Matrixchild

Ok, then I'll put peter in Mad Frey.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

If Mad Frey still has spots, I'll toss in Sera. If not, I'm content to sit out and watch the fun

AwakeOrangutang Orianna

I could do 5 in Mad Frey, if we really have the interest there. Right now its Peter, Blink and Circe. But if Awake wouldn't mind using Penance in Hedge Cartel, I can keep the two balanced out. That one has Lucifer and Nana, with no one else asking for a spot. Up to you, though. I can make 5/3 or 4/4 work.

A
    AwakeOrangutang

Travisc06489

I'd be perfectly willing and excited to go with Hedge Cartel.

AwakeOrangutang Orianna

I could do 5 in Mad Frey, if we really have the interest there. Right now its Peter, Blink and Circe. But if Awake wouldn't mind using Penance in Hedge Cartel, I can keep the two balanced out. That one has Lucifer and Nana, with no one else asking for a spot. Up to you, though. I can make 5/3 or 4/4 work.
    Mad is just Blink and Peter. Cartel has Circe.

Well yeah... now lol. From a previous scene I just assumed Circe would join Frey.

0 Scenes

Guilty of Dreaming (Bloodsport) has concluded,

Yumyumcrow , Cayce , AwakeOrangutang if you guys want to follow it up let me know!

Also my fine Changeling folks! I have this idea for some Hedge shenanigans!

What say you for a classic dungeon crawl?

8. Likes Origins, Whisper, Yumyumcrow, Cayce liked this post
    C
    Cross

My new guy is strong in the Hedge. Would do.

I am up for more Dreams!

And the hedge is fun as a basket of pixies, but I am in a few other plots, so I will give precedence to others.

(Boo/hiss!)

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

I'm tempted to sneak Rhodes into another plot. Jumping into the Hedge or trying to add into the Dreams would be awesome, since Rhodes is big on the dreaming.

I'm also kinda tempted to make Hedge Cartel the Autumn Affair, but it sounds full of potential for being shot, and he's really not into that.

Gah. I can only realistically pick one to do other scene stuffs. I shall do a think.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

13. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread