Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

High Striker, the "domain of Summer" within Funderland. A easily rearranged fortress maze that the Summers can use to ambush foes lured into its confines. In theory, if the Queen of Summer wasn't the only Summer in Sacramento.

So instead meeting Summer's bestie in there Circe opted for the Ferris Wheel after hours. It even had a table. Which held pizza, colas, a notepad, and a old digital camcorder. Circe lounged there, the brown janitorial jumpsuit pulled down and tied off at her waist. The black t-shirt was average without flair. While some Summer Courts might frown at the idea of their Queen demeaning herself as a janitor, let alone asking another Court for advice on her coronation, Circe would counter that she'd heard no complaints.

Circe's only plan was the simplest way to turn a gathering into a party. Bring booze. Perhaps Quick had a better plan?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

It shouldn't come as a surprise that Quick is all over the opportunity to throw a party. He's come a long way since Manhattan, sure. He found a Season, for one. He doesn't steal anymore. He's (slightly) more accepting of people who are 'different'. Changeling different. He's even come to at least kind of embrace the weirdness of Fae magic.

So maybe all this partying and drinking is his only way to cling to the old, reckless way of life.

Quick arrives in a graphic tee depicting a punch bowl full of some exotic cocktail and khaki shorts. Because its getting warm again. As always, the James face is secured, allowing him the comforting illusion that he's, you know, not weird looking. He's also holding small spiral notebook. Probably for planning.

"Circe! Hey! Thanks for inviting me." Her outfit lacks a certain 'exotic' flair, but whatever. She looks like she's been at work. Quick climbs his way into the seat across from her. Frowns a little. "You were prepared, huh? Guess I won't need this." He waggles the notebook between his thumb and finger and sets it on the table.

The Levinquick sucks in air between his lips. Damn. It doesn't feel great to say what's on his mind. But he can't help it. "Summer's been through a lot, lately. First that Alex thing. Then Otto disappeared. Even Donovan left without saying goodbye. It... sucks."
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

4. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe smiled as Quick arrived, yet again wearing his game face. She giggles as he displays the notebook, "Well be prepared and all that. Think Disney even made a song about it," though the Summer Queen couldn't remember what it was from.

As Quick speaks his mind he gets a loud sigh to escape a pair of frowning blue lips. Circe slumps back in her chair and hangs her head back over it letting out an angry shout "I know!"

Circe straightens back up in her chair, "So many disappointments. I am the unopposed general of all Funderland's Summers by dint of being exactly that!" She cracks open the tab on a Mountain Dew taken from the table, "That joke has stopped amusing me," she slapped her hand down on her own notebook while sipping her soda. After she finished she quipped, "It makes it a pain ta plan a Coronation."

The elf slumped with a pout as she sipped her soda.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Not familiar. That pizza up for grabs?" he asks, already reaching for a slice. Most of the 'good' Disney movies happened before he was born. Or so he'd been told.

The pizza train pauses a few inches from his mouth. Quick blinks at her outburst. Letting off steam, probably. He mentally shrugs and takes a bite.

"Well, that's why I'm here, right? Know a few things about parties. So, um, first thing? Where you want to host it?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's why I brought it Jimmy. Same goes for the colas," she wasn't exactly enthusiastic about her words. Circe gives a flat laugh at Quick's question. "Whelp I believe the theme thus far has been Court turf for Court party. But I don't think drunk laser tag would be popular."

After moment she genuinely laughed, "Actually it sounds funny as Hell ta watch, but I don't think everybody else'd agree," she shakes her head, "I don't know, maybe the tunnels? [tip=fuck[Fanculo[/tip], even the food court could work," she grins, "All ya need ta turn a gathering into a party is beer." She picked up a slice of pizza, "I really ain't thought much anout it," and bit into the pizza.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Drunken friends trying to blast each other? Quick grins. Shakes his head a little. "Well, don't know about the tunnels. Might not be safe. Or clean." It depends on what part of the tunnels, though.

Quick blinks a few times, setting down his slice and framing an unseen picture with his hands. "Hang on, you might be on to something. Maybe not laser tag... but what about some kind of, I don't know, competition? Something everyone can do, but gets funnier when you try to do it drunk! You could use pretty much anywhere for it. Just has to have room. For the game." Competition is Summery, right? Get the blood flowing.

9. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eh, guess it ain't a cowabunga tunnel," Circe blithely agreed with no tunnels as she ate more of her slice. When Quick said she'd had a good idea it would have been very easy to imagine a question mark above the blue elf's head to match her expression.

"Yer not being very articulate about the details,"
    then giggled, "but funnier drunk gots my interest," she finished the pizza and started writing. "High Striker can get some stuff pulled out. Not a lotta empty space but some. Park's got a few open spaces," she pauses as she writes something down, "like ain't there a theater or magic show? Tha'd have plenty of open space for whatever this is," the elf giggled as she patted her find from earlier.

"I even got somethin' ta preserve if for posterity,"
    the smile that crossed her face took on a interesting form, "Or for fun."

11. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick blinks a little, seeing the confusion on her face. But he lets her finish her thought. "Space is good. And yeah, seriously. Drunk games are fun. Could do like... pool. Beer pong? Polish Frisbee?" He might be rambling a little, but he's clearly convinced he's on the right track. "Whatever. Just set out the drinks and watch it go to shit." The Elemental grins mischievously.

"That so? Never knew you were into that. Photography. Or videos, I guess."
    But then, when's the last time he sat down with just Circe and asked? Bad Quick.

Thinking back on one of those experiences, Quick summons the first question that pops into his head. "Remember that race we had? On the way to the beach?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's smile grows to match Quick's, "Frisbee, poles, pong parts, tables, ~booze," she gleefully writes it all down as she sing songs the last word. "Food too right? Good stuff or park freebs?"

Circe shrugs, "I ain't but it ain't hard ta point and shoot," after a pause she added, "a camera in this case. I however I certainly good with technology," she puffed up in pride, "hard or software. Plus it was just lyin' around. Might as well use it."

Her pride instantly deflated at the mention of the race. "Yeah, I still need to do some cardio," she then through her head back and laughed, "and I keep failing the flirts!" Circe brought her head back and her red eyes focused on Quick and wagged her finger as she spoke, "But ya gotta admit, that suit does match my eyes."

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Right! Food!" he says, clearly getting caught up in the moment. "Go bold or go home, right? I mean... you're Ms. Summer! Not the Queen of, like, moderation." And yes, maybe, he's bridging concepts there. But Summers are supposed to be fierce, right? Bold. In your face. Popcorn probably won't cut it.

"Guess so. Was it really 'lying around'? Or did you..." he clears his throat. "You know..." Smuggling might not be her only vice. Quick knows what it's like to live outside the law. Not that he's advocating or anything. Whatever. He dismisses the thought. "Nevermind. Cameras. Cool. Maybe you can, I don't know, make some kind of video thing. With the best moments. A... montage?"

The pizza finds his mouth again. Even after Circe mentions cardio. Yeah... he's going to owe himself a few miles after this one. Good thing cardio is his thing. Around a bite of food, he says "Win some, lose some. Right? You're a good looking girl. Maybe people aren't ready for your, uh, personality?" A few blinks. That could be read wrong. "They don't deserve your attention. That's what I mean. You wearing a suit to the Coronation? Or a dress this time?"

15. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread