Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and Thoughts

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11

Super interested! Thank you!

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Xadun liked this post

So, after a think and putting my idea to @Sabersloth, I'd be willing to run this as a PrP if people are still interested?
    Scourge Aeolus
    Definitely still interested

4. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Xadun liked this post

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes
      Rage singing, no work with Ozzy

(finally paying attention again after being distracted by taxes)

ME ME ME! I am interested!

Hedge Patrol the 3rd I would like to throw a Summer at. Or a PRP.

But I might turn the exploration of the tunnels into a PRP if feasible, though such a thing would be no Hedge stuff just "eww this is old and stinky" kind of finds. Or feral raccoons.

6. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Cool

I'll PM Scourge with a few things I will need before I can run, as certain elements are obviously closely tied to them. Once I have what I need I'll put a plot call out
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Saber Sloth

In the Grey Hoods Plot, would you like me to reply to Titania's call in the plot, or elsewhere? Just so I'm sure
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

0 Scenes

Open a Comms thread, and link it to the Scene, you two can have your conversation there, and it wont clog up/slow down the plot scene. Xadun Vincent

10. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
+ Reply to Thread