Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and Thoughts

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last

0 Scenes

Love the enthusiasm, but quick Social Scenes aren't the Plotty plot interests I'm currently looking for. If you want to have some fun light Socials, you can open them yourselves, and see who shows up, or even call someone in the comms to set up a scene - or for Winters set up some dead drops or coded messages to get a private (Held at the Winter's Mirror Maze in Funderland perhaps) Winter scene going!

But yes! The Autumn Equinox is on the 22 so it's almost here if you wanted to wait to meet everyone then

But a Hedge Patrol is definitely something we can do.

And, tis the season, what about exploring a Haunted House that seems a little too authentic?

2. Likes Abyssalstar, Shane liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

A haunted house exploration sounds like it could be fun.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

I'd personally like to see some plots that my character can get development from. I know...vague...lol! But I love plots where the character walks away with some sort of growth in a different direction, or some eye opening event.

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

I'd quite like to finish up Loyalty Is by getting to the Orchard, if we can. That could be simple and quick or another big thing, depending on what we find.

Ann is a whole other affair I care little for, but Rhodes might want to poke that later (not now though).
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

I definitely want to get a scene going for some Winter shenanigans. Cassandra is very politically motivated even though she doesn't necessarily want to be.

I definitely want to get a scene going for some Winter shenanigans. Cassandra is very politically motivated even though she doesn't necessarily want to be.
    Well then, Gerrit planned to look for Winter's Courtiers at the Equinox anyway. Let's have a chat then.
    I'd be up for the haunted house too. Also, at the risk of sounding vague: apart from the earlier mentioned personal goals (Hollow, Winter) Gerrit wants to gain stability in the way he knows: helping out. So he's flexible in that concern. Since he's just very freshly acknowledged by the Wyrdstone maybe it's almost worth a thought to wait until after the Equinox anyway?

double posted :(

0 Scenes

I wouldn't be getting any new plots out until after the Equinox, so that isn't a problem. I need time to think and plan

12. Likes Yumyumcrow, Shenanigans, Shane liked this post

0 Scenes

Okay! Sign up for the plots.

Hedge Patrol.

A short Hedge Patrol to familiarize the newbies with the Local Hedge. Only accepting the newstest characters.
    Shenanigans Aeolus Scourge Cu Chulainn

Signed Up

Aeolus
    Shenanigans
    Cu Chulainn
    Scourge

Haunted House!

A Haunted House outside of Funderland, in a semi-affluent neighbourhood seems to be just a tad too reall.

Here's something less serious than Loyalty Is! Looking for 4-5 people.

Signed Up

LadySin

Market Watch.

The Lost know of the traveling Spider Bazar, and might have heard rumours of Sal's Flesh Market, but surely there has to be something more...permanently located...right?

Similar to Hedge Patrol but less looking for threats and more Market focused. Looking for max 5

Signed Up

Vincent
    Shane
    Abyssalstar
    Yumyumcrow

Please tell me which one you would want to sign up for, you can only sign up for one
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Oct 7th, 2020 at 12:21 PM.

14. Likes Shenanigans, Vincent liked this post

0 Scenes

I'll sign up Titania for Market Watch

Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
+ Reply to Thread