Plots and Thoughts

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

Also I'm debating Circe having a dream about the gun scene from Matrix or a food nightmare kinda like this.

2. Likes Vincent liked this post

Another chapter is wrapping up in the PrP-turned-arc of Forbidden Fruit/Budding Thorns. There are three plausible forks the arc can take:

- Confronting a deranged Changeling who is kidnapping people to 'help' them.
    - Tracking down and dealing with a drug dealer who's product turns mortals into Changelings.
    - Investigating the possibility of a True Fae who captures and eats the Lost.

Lets me know who is interested in what, and I will have the new threads up soon (just about to finish a big data-dump thread before they open).

Durgs. I think Lucy would want to deal with the durgs.

5. Likes Travisc06489, liked this post

Surprise plot action! There's an open thread here to recruit for a not-previously-previewed plot.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, Cayce liked this post

- Confronting a deranged Changeling who is kidnapping people to 'help' them.
    - Tracking down and dealing with a drug dealer who's product turns mortals into Changelings.
    - Investigating the possibility of a True Fae who captures and eats the Lost.

Blink would be done for anything. All three of those (granted it has been some time since initial post) seem very interesting to me.

9. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

Whisper It might be interesting to see how an independent dig at the dealer would go. Circe, Sasha and Seraphina seem to be leaning towards the kidnapper, and Cayce has shown interest in the dealer aspect. I'm thinking Blink and Luci could provide valuable insight for the others once they cross into helping with the dealer.

Expect these two arcs to be active this week!

11. Likes Whisper liked this post

Okie, so I'm putting up two arcs today, continuing from previous events in the Forbidden Fruit and Budding Thorns plots.
    Whisper Cayce and PiggySaysWhat have expressed interest in getting rolling, while Yumyumcrow Selena Origins and Orianna each have a character with some knowledge of the events that have transpired so far. I can take up to 4 players in each. So priority will be passed to these players for the first seven slots, one slot will be open for anyone, and if any of the aforementioned opt out we can fill their respective slots.

So for everyone already plugged and whoever else is interested, please finalize your spots with which thread you want to join:

(Mad Frey) for the kidnapper and (Hedge Cartel) for the drugs.

13. Likes Origins, Xadun, liked this post

Mad fey

15. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    M
    Matrixchild

What kind of focus do either of the plots have, because Peter is not combat focused...or even adapt.

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

Hedge Cartel for the 1980s action movie finish to destroying a cartel

Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread