Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and Thoughts

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

I'll do Cartel! Intimidate the poop out of all those drug lords!

0 Scenes

The threads are already up! Keep in mind the number of players, and who's already signed up!

Cartel!

Mad Frey!

3. Likes Whisper liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

Wellllll. If there's still an opening I'm willing to throw Peter in to Mad Frey/Kidnapper. Meatshields and lying. Let's see how you do!

Mad Frey is likely to involve tense social interactions, some tracking, and possibly combat. Based on how the characters approach the challenge.

Hedge Cartel, on the other hand, will very likely be resolved with combat. Or some very clever manipulations.

Matrixchild That being said, there is a definite single spot open between the two scenes. I will contact the remaining players whose characters have in-game knowledge of the plots, then update you on which remains open. If any of them opt out, this will also open up their slot for another character to join.

6. Likes Origins liked this post

I am interested but Circe is in too many threads as is. 5 plus Shard (royal 6th scene is gone and only applied to crown business) is the new limit listed and Circe is in 1 Eternal, 2 Lost, and 2 (1 PRP, 1 open) main plus is registered OOC in 1 main scene that she left IC. I'd need to wrap it up in some of those threads to get involved but most have just started. Too much of a good thing, right? I hope I get the chance to play but if not I wish everyone who does a fun time

8. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

Raging Waters will be closed shortly.

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Ingrid is already in plot.

I think I'm a little too stretched to do another right now.

12. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    A
    AwakeOrangutang

I'd be interested in joining either or, though my preference would be for Mad Frey.

Penance is also already in another plot, but considering I'm only in one scene, I think I could handle another.

Thank you Whisper, Circe is ret 2 go. She may be in a plot already but if u have no objections I'd like her to play. But if newer folks want it I won't object to letting them have fun in my stead.

15. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

Origins Oh, please do join. I'm pretty sure Emily is expecting Circe to help her beat up her ex. both of the threads are quasi-paused until we iron out who's going where. And right now there's only one character in Mad Frey.
    AwakeOrangutang and Matrixchild There are spots open in both threads. If you want in, go ahead and sign up.

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread