Ended
Watch
11 - 12
DISPLAYED
Grim Memories

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    V
    Vauban

Vauban remained quiet as Campanella explained everything. The frown deepened. "Well, you're bouncing back at least. New Mages showing up. I wound not be surprised if a few new cabals started to form. If they were trying to destroy the Pentacle here in Sacramento, they failed." He reassured. Even he could see the bright side.

He focused more on the question and braced himself. May as well tell him as much as he could remember. "I was freshly Awakened, so I wasn't exactly in the know about the other Orders. Remember hearing about something going down at the university. Might have something do with me getting shot, but I get the feeling that was something else." He shuddered. The man that put a bullet in him was still a mystery to this day, like many things in this city. "Problems with the undead. Friend of mine who was helping me through my first weeks got killed by some sort of Revenant a park." Again he shuddered. The Moros had not thought of Ollie in years. Death was an inevitability none could escape. All those that walked the Path of Doom knew that. Still, he had hoped for a far better ending for the skateboarder than that.

"Got the feeling the whole city was in chaos for a while. Next thing I know I was in this...Dream?" His voice grew unsteady as he continued."Felt too real to be a dream. Watched as over a few weeks as the city got corrupted by the Abyss. It was..." He took a deep breath. The memory was shredded and blunted. He knew what happened, but it felt more like hearing about it on the news even though he had been there. Even with memory tampering it still haunted him. He opened his eyes again "After that... Didn't want anything to do with the awakened. Got my degree and tried to run and hide. That did not work out."

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Dreams again. And the park.

"I know of that Park..." Campanella sounded grim and his cheeks paled slightly.

"I can understand your feelings. I've also got the feeling the city was seen as a "Wild West" zone - a raged border zone rather than a full consilium. Or at least, that is the story of the rumours I've gleaned. Everything else is... up for interpretation... now."

Several thoughts were crossing his mind, their play evident on his features.

"Could you confirm if the Bismark Building was... something? From your memories?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

3. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.