Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Gooooodbye moderation!" Circe cheered in agreement. "So, Italian food?" Circe laughed as the camera's origins came up. She gave Quick a playful wink, "Lets just say I have my ways of getting things. And I am personally hoping for," she gave a thumbs up, "A bloopers reel!"

Her red eyes widened as a excited look came across her face, "That'd go great with the Italian food wouldn't? So messy. But if its not funny film," Then she shrugs with her hands in the air, "meh I suppose ya'll get a montage out of it. Editing software should be easy." Circe left unsaid if she meant editing film, code, or getting the program.

Circe started nodding to Quick's views as she reached for his own slice, then paused. The look she gave him included a narrowed right eye, raised left eyebrow, and lifting left ear. It got read wrong. "Uh-huh," was her reply to his clarification, "Well that's sounds a lot better then tellin' me to dial down on bitch. But yer other point is a good one too. I have my own crown but what goes with the accessory?"

Circe stretched in her chair, lifting her ass of the seat as she reached into a pocket. She sat back down holding up a gold $1 coin while grabbing a slice again with her left hand, "Shall we find out?" and took a bite of pepperoni laden pizza.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

How long has it been since Quick's had some Italian? Not... counting the slice of pizza. Americans probably eat more pizza than Italians do, though. If he's honest with himself. "Normally I would turn down that kind of carb action. But, I mean, it's your day. Do it up. Only request is that there's those cannoli things for desert." Quick blinks. "Bloopers reel? Sounds like future... leverage." He doesn't sound serious. But he said it. The Elemental silently promises himself not to make too much of a fool of himself.

Quick's head tilts slightly. He always thought of Circe as a dumb ahem... gun bunny. Always has a snappy comment. Hiding (or not hiding) shady business. But computers?? "That one's all you. Best I can do is make a profile for a social site."

Sure enough, Circe doesn't look all that pleased with his comment. Quick holds his breath for a moment, but she moves past it. "Good question. People usually match accessories to their outfit, right? What screams 'take no BS, Queen of mean'?" Because Wrath. "Oh! And, uh, not that I'm trying to show you up..." Lies. "But I've got a new outfit to try on. Mhairi made it for me. It's pretty wild." All that faerie magic business he tries not to think about. But a vest made from an ocean breeze? He had to see it.

Another few blinks. "Coin toss?" That's one way to decide.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Damn straight there will be cannoli," Circe gives a firm nod of her head as she speaks in a surprisingly serious tone. Then she laughs, "Spy mistress of extortion, ha! Ain't really my style. I'd prefer ta punch ya in the face then in the back of the head. Funnier expressions that way." In other words she'd just share the bloopers with everyone instead of holding over the head of the star.

"Then I advise ya not ta try the dark depths of the web that I can use ta do my main job. Very dangerous place there,"
    which was like saying the Hedge is a bit prickly. As for attire question, yes she did have a dress from Mhairi but she could probably shove it under a tear away tux. Just for fun.

"Good on ya Quick, Mhairi got good skill. And a coin, yes indeed!"
    She flicked the coin into the air, and it bounced on the table. The table which had slats. The coin ended up standing up straight. Red eyes glared at it, "Well, I suppose I should Mhairi's dress made for me. But still, fuck you coin." And something else now stood straight up. Circe's middle finger facing the coin.

ooc: Almost forgot about the Mhairi Dress in OOC
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

5. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Fuck yes. Sugar, cream, carbs. All the forbidden fruit rolled into one. But he isn't about to admit to all that.

"Guess. There's wisdom in that. Or something." As someone who's both extorted and punched people in the face... ehhh... He'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Summer stuff. Plus, nice girl. Being all honest and stuff.

"Don't need to tell me twice."
    If it isn't a dating app or social thing with hashtags... he's not interested. Especially if it's 'dark and dangerous'. Complete waste of energy. Quick rubs the back of his neck. "But I guess I'll look you up. If I need any ''computering' done."

As quickly and chance it thrown into the mix? It falls flat. And Circe isn't pleased. Which doesn't stop Quick from laughing. A little. "Coin's spoken. Just... not sure what that toss means. 50/50?" Speaking of a lack of clarity... "So what's the game plan? Only a few days till the event. We've got food. Drinks. Random sport?" Because options. "What about decorations? Not an expert or anything, but maybe something Summery? Torches? Fun drink decorations? Ooo! ​Thos umbrella things!"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes, I am the most wise, beautiful, jovial Queen of Summer," Circe's smile was huge as she ate more of her pizza. Quick's just of words for her hacking got the elf to laugh.

She laughs harder along with Quick's laughter. "And I'm pretty sure it was coin for exactly what I said ta it," she flips off the coin again. "Maybe flaming shots but definitely umbrella drinks. Tiki torches and maybe some tikis too for Summer. Sports would be the easiest shit that we can set up Quick."

She began writing down again, "Beer pong, races, darts. We could probably scrounge up some of the side games. Ring Toss or that bullshit climbing game nobody can win. Maybe a pool table? Oh!" She dropped the pizza before giving Quick a thumbs up, "BB gun shootin' range! I gotta have some way ta show my right ta be the Queen Bitch of Sacramento." Because when in doubt stack the odds in your favor. "And don't worry," she held up the notepad which had a VERY large line for cannoli. And another line that she now read out loud to Quick: "Summer can pay ya in cannoli for yer help."

8. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Should probably start winding this down, the Summer Solstice happens on the 21st!

10. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You forgot 'modest'." he says with a smirk. Not that he's one to talk. And, usually, he doesn't Quick's good traits are pretty obvious. To him. which means they must be obvious to everyone else.

Quick doesn't share her disdain for fate flipping her the bird... but that coin is bothering him. He reaches out with one finger and gives it a little tap - so it falls flat again on the table. Heads. Not that it counts for anything.

There's a lot to work with, now. Different games. Drinks. Food. Cannoli. The Elemental smiles contentedly as Circe scribbles it all down. "Speaking of payment... I'll be chipping in to help. With the costs. Probably can make some signs, too. So people know where to find the games." He stretches, standing. "Been sitting too long. You got it all down, Circe? Cuz I really need to go for a run. Burn off that pizza." All one slice of it.

Agreed. Sorry for the delay, but feel free to close out on your next post!

12. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ha!" modesty was something Fairest didn't need to worry about, "Right, tags ta lead ta games. And yeah I got it all down," she gave him a little wrist wave goodbye, "Enjoy stormin' the carbs." And started to get her things together as the night waned.

End scene. Cool and thank you!

14. Likes , liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread