune. Or the lyrics to.

Wearing a tight tanktop under an open plaid shirt, which covers most of her ass as it hangs out of her skinny jeans. Echo was not cutting a tail hole in her cloths. Like. No. So she would show some skin for comfort.

There was a bag wrapped in a squareish shape under her arm, white recite crinkled and pinned under her wrist.

With a hop and a stumbleskip she approaches a door, "I forgots ma keyss!" she whines against the wood. Hot breath making chipping paint peal. "Megara! Margret! Millicent! Marry! Merrrrrr-name!" she chuckles. "I don't gots more names!" she kicks the door. "Parker's favourite redhead who has a waaaay fab-uuuu-lasss do! MJ opens the doooooor!"

There might be a reason why the case of cider was squareish.
    Wyrd ●●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Glamour:

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    M
    Maggie Jay

"Hold ooon! I heard you!" came from the other side of the door. Sounds of someone stumbling about could be heard, followed by the sound of something hitting something else followed by a litany of barely audible swearing. Next came the tone of locks undone and finally of the door opening wide. "Get it before you like, freeze to death or something." Chirped the voice of Maggie Jay, who stood just beyond the freshhold. Light grey tank top and a pain of torn jeans was all she was wearing, forgoing shoes just so her feet could feel the carpet. Plus she needed to let her feathers feel the air.

The room was a mess. Clothes and shoes were strewn about in unlikely places, giving the impression a tornado rampaged through here. The Beast was smiling when Echo was finally inside. "Awesome. You got the good stuff right?" She inquired.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Human silhouette altered by a lion's ears and tail paired with digitigrade legs, causing her to walk on leoline toes. Fur comprises of hard packed sand, turning into sun scorched glass. Her hands come to deadly broken glass claws, while her eyes are overly large, their pupils slit, gleam silver like a naked blade.
    Mantle

Oasis in the desert, glass roses and palm leaves peak from her hair, her glass body reflects the shimmer of long awaited water
    Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Mien: a large, brilliantly coloured bumblebee, looking as though it was made of wild flowers itself, rather than any mundane black and yellow creature, and held inside a ring made of clear amber.
    Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Guuurl you takin' toooo long!" Comes a while within seconds of Maggie's voice sounding from the other side of the door. "'mm cold!" lips pressed against the wood, pealed paint sticks to her flecking lipstick.

"Oooooopeeeeeen sayses me!" she giggles, then hits the door with her forehead. "Owe."

The door opens suddenly, like the women leaning against the door hadn't been expecting it to open, and stumbles through the entry. Nearly falling to the clothes strewn floor. Echo curses as she kicks a sock away from her. Then blinks, one eye after the other, and holds up the box of cider.

"Yup! I gots the goods." she sashays "And the good stuff," slyly said as she smirks and pulled a ziplocked baggie of mushed brownies from a pocket. "Sorry for the wait." she says and leans over the bird-girl and plants her face in the crook of her neck, and rubs her face against feathers and skin. There is a feline chirp, from the lioness who is a darkling and shouldn't chirp like that or need animal moments of affection, but fuck it.

She pulls back and grins, "I hads ta give it time to-" she breaks of giggling, "-to bake."

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    M
    Maggie Jay

Maggie Jay glanced at the bedside table of one of the beds, where underneath a sock was the keys Echo forgot to grab. Her buzz had started to fade and she had started to worry that something had happened to the lioness. She smile widened at the confirmation that the mission was a success. "Score." Though she did look a bit surprised at the appearance of brownies. "Wait... Are those what I think they are?" She asked.

A taloned hand covered half her face as she turned away slightly. "Thats...Thats not funny... At all." The shaking of her shoulders and the barely contained giggling ruined the illusion of that particular lie. Sobriety was coming, did not mean it was there yet.

She waved over the Lioness to one of the beds. After tossing a few tops onto the other bed in the room. "Welp, lets keep this thing going."

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"Yep,yep,yep!" she sing songed in an approximation of a beloved dino-Ducky. "Met a dude, and a dude who knew a chick, but not really. There was an ex sitch goin' on and like it wasn't pretty. Until it was. 'cause munchies. But whatever, I snuck away with my brownies, and I might have probablly...well. I need to get someone underwear." said with a serene smile, the halo nearly visible. (no. just no.)

The lioness huffs, a faux affronted look upon her features, "That, is the height of hilarity!" she crosses her arms and pouts, letting up the moment Maggie's giggles are heard. "I'm amazing! So yes, it's funny." she looks at the jaybird and grins, eyes shinning sliver.

"Yes. Lets!" she beams and throws a can to her birdy-buddy. Cracks one herself and opens the plastic, grabs a chocolate goodness wrapped in soon to be awesomeness, she tosses the baggie to Maggie. "...there's a vending machine here right?" Munchies. A serious problem.

M
    Maggie Jay

Maggie smiled a little from her, but it did tighten a bit as Echo continued. "Try to be a bit more careful with randoms. Don't really know this town well enough." She said, trying to do her best to suppress a sigh. "Still, good you made it back in one piece... Though I think we might need to talk about the underwear thing one day." she added with a short snigger.

She caught the can mid-flight and cracked it open, already downing the contents. A rather flattened brownie was in her hands as well. Maggie jay considered the question for a moment. "Think I saw one around the corner of this building. Might need to go check on it later." She concluded with a shrug before downing more sweet, sugary alcohol.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

"I'll try." she says, agreeing quickly. "They were just sooo preettty." she drools a little. "Aaaand we has edibles." she says with a smile before snorting, "Think I need to-to innnnnn-mer-vests. Ya. That in expensive pairs. 'cause then I'd be like, nope. Ma espensive fabrics. Mine!" she says making grabby hands in the air.

"We are totally gonna haveta. I mean. Come on!" it was obvious really.

The Lioness cracks her own can, gulping as much as she could before she felt her lungs screaming out for her to breathe. "So..." she huffs out between breaths, "We....gon...nna....gonna...do it?"

10. Likes liked this post
    M
    Maggie Jay

Maggie's buzz had already started to return in force. She already was starting to find it hard to keep a straight face before her friend. "Then why ya constantly leavin' them behind?" she asked with a laugh as she scooted up the bed.

She nodded then thought on the question for a few seconds. It was a pretty big step, all things considered. But they were pretty close...

The Blue bird chugged the entire can, nibbled on the brownie (And belatedly wondered if this stuff was laced with anything) and finally caught her breath. She looked up to the Glass Lioness for a long moment.

"...Yeah. Le's do it!" She finally chirped.

Presence
    (Trouble)
    Striking Looks
    (Provocateur)
    (Mantle)
    Status (Clubs)
    Echo

Status Clubs ●

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Hedgespun

Foot Wrap L ● +1 Defence

Normal Equipment!

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Razorhand Truefriend

Kicking off the flip-flops she'd worn out this time, Echo shakes and wiggles her leonine toes, balancing on them is easy even if she's drunk off her ass. "Bee-caa-huu-zzzz!" she articulates, her argument sound.

Giggling she flings herself onto Maggie's bed. Tearing her plaid shirt off and flinging it onto the other bed. She shakes again and feels glass and sand settle. Glass clawed hands snake through her blond locks and shake them out. "So. I gets-" she stops, sliver sharp eyes cross for a second, "Gots the right cider. Like I was suuuuuper tempted to grab a pear-" she snickers, "But you was like, I needs the apples, and I was like. Yes. Got it. So, I gots it? Right?" she asks, suddenly serious. Fangs nibble on her lip before she distracts herself with another sip, then a frown because she needed a new can.

With a sigh she gets up, padding over to the case and picks up the whole thing so bring it to the bed.

"Okay. Okay. Cool. We're gonna do this. Cool. Yeah. Okay." she gets out nearly in one breath. "So. Hard nos?" she asks, because it was probably important.

Closed Thread