Presence
    (Vivacious)
    Clara E. Verne

H: 5'8"
    Misc: speaks with a light French accent

+1
    SL
    PRE

Clara sat in a pre-furnished basement rental unit and spent the better part of seven minutes composing a message. The room was silent but for the mashing of stubborn buttons to type the message:

hi cousin! i just moved here and, our family being big and all, we haven't met. seeing as i intend to stay a while, when would be best to meet?

Clara hit send. She then sat the open flip phone on her coffee table and stared at the beaten chunk of faded purple plastic's darkening screen. Her boredom was an itch she couldn't scratch in this anonymous room, but the memory of her sire's cautious voice rang in her head with one of his many lessons. Remain unacknowledged at your own peril, childe.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian pulled her phone off the desk next to the computer. She looked at it, her brows knitted a little. It was apparently a Daeva, but no name.

Sighing, she went to reply.

"Hello Cousin and welcome to Sacramento! We shall meet at the Nox in the main lounge area! What name should I give the doorman?"

Considering she heard there were hunters in town, it was best to be on the safe side. At least the Nox was a wonderful window dressing to the goings on below. First stop, see who this person was.

S
    Selena

OOC Note - I didn't realize Court was just starting! We can figure out something and go from there without a separate scene for now to avoid confusion

OOC - You're amazing! IC, we could always say Clara forgot? That'd be interesting to role-play out, I'd think! She can get distracted and cell phones are not a thing she's spent years getting used to, so it'd make sense IC.

Closed Thread